- 00:11:139 - The rhythm here is sorta awkward-sounding to me; given how the preceding triple matches with the vocal sounds the double here sounds off. Maybe shift the double by a 1/2 beat although the SR gets busted thanks to 3/2 or ctrl+g the double so the kats are aligned with vocal sounds.
I like this idea, but I was trying to use something similar to Inner Oni. I'll keep this in mind, though.
- 00:45:193 (16) - Change to d? I think this provides a better contrast between the single and multiple vocal sounds.
Agreed + applied.
- 01:01:896 (55) - I think the note would fit better with the piano sound on the following white tick but it's not a big deal how it is currently.
I wanted to give players a break before 01:02:382 -, but I didn't want to delete a note.
- 01:17:464 (10) - Although a double would fit the vocal here you've opted to map the second sound rather than the first (which you did at 01:13:409 - and 01:16:004 - where you skipped one of the vocal sounds) and I think that sounds a bit off. Maybe you could try a 1/2 ddkkd/dddkd/dkdkd from 01:16:977 - and remove 01:18:599 (13) - to have a break? It fits the way you mapped 01:13:085 -
The note density is too much imo. Kiai is already the hardest section in the map, so I wanted to have a noticeable break.
- 00:23:788 - You could use some 5-plets for variation (like kkd D -> kkddd)? They wouldn't work too well with the finishers, but just throwing ideas about. Maybe at the end too.
5-plets were actually in the original diff xd I'll put them back in.
- 00:56:301 (125) - Wouldn't the note fit the drum sound better at 00:56:464 - ?
Sounds much better. Fixed.
- 00:57:031 (131,132,133) - The drum sounds on the triples (including these first 3 notes of the 5-plet) sound like xxo to me (in terms of hitsound idk how to word it), idk if you plan on changing all of them but I think at least having kkdkd or ddkkd here would sound better.
The current pattern sounds better imo. I'll change it if someone else mentions this, of course.
- 01:12:031 (40,41) - Ctrl+g? I think the kat fits better on the white tick to differentiate the drum sound there from the other beats.
I was actually trying to focus more on the vocals with this pattern. I'll change this if someone else mentions it.
- 01:18:031 (4) - Given the similarity of the drum sounds I think changing this to a k fits better.
I'll think about this. I like this pattern, but I also like the current pattern.
Hope it helps
It was very helpful! Thanks for the mod