Thanks for the mod I think my diffs look much better now.
Marm wrote:boo, m4m on sweet requiem
- I'd suggest 2 changes on the first kiai. First would be making 00:25:896 - and 00:31:085 - a 5 note stream like you did in 00:28:491 - For consistency, etc. Second, if you don't like the first suggestion, would be to make 00:28:653 (40) - a finisher (and removing the following note for better playability) to keep up with the finisher rhythm that you set in this kiai. Doing the same on 00:25:896 - and 00:31:085 - would be good to keep up the consistency too.
Yeah, I think this is a good idea. I went with your second suggestion. Also changed a pattern near the end of kiai.
- 00:34:491 (85,86,87,88,89,90,91) - this part sounds better as dkddkdd instead of dkkdkkd imo.
Yeah, this sounds nice. Applied~
- 00:37:085 - From what I've seen on other mods you want to differ this calm part with the beginning so I'd suggest to place less notes or making it "cleaner" and simpler. I came up with something like this (Note 1 is at 00:37:085 - and note 16 at 00:40:653 - ):
Changed some patterns to reduce note density.
- 00:47:058 - a note here would fit better than the finisher as the sound at 00:47:139 - doesn't stand out that much. Also 00:46:734 (56) - is better with don as the following note is a strong kat sound, the don would give more emphasis to the strong note.
Very good points. Applied both changes.
- 00:46:734 (56) - a 5 note stream from here would be more consistent with 00:49:409 - . The vocals are similar at 00:49:247 - and 00:51:031 - . If you agree with that just put a break between the 5 note stream and the following stream.
I think you pasted the wrong time here, but I'm assuming you're talking about 00:51:518. If so, then I deleted the note at 00:51:761.
- 00:56:220 (139) - kat and 00:56:707 (143) - kat plays better with the rhythm you set previously on the vocals. You can change the patterns do kkd if kdd is uncomfortable here.
I switched to ddd to emphasize the drums at this part. I'll change it if someone else mentions this, though.
- 01:01:247 (157) - The transition to the next section flows better if you delete this. The vocals aren't too strong so the note isn't necessary.
Good point. I wanted to map the vocals, but this sounds much better.
- 01:24:599 (7) - if you don't mind the guitar here deleting this note would make the following finisher much stronger.
I did this in the original diff, but someone recommended adding this note. I'll delete it for now, but replace it if needed.
solid and consistent diff here. gj if you went for that :p
Thank the modders lol. It was 1/6 hell in the beginning.
- 01:10:166 - try to find another place for a 2/1 break on this kiai after this one. futsuu needs it every now and then.
I wanted to do this, but all of my "solutions" killed the rhythm. For now, I'll wait for extra mods.
you did good here, teach me futsuu pls :c
Like the Inner Oni, mods fixed a lot of the issues
diffs looking good. ranked soon? :^)
We can only hope...
Not perfect obviously, but... one step at a time.