_Epreus wrote:hello owo
01:42:565 (3) - i would nc here to emphasize vocal's off that's not really necessary at this point
01:53:365 (1,2,3,4) - you didnt use nc on this section even you nced on every 2 sliders on 00:55:765 (1,2,1,2) and 01:00:565 (1,2,1,2) the first ones were unintentional, fixed
01:58:165 (1,2,3,4) - ^ ^
03:20:815 (1) - how about putting this sliders on the same position wiht 03:20:665 (4) because this sliderhead has weak sound should be fine as it is.
00:25:765 (1,2,3,4) - how about using 3 sliders here? doesn't work out, i'm focussing on the instruments
01:13:765 (2) - nc here for the guitar?
01:29:365 (2) - nc here
01:55:165 (3,4,5) - you used two sliders on 00:57:565 (3,4) but you used one slider and two circles here and these two section seems that they have no difference did it to put more tension into the next slider
00:45:565 (3) - how about ncing here?
00:50:665 (4,5,6,7) - try to use repeat slider likes 00:50:065 (2) i wanted the ministream at that point tho
00:55:765 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - what about doing nc on every 4 sliders since you did it on 03:04:165 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) and 01:53:365 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
02:11:965 (2) - i would nc here to emphasize guitar sound that'd be too much NC, current one is fine
02:22:765 (1) - slider starts too early. how about making slider start at 02:22:915 Not really, the swoosh sounds starts at the white tick already.
02:59:065 (4,5,6,7) - try to use repeat slider here to make same with 02:58:465 (2) intentional as above
03:14:965 (1,2,3,4,5) - use 4 sliders here because you used sliders 03:05:365 (1,2,3,4) here Did this on purpose because song gets more intense
00:43:615 (1) - you could keep previous combo color here
00:47:665 (3) - I would stack this note to 00:47:065 (5) - here that'd be too big of a jump
00:50:665 (1,2,3,4,5) - try to use same distance with 00:50:065 (3,4,5,6,7) - these that's intended
01:05:065 (1) - how about using a circle here? I think this sliderend has no sound nah, that slider is intentional
01:38:665 (1) - keep previous combo color?
01:43:465 (3,4) - these two notes have different distance with 01:43:165 (1,2) - these two notes yes, it works better as a build-up for me
01:48:265 (1,2,3,4,5) - this stream has different distance with 01:47:665 (2,3,4,5,6) see above
03:10:165 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - try to use slider patterns here since here sounds same with 03:05:365 (1,2,3,4) -
00:16:765 (1,2,3,4) - try to remove 4 and use repeat slider (once) here Current pattern is cool tho
00:17:815 (2,3) - how about using circle first and slider next? it fits to music better (for me?) it already does fit to the eguitar
00:19:015 (6) - I think there should be a circle on the slider's end ^
00:31:315 (6,7,8) - is there any special reason that you used high distance here? Emphasis
00:32:815 (1) - I wouldnt use repeat slider here because vocal says ha (right?) on both sliderhead and sliderend notice that i mainly focus on the instrumental layer of the music instead of vocals
00:44:665 (4) - here sounds stronger than next note so how about using slider here? using circle on 5th note sound too strong it's already emphasized enough this way
01:11:065 (5) - you used two circles 01:06:265 (5,6) - here but you used a slider here and seems like these two moments dont have any difference for variety purposes
02:02:965 (3) - nc here for emphasize? Not necessary here
02:11:365 (5) - i would nc here to keep ncing every 4 notes on this stream
02:31:765 (5) - how about nc here? here ends vocal and adds noise It's not necessary, still suits the pattern
02:33:865 (1) - I think here's sliderend has strong sound and I would use circle on the sliderend I did that intentionally on all my diffs, feels more satisfying to me
cool song and cool map. good luck! :3 thanks!
[ amb1d3x ] wrote:m4m
- 00:27:865 (2) - either get rid of this or add a note on 00:30:265 - for consistency's sake
- 00:43:165 (4) - just a little nitpick, it'd be more aesthetially pleasing in my opinion to curve this in a manner which it flows into 00:43:765 (1) -
- 01:02:365 (4) - change this into slider because you used four sliders in the previous pattern 00:55:765 (1,2,3,4) - can't really do that because i avoid 1/2 rhythms in easies
- 01:25:465 (2) - same as my first point
- 01:55:165 (4,1) - seems odd to suddenly introduce an overlap i think it's neat enough
- 01:58:165 (1,2,3,4) - the entire flow of this pattern is inconsistent with previous examples (where the vocalist repeats "na" ) where the flow was linear and progressed into one another without a sharp change in direction. 01:59:365 (3,4) - seems to be the biggest offender in this.
- 00:23:365 (4) - why is this a slider? Can't really tell what the difference is between this and these three: 00:22:165 (1,2) - , 00:24:565 (1,2) - and 00:25:765 (4,5) - Did it for variety purposes
- 00:44:815 (3) - instead of stacking, which can throw the player off (since it's a normal diff and the person playing this is probably new), doing the same thing you've been doing by overlapping like 00:31:165 (4,5) - would be more readable.
- 01:20:365 (2,3) - since 01:20:365 (2) - is straight, these two making a corner feels too sharp of a flow break, maybe moving 01:20:365 (2) - a tiny bit to the right would be better
- 01:40:165 (3) - nc not really necessary, also did the same before 1st kiai. same for below
- 01:47:215 (3) - this being slightly curved downwards would flow better current shape is fine too, there's no much difference
- 01:54:565 (3) - nc
- 02:01:765 (6,7) - really big spacing, considering the previous same part had smaller spacing 01:04:165 (1,2) -
- 02:30:265 (7,8,1) - stack for reading consistency (minor suggestion) intentional because one of the climaxes of the song
- 02:53:665 (4,5,6) - if you did what I suggested right above ^ the same here
- 01:02:365 (3,4) - flow break is a bit concerning, since the 01:02:665 (4) - is repeated previously, but no sharp break like this. this is fine, the 2nd 'na-na-na' chorus I always had a kind of jump pattern in the kiais and it suits well
- 01:23:215 (1) - nerf SV a bit, too much of a sudden jump. I would suggest lowering SV and making the corners of the sliders less sharp so that the slider travels the same amount despite the SV change, just so that the acceleration isn't as drastic. hmm i think the current SV is appropriate, otherwise the difference wouldn't be noticeable in gameplay
- 02:30:565 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - i would suggest instead of following the drum beats, follow the guitar riffs like you did with 02:32:965 (1,2) - this actually intended if you look throughout the higher difficulties for creating suspense
- 00:03:415 (2) - I think this slider would look better aesthetically if you replaced it with 00:02:965 (1) - but rotated 120 degrees anticlockwise, in the same position as it originally is. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9949191
- 00:08:365 (3,4,5) - I don't see why the spacing between 00:08:365 (3,4) - is smaller than 00:08:665 (4,5) - when 00:08:665 (4) - is a strong drum beat. Reworking the pattern so that the ds matches the strength of sound would be better
- 00:40:315 (6) - ctrl-g feels much more fitting
- 00:56:365 (1) - remove nc or add nc on 00:57:565 (3) -
- 01:26:665 (5,6) - I don't think these two should be stacked since there are two strong drum beats. (to be distince from 01:27:565 (3,4) - ) Increased the jump spacing but the stack should work fine
- 01:44:065 (2,3) - what the flow >.< you have so much momentum and cursor speed from 01:43:165 (3,4,5,6) - , and 01:43:765 (1,2) - barely breaks that, so the sudden flow break feels way to jarring!
- 02:33:415 (2) - same as my first suggestion on this diff i liked this one more
- 02:46:465 (4) - very hard to read, I suggest you don't make the spacing the same as 02:45:865 (1,2,3) - . 02:45:865 (1,2,3) - same here. I really like the pattern, I just don't think it's appropriate in a 4 star map where it's introduced for the first time so late into a map. Will need to think about a workaround.
- 03:08:965 (1,2,3,4) - differentiate 03:08:965 (1,2) - and 03:09:565 (3,4) - to be consistent with the previous patterns where the vocalist goes "na-na-na-na" don't think it's that necessary but i change the movement a little bit
- 00:11:065 (5) - make red anchor to work on the introduction of red anchors from 00:09:265 (2) - --> also it'd be a cool concept to show like a progression if you added the red anchor point 00:10:165 (1,3,5) - : curved, straight, corner progression. idk im throwing stuff at the wall rn sorry if I sound dumb xd i know where you're coming from lol, but the current mix is cool enough, doesn't have to follow a strict pattern
- 00:47:965 (5,6) - buff spacing perhaps, while playing felt awkward that a strong vocal and drum beat was placed so closely.
- 01:37:915 (6) - ctrl-g perhaps to be consistent with 01:35:215 (1,2) - as theyre both parts where the vocalist sings "dochi"
- 01:55:765 (1,2) - this pattern feels like it's putting a stop to a good fast flow coming off from the jumps 01:54:565 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - . the break of flow kinda kills the momentum and mood.
- 02:14:965 (1,2,3) - stack (my opinion) i think this needs to be special
- 02:29:890 (8,1) - maybe nerf patter where the transition is a circular motion rather than a sharp turn like that i like the sharp turn for better emphasis
All I'm saying is if this gets ranked I'll be spamming this for a score because this was fun.
I won't mod the final diff because I'm comepletely unfamiliar with high star rating maps xd
Great map overall, good luck on the set!~~
-Kupo- wrote:Hey M4M from ur queue
00:53:365 (1,2) - Make (2) match the curvature of (1) and it'll look abit better.
01:24:565 (1) - Blanket with 01:23:215 (5,6) - would look hot.
01:25:765 (3,1) - Blanket? nah
01:40:765 (4,1) - Blanket? nah
01:50:965 (1) - Maybe tilt this slightly so it's the same angle as the part on 01:49:615 (2) - Example: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9953635 it's actually intentional, tried to make it more distinct
02:33:865 (2) - 2nd last anchor unneccesary
02:56:365 (3) - Adjust the angle of this a little bit to match 02:55:615 (2) -
03:05:965 (4,1) - Could make it blanket here by moving down 03:05:365 (3,4) - Those kinds of blankets are unnecessary, and they kinda limit the flow for me
00:38:965 (1,2) - Straight line between 1 and 2 ? Not really necessary lol
Can't really find much more lol, clean diff.
00:47:065 (4) - Having this stacked overlapped makes it harder to read, maybe separate? I think it should be fine, they aren't too close to each other
02:00:265 (4,1) - Blanket nah
02:14:365 (2) - This slider looks odd, maybe copy paste and use this 02:14:665 (3) - there aswell.
Good well structured hard diff.
02:56:965 (1,2) - Flow
00:09:265 (2) - Move to x:38 y:215.
00:44:815 (5) - This circle feels abit forced, I hear there's a drum hit it snaps to but imo it would feel better to play if it were just the single hit on the last vocal.
00:49:015 (3,4) - Space the same as 00:48:565 (1,2) - . This is about the same, doesn't ahve to be super accurate i believe
00:50:065 (1,2,3,4) - Straight stream followed up by curved stream 00:50:665 (1,2,3,4) -, in the other choruses you've used two of the same in a row, consider changing for consistency. I don't think it's too much of a consistency issue, and I like the variation on the 1st.
01:02:515 (2) - Unnecessary overlap. It's cute tho.
01:13:865 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Redo with polygon circles tool. (I checked and the pattern isn't consistently spaced and looks abit wonky, might be wrong tho) Actually used the polygon circles for this already, might be because of that final stack thing
01:19:615 (1,2) - Make (1) flow into the slider body in a straight line. (just move slider right a bit for instance).
01:23:215 (1) - Strange slider, maybe remove the first red anchor and move it abit and it'll look better imo.
02:10:015 (4) - Maybe change the position so it's above (3) ? Matches the change in vocal better imo. Also makes the player snap to the stream in a nicer way than.
02:53:665 (1) - Feels like the way it's arranged currently this cuts the circular pattern short in an odd way, rearrange 02:53:365 (1,2,3,4,1) - so they form a pentagon shape and it should be nicer. (Kinda like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9954281 but more effort :p) I thought that circular motion would be too curvy if I do it like you say, so that's why it's no pentagon.
02:57:415 (3,4) - Flow ?
Wrote down as much as I could find in the diffs I went thru, overrall really cool and clean diffs (Lock On a bit hectic tho ) is supposed to be :p
00:07:015 (3,4) - is larger than 00:06:565 (1,2) - when theyre the same sound. maybe change their spacing so theyre similar? The higher spacing on the 2nd one is mostly due to the higher pitch of the guitar, it doesn't make too much of a difference
00:11:065 (5,6) - perhaps ctrl+g this? that way you can keep the left>right movement to emphasize the guitar sound that'd be a pretty horrible antijump lol, I prefer how it is right now
00:12:565 (1,2,3,4) - change to 2 1/2 sliders to have rhythm consistencies with 00:07:765 (1,2) - ? also moving from stream > note doesnt feel too good at high bpm imo would be too lenient to play tbh, circles work better here
00:14:965 (3) - maybe space this out from the stack to emphasize it? since its noticeably different from 00:14:815 (1,2) - sounds that'd make for a pretty awkward movement, the stacked triple is fine as it is
00:18:265 (4,5) - rhythm here is a little weird imo since it obviously doesnt follow vocals because of 00:18:415 - ending on a slider end but it doesnt really follow the guitar here either 00:18:415 - . consider changing it to : https://puu.sh/yWwID/741bf66436.png to emphasize the vocals? it does follow the guitar tho, there's a sliderend on it
00:23:365 (1) - change to 2 notes like you did here 00:23:365 (1) - ? the slider doesnt really emphasize the sounds imo cause the red tick beat is also really prominent the emphasis comes from the slider velocity, and in this case coming with circles after 3 triples is a bit hefty in a calmer part of the song
00:51:265 (6) - ctrl+g to match the circular flow you had here 00:46:165 (1,2) - ? 00:50:965 (5) - also maybe NC Nah, it's cool for variety puposes. Also the NC is fine as it is, I did it like this in every kiai due to better structure
00:53:365 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - beautiful T_T w
01:28:615 (3,4,5) - not really hearing the triplet noise here, maybe just change to a slider to match 01:25:765 (1,2) - i think it fits enough, i kinda overmapped on purpose here lol
01:34:465 (2) - 3/4 slider isnt too appropriate here imo cause theres a prominent guitar sound here. 01:36:865 (2) - you mapped it here though
02:02:665 - change to 0.75x SV like you did here 01:05:065 (1) - for consistency?
02:22:015 (2) - maybe move this to where 02:21:265 (2) - is to add movement for players?
trapstack is intentional
02:21:265 (2) - spinner sound starts here / maybe just change into a slider? i think you got the wrong timestamp. current one starts a bit earlier because otherwise the spinner would be too small.
00:08:065 (3,4) - ctrl+g this rhythm is better imo since 00:08:365 - theres the sound you were following here but not sure what its called w the current way it is, it follows it better tho
00:47:215 (1) - space this out from the triangle for emphasis?
00:48:265 (6) - 3/4 slider and a note sounds much better imo. i get youre following vocals, but the sound here 00:48:565 - is way too prominent to miss
01:01:765 - why not sliders like you did here 00:56:965 - for consisteny? variety, since this rhythm reoccurs a lot of times
01:04:165 (1) - ending this stream on just a note would emphasize the vocals more since the slider is just ignoring it all I like the ongoing slider here to keep the tension going on
01:07:765 (1) - 01:10:165 (1) - change to 2 notes like you did here 01:05:365 (1,2) - ? i like the way it is rn
01:13:015 (2) - im like 70% sure this is 1/6 also theres a sound here 01:13:215 - so maybe extend it one more beat? it's actually 1/12 lol
02:11:365 (5) - NC?
02:14:965 (1,2) - would space these out like you did here 02:12:565 (1,2) - did it for variety purposes
02:22:915 - same thing with the spinner but this one starts a tick later than the top diff ya this one's more correct, see explanation on lock on
03:00:115 (8,9) - ctrl+g the spacing here to emphasize 03:00:265 - this sound better? emphasis should be spot on for this already
00:12:265 (4,1) - why not space this out? since you established here 00:07:465 (3,1) - that 1/4 sliders are spaced like that, same sounds too
00:44:815 (2) - maybe put this note to blanket 00:43:765 (1) - so it has spacing emphasis the way it is right now there's enough emphasis on it already
00:57:865 (4) - change to 2 notes to hit the vocal sound here 00:58:015 - ? since you were following vocals this whole section this way it's more structured, and it also follows the na sound still
02:22:915 - spinner thing same reason
02:33:865 (3) - kinda nitpicky but the end of the slider is a little sharp so adjust it a little
03:17:215 (1) - this one is a little out of place since youve been doing spacing emphasis for these sounds but this one is spaced pretty small the emphasis comes from the quasi back-and-forth movement, that should be enough i believe
applied all non-commented stuff, thanks for the mods everyone!