forum

cookiezi tablet and tablet area?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zymaz

KupcaH wrote:

It's not about gear. It's about practice.
Do u think i can get rank 1 without his tablet?
KupcaH

kiramaza wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Do u think u can get rank 1 with his tablet?
-Makishima S-

kiramaza wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Rafis did it
WWW did it
AngelMegumin had rank 1 for a while with mouse

WWW is using old ass CTL-471 and at his peak he can challenge cookiezi without problem.
Dont forget all this oldfags play this game for 7-8+ years

Its not hardware what makes a good player, its practice and hard work.
Topic Starter
Zymaz
thx :) i come back in month and see if ive improved
Topic Starter
Zymaz
ffs im still shit wtf..
KupcaH
Lol, did you seriously except that you're gonna play like top 100 only by having good gear? :thonkang:
Aergwyn
You see delusional people every day but this is some special case.
Topic Starter
Zymaz

KupcaH wrote:

Lol, did you seriously except that you're gonna play like top 100 only by having good gear? :thonkang:
not only that, i'd have to play over an hour each day and play ar11.5 maps constantly, i'm not saying gears all u need but it is needed! id be atleast very good at aiming without this bad tablet
Sandy Hoey
Blame the equipment. It's what all the pros do... wait a sec...
Topic Starter
Zymaz

Sandy Hoey wrote:

so if ur keyboard is cherry mx blue instead of red or brown u cant say its the problem u cant stream 250bpm?
KupcaH

kiramaza wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

so if ur keyboard is cherry mx blue instead of red or brown u cant say its the problem u cant stream 250bpm?
Yes. 250bpm streaming is doable even with membrane keyboard.
-Makishima S-

kiramaza wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Yamemashita was streaming 280 with 100% acc on rubberdome keyboard.

You are just bad as fuck.
The Gambler
Rynnavinx

kiramaza wrote:

ffs im still shit wtf..
Boi you played for less than half a day since your previous post. What kinda improvement were you expecting lmao
Kondou-Shinichi
someone mistaken osu being p2w lmao
actually it's about what you feel more comfortable to play with
Dj Takaa
You guys gotta feed the troll LUL
Akanagi
Too obvious.
Fxjlk

kiramaza wrote:

That's like saying being in Usain Bolts body wouldn't make you faster
having pro tools =/= pro body
Mabes
Just reading over what OP said makes me cringe so much.

Everyone improves at their own pace.
I have a K95 with Speed switches and a CTH-480 and tbh, I would have been just as well off with my Blackwidow with Razer Greens and PTK-440.
Everyone improves at their own rate and you can't change that.
playing only 11.5AR maps the whole day isn't going to make you better, since if like you said you can't even complete them, you'll only get annoyed over them.
Improving in this game isn't about who pumps the most hours into it, what equipment, sensitivity or area you're using. it's about you improving at your own pace. stop pushing your body up to a point where you might get RSI / Epileptical Seisures.
Find a tablet area which suits you. find keys you prefer to play with and find maps you like to play. that's the only thing I can say.
Velura
I think taking op serious is equally cringe
Saunamaisteri
I've come to the conclusion that the secret to his aim could be his grip. It's hard to get used to it but I think it grants you more aiming accuracy and opens up new possibilities.
xuo
hes rank 42k and thinks hes can get top 50 with cookiezis gear.
Harley Rizumu
i feel like he's just trolling and u guys are feeding him
Visuacy
wtf no one even answered lmao. guess this post gonna be a big "changing ur set up doesn't make u better"
Seethe
Seeing these serious replies is so cringy. He/She is obviously trolling...
-Makishima S-
Seeing you all keeping this shit topic alive is even more cringy.
Presidentkidz
I came here looking for his area and you guys are just talking about how it doesn't matter -_-
Visuacy
sychopath
Deleted.
Edgar_Figaro
TBH this thing is about the same as watching any Osu stream of a high ranked player and random people joining with “skin?” comments.
E m i
omg every single thing said in this thread is useless

it's especially useless to point out people like WWW who "are good" with "an old" tablet.

so what if someone is, for example, #8 with a 0.48% less acccurate tablet than the #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 players?
if they had a 0.48% more accurate tablet then perhaps they would be #7 instead because they avoided 0.07% of their misses... don't act like you know the impact of everything on everything.

even if you had all the possible information about the equipment, settings, or whatever, you wouldn't be able to quantify the results.

perhaps a tablet that tracks your movement slightly more accurately would actually DECREASE your pp by causing a miss in your top ranks? perhaps 0.005% of circles hit in your entire career were actually due to the tablet's INACCURACY?

so if someone cares about small improvements, maybe just let them apply those improvements.

IMAGINE if cookiezi was using some ancient inaccurate 50hz tablet from 1997, and was #3.

People would be literally saying "a thing that has 2% impact on your aim has 0% impact on your aim"
RareNest
holy fuck ive found typed autism from the OP of this thread
Jeff Goldblum

kiramaza wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Having same tablet and area like cookie will not grant you additional skill, sorry for breaking your wet dreams.
That's like saying being in Usain Bolts body wouldn't make you faster
being in usain bolt body would not make you faster directly, it would probably make you slower except you are himself or have been using it for a long time
KupcaH
let this thread die pls
pandaBee
I'm pretty sure having usain's body would make you a very fast runner, not slower.
The Gambler
In that case, you said you had a 480. Why not get the 6.3.9w5 driver?
Squared
Rafis did it
WWW did it

WWW is using old ass CTL-471 and at his peak he can challenge cookiezi without problem.
All Circle-Jerking aside, I just wanna try it out, so does anyone know it?
E m i

Squared wrote:

Rafis did it
WWW did it

All Circle-Jerking aside, I just wanna try it out, so does anyone know it?
Did you just ask a question in G&R expecting a related answer ;w;
pandaBee

KupcaH wrote:

let this thread die pls
MFL
well its true, u become better from practice. and u should find your most comfortable way of playing,
but keyboards do make some diffrence, Fx. Mechanical will always be better for osu than membra keyboards
show more