forum

What is the most difficult part of Hardrock for you to play?

posted
Total Posts

What is the most difficult part of Hardrock for you to play?

Higher AR
28.57%
Higher OD
36.73%
Higher HP drain
8.16%
Smaller CS
26.53%
Total votes: 49
Topic Starter
_Asymmetry_
Ik that AR 10 is really challenging for a lot of people but let's also not forget that other factors like OD 10 is also something many players are not used to when starting to play HR
7ambda
AR is the hardest part when you're learning. The other factors become more prominent once you've adapted to the AR.
Yolshka

F1r3tar wrote:

AR is the hardest part when you're learning. The other factors become more prominent once you've adapted to the AR.
yeah pretty much ,ar10 is really hard. OD10 is whatever if you have good acc already and cs really doesnt change much imo.
The map flipping thing, i usually don't even notice it's inverted and then later be like "oh yeah hr does that huh.."
Currently im sticking my nose into some hr every now and then but man it's just not working out, i can't really react fast enough.
I'll probaly brute force it later, but it would be nice if someone shared their experience on learning ar 10.

Anyway, i voted for higher ar option.
Topic Starter
_Asymmetry_

Yolshka wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

yeah pretty much ,ar10 is really hard. OD10 is whatever if you have good acc already and cs really doesnt change much imo.
The map flipping thing, i usually don't even notice it's inverted and then later be like "oh yeah hr does that huh.."
Currently im sticking my nose into some hr every now and then but man it's just not working out, i can't really react fast enough.
I'll probaly brute force it later, but it would be nice if someone shared their experience on learning ar 10.

Anyway, i voted for higher ar option.
yeah i completely forgot about the map flipping that i even forgot to include it in the poll, just goes to show how little of a deal for me it is
ManuelOsuPlayer
The AR.
KupcaH
Combined AR and CS, I can play them separately pretty well, but when they're together, I feel it requires from me absolute different focus.
Pachiru
I think that the AR is the hardest thing in the Hard Rock mode. The OD is pretty easy to use if you have a good sense of rhythm, and the CS is getting pretty easy since most of beatmaps are using a CS 4 so it make the CS a bit higher, but still pretty fine to aim. So yeah, to me, it's pretty hard to use high AR.
DeathHydra
Everything to be honest
7ambda

DeathAdderz wrote:

Everything to be honest
Most difficult, not difficult.
autoteleology
The approach rate. I actually find it is usually easier to play Hard Rock on Hidden than without. After that, the change in CS, and then a distant third, the OD.
DeathHydra

F1r3tar wrote:

DeathAdderz wrote:

Everything to be honest
Most difficult, not difficult.
Everything combined is still a part of HR though so it should count.

On a more serious note, AR10 is definitely the problem. Also, depending on the map, CS might be a problem as well.
realy0_
CS cuz slidebreaks
mulraf
everything.
but i think most of all od, because i wouldn't call myself the most accurate player /cough
B1rd
Anyone can react to AR10. Not many people can stream OD 10 with and consistency.