forum

Komatsu Mikako - Maybe the next waltz

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Totoki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:55:50 PM

Artist: Komatsu Mikako
Title: Maybe the next waltz
Source: ボールルームへようこそ
Tags: anime ballroom e youkoso ボールルームへようこそ
BPM: 180
Filesize: 11017kb
Play Time: 02:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. I LOVE TOTOKI (5.94 stars, 610 notes)
  2. Waltz (6.43 stars, 854 notes)
Download: Komatsu Mikako - Maybe the next waltz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First map, really really want everyone to hear this song!
Not going for ranked with this map, but i will make a good map one day!
Dr_Marc
Actually pretty ok for your first map.

Although first part of the song before the big jumps began werent really appropriate. If you'd like to have mods just tell meh :)

Btw can I gd aswell? :)
Topic Starter
Totoki
thanks! i had no idea what i was doing at the start since i just started mapping, but i plan on changing the start later ><
you're free to gd it or make your own set because i won't be able to make a map good enough for ranked anytime soon ;-;
Dr_Marc

Totoki wrote:

thanks! i had no idea what i was doing at the start since i just started mapping, but i plan on changing the start later ><
you're free to gd it or make your own set because i won't be able to make a map good enough for ranked anytime soon ;-;
Np , I map for fun. Ill write to you sometime soon ingame if i have my gd ready.
Rastahopo
Hi! Just happened to stumble by. I would change the time signature to 3/4 and find/add some custom hitsounds. Great first map! :)
This isn't a mod, just a little feebdack
Topic Starter
Totoki

Rastahopo wrote:

Hi! Just happened to stumble by. I would change the time signature to 3/4 and find/add some custom hitsounds. Great first map! :)
would i have to change any of the map if i changed the time signature? and is it only for the waltz sections or the whole song? i have no idea how it works ><
edit: i tried changing the time signature to 3/4 on the waltz parts, ty!
fanzhen0019
hallo my princess
Poruteri
Best Endling song 2017 summer season Anime 8-)
Dr_Marc

Totoki wrote:

Rastahopo wrote:

would i have to change any of the map if i changed the time signature? and is it only for the waltz sections or the whole song? i have no idea how it works ><
edit: i tried changing the time signature to 3/4 on the waltz parts, ty!

Actually btw, i began my gd. And every part of the song is 3/4, literally. Just tap to the rythm while looking at the white bars and you will notice. Every 4th beat is a new Big White tick
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.