forum

How to get good at DT?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Atara
I understand that being good with the DT mod has many benefits such as being able to jump, stream and pretty much be able to do everything faster. But I try to play DT and I can only play some 5* maps (normally 3 or 4 stars and bumped to 5 by DT)

Some info about me if you are too lazy to check my profile
Playtime: somewhere above 110 hours
Playing frequency: More than 2 hours everyday
Skill capability: Can play up to about 6.7 stars

None of my top plays are DT and the only DT maps i can play are too easy so how can I improve my speed :I
N0thingSpecial
Speak in BPM, cause we can't tell if you're playing some 200bpm that's basically a no mod map, or are you playing actual speed maps which are above 240bpm
ManuelOsuPlayer
Turn down music a lot and up hitsounds helps. Also Nightcore have metronome something what doubletime don't. You can get an extra help with the metronome if you can't find the bpm by listening the song without focus at all at circles. You can also use approach rate circles to get into beat, retry and play by music.
Kondou-Shinichi

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Turn down music a lot and up hitsounds helps.
????????
ManuelOsuPlayer

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Turn down music a lot and up hitsounds helps.
????????
???
KupcaH
Ask this when you're gonna have like 4.5k pp
-Makishima S-
if you're playing some 200bpm that's basically a no mod map
What if 200 bpm is already a "DT speed" for me?
Nomod for me is ~180 :thinking:

Anyway

OP: Play more DT, its only way to be better at this mod... like with any mod - play it more.
Topic Starter
Atara

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Speak in BPM, cause we can't tell if you're playing some 200bpm that's basically a no mod map, or are you playing actual speed maps which are above 240bpm
around the 240bpm range and up. Can you link some maps that are good for practicing
Barusamikosu
The Gambler

KupcaH wrote:

I am already asking :)
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

how to dt (cry)
Topic Starter
Atara