forum

promotion thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cahyono29
Anime

those are animation from japan which made in style called "manga"
almost everyone who born in 90 or around 2000,surely will know about it,they even probably grow up with anime,like naruto,dragonball,etc
nowadays,anime has become something almost evryone know,especially the youth generation,although not everyone like it
people like anime usually because its unique storyline,its love story,gore,or sometimes just because something we known as "fanservice"
anime has million of fans worldwide,and some people even said that anime or manga is better than marvel or dc comic
seeing this,some country trying to make their own anime,with story that do not lose to japan anime
america has succes with great series of RWBY,which many people love ti
and australia also trying to go anime style with "exchange student zero"although not so many people like it
and recently,indonesia also interested to make their own anime!

yes!indonesia can make anime to!we do not want to lose against america and their great series of RWBY!

now let me introduce to you all,indoneisa original anime....
ANGEL DIVES

an original anime series created by muallim hibaturahman

opening theme:"lost" by dream catchers
ending theme:"dream" by dream catchers
original story and character design by muallim hibaturahman
turn on CC for english subtitles
please give your feedback and comment about it! thanks :)
worst fl player
I don't need a promotion, I'm already emperor of the Russian fleet off topic and general superior of domestic violence
Uni
anime smh
worst fl player

Uni wrote:

anime smh
Shut up you lizard

:^)
ColdTooth
Ah history lesson! I heard two bombs were dropped on Japan? Is this true, I'unno, I'm way too stupid to know any human history, and by all means, I think a 3rd would've been able to think twice about anime.

Now, don't get me wrong, but I agree with Lamey. He indeed is the emperor of the Russian Fleet for OT. He's a cool guy, and I am the ice princess roaming around from the arctic circle. I make Ceerno.. wait... Wait it's CIRno, not CEERno? What the hell are you talking about, they sound the same to me! Alright fine I'll say it properly. I make Cirno look like a sleet of ice compared to what I can do.

Wait, you're telling me there's better anime characters than Cirno? But they're.. they don't look that pretty. Okay.. m-maybe one of them, for sure, but not as pretty as Cirno.

Anyways, where the hell was I.. ah right! History! I understand why anime was made in Japan. It's so- oh what? Why are you saying this is cringy to speak? What do you mean it's "cringy"? Ugh, fine, I will just shitpost.

This thread is now about spaghetti.
clover
10,686,553 users, 12,962 online now.
A total of 6.78 billion ranked plays!
Info »
Download
Wiki / Help »
Beatmaps »
Rankings »
Community »

Custom Search

User

Beatmap
Welcome, FrozenMilkshake No messages Search Settings Logout
preview this page in the new forum design!
Index » Other » Off-Topic » promotion thread
Subscribe topic | Bookmark topic
basara toujo
Cymbal Sounder
46 posts
Offline Send private message Indonesia
about 9 hours ago
Anime

those are animation from japan which made in style called "manga"
almost everyone who born in 90 or around 2000,surely will know about it,they even probably grow up with anime,like naruto,dragonball,etc
nowadays,anime has become something almost evryone know,especially the youth generation,although not everyone like it
people like anime usually because its unique storyline,its love story,gore,or sometimes just because something we known as "fanservice"
anime has million of fans worldwide,and some people even said that anime or manga is better than marvel or dc comic
seeing this,some country trying to make their own anime,with story that do not lose to japan anime
america has succes with great series of RWBY,which many people love ti
and australia also trying to go anime style with "exchange student zero"although not so many people like it
and recently,indonesia also interested to make their own anime!

yes!indonesia can make anime to!we do not want to lose against america and their great series of RWBY!

now let me introduce to you all,indoneisa original anime....
ANGEL DIVES

an original anime series created by muallim hibaturahman

opening theme:"lost" by dream catchers
ending theme:"dream" by dream catchers
original story and character design by muallim hibaturahman
turn on CC for english subtitles
please give your feedback and comment about it! thanks :)
Last edited by basara toujo on about 9 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.
why english so hard to learn
L-a-m-e-y [ B ]
Combo Commander
480 posts
Offline Send private message United Kingdom
about 9 hours ago
I don't need a promotion, I'm already emperor of the Russian fleet off topic and general superior of domestic violence
Uni
Global Moderator
233 posts
Offline Send private message Netherlands

about 9 hours ago
anime smh
Image Image Image Image Image
L-a-m-e-y [ B ]
Combo Commander
480 posts
Offline Send private message United Kingdom
about 9 hours ago
Uni wrote:
anime smh

Shut up you lizard

:^)
ColdTooth
Rhythm Incarnate
990 posts
Offline Send private message United States
about 9 hours ago
Ah history lesson! I heard two bombs were dropped on Japan? Is this true, I'unno, I'm way too stupid to know any human history, and by all means, I think a 3rd would've been able to think twice about anime.

Now, don't get me wrong, but I agree with Lamey. He indeed is the emperor of the Russian Fleet for OT. He's a cool guy, and I am the ice princess roaming around from the arctic circle. I make Ceerno.. wait... Wait it's CIRno, not CEERno? What the hell are you talking about, they sound the same to me! Alright fine I'll say it properly. I make Cirno look like a sleet of ice compared to what I can do.

Wait, you're telling me there's better anime characters than Cirno? But they're.. they don't look that pretty. Okay.. m-maybe one of them, for sure, but not as pretty as Cirno.

Anyways, where the hell was I.. ah right! History! I understand why anime was made in Japan. It's so- oh what? Why are you saying this is cringy to speak? What do you mean it's "cringy"? Ugh, fine, I will just shitpost.

This thread is now about spaghetti.
Hello. (◕‿◕✿)

Quick Reply: Type your message here and hit Ctrl+Enter to send!
Reply 5 posts