forum

ITT: Rena is a pathetic runt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rena-chan
It's almost 8AM, and I can't sleep because of a breakup that happened well over 2 years ago, and this is the place I decide to post about it on ? Do I REALLY not have somewhere better to go ?
Well there's always Twitter, but nah, people I actually know IRL follow me there.

So how was your day/night ?
FisHie_old
It's 9 am here.
I couldn't sleep either.
There is a better place, I bet.
It's still morning, night wasn't particularly nice, I watched MacGyver.
Robotfish, signing out.
Jarby
Rena, you adorable runt, there's nothing wrong with venting! This might be losing relevance fast because I'm not sure how awake you are, but I think even making a simple forum post to express a deep worry or concern can be more helpful than letting those thoughts remain internally, so it's not worth adding an extra layer on to feel bad about. Anything to feel better, I guess.

As for my day, um, it was pretty uneventful. Frankly, I want to spend the rest of the day in bed, but I know that's probably not good for me, so here I am.
Vext_old
...Hmm...Yep.
Rantai
I decided I will never work in a hospital.

That's about all I took from today.
Shellghost
I occasionally have dreams where I'm still with my ex-girlfriend from two or three years back. Her face is never clear in the dream because I can't recall solely from memory what it looks like.

Not as bad as the "mmorpg nightmares" I have whenever I play one though.
Topic Starter
Rena-chan

Jarby wrote:

Rena, you adorable runt, there's nothing wrong with venting! This might be losing relevance fast because I'm not sure how awake you are, but I think even making a simple forum post to express a deep worry or concern can be more helpful than letting those thoughts remain internally, so it's not worth adding an extra layer on to feel bad about. Anything to feel better, I guess.

As for my day, um, it was pretty uneventful. Frankly, I want to spend the rest of the day in bed, but I know that's probably not good for me, so here I am.
I'm not a big fan of venting though, particularly when I'm the one doing it. Buuuuuuuut, I suppose you're right.

Hey, who changed the subject title ?
Wojjan
suicide
get a blog

SPOILER
You are one of the collest people around offtopic right now and if there's anything I can do to make you feel any better don't hesitate to chat me up over it. Being sad sucks, so I'd definitely be there if you need someone to carry the load

you're awesome. keep being awesome.
Pokebis
It's okay, I'm still here for you.
TKiller
Alcohol. Alcohol is the key to and the reason of most problems. Insomnia is a great example.

On a side note, this is quite a long time since I've used a spoiler tag.
Sinistro

Rena-chan wrote:

Hey, who changed the subject title ?
I did. I found the way Jarby called you adorable.