forum

The Bitching Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
If you want me to critique the osu! community or society in general, just say the word.
ColdTooth

Kisses wrote:

I actually managed to read all of that.... I didn't really care about your mapping expertise, your sexuality etc. Just whenever I see ppl complain about the community it's usually baseless or erroneous. You went on to talk about a lot except the community sucking, your first quote, so I'm going to assume your case is no exception

Enjoy typing in blue font ~
I didn't actually expect anyone to read that, so... damn.

Nevertheless, I think whenever I'm typing too much, it's probably a sign of me that I need to sleep. I was going to contribute something about the community, but the only thing I can really say is I just find it a little bit more difficult than back in 2013 or 2014 ranking a map than now. Or maybe I just feel like the old feels better, or maybe I'm living in the old version...

Nevermind that, I should probably sleep before I spout on about the Germans being attacked by aliens. Sorry if I sounded rude or annoying, that happens a lot of me.
_handholding

ColdTooth wrote:

Sorry if I sounded rude or annoying, that happens a lot of me.
If anything I was the one that came off as abrasive. After seeing the way you've composed yourself in the last 2 posts I take it all back. Sorry ~
worst fl player
Rename this thread to Kisses Vs Coldtooth
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

If you want me to critique the osu! community or society in general, just say the word.
B1rd
Not sure who those people are.
ColdTooth

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Rename this thread to Kisses Vs Coldtooth
Can we not?
kai99
i hate blitzfrog
Rifdi
Let me bark

Woof woof woof woof woof woof Woof woof woof woof woof woof
:)
Topic Starter
Zekks

kai99 wrote:

i hate blitzfrog
everyone does, give us something new
Rifdi
I don't know who blitzfrog is
abraker

Rifdi wrote:

I don't know who blitzfrog is
He is a failure. Doesn't even know basic OT unit theory smh
Rifdi
I also dont know that
abraker
You are a failure! I suggest you enroll in OT University's OT unit theory course
Rifdi

abraker wrote:

You are a failure! I suggest you enroll in OT University's OT unit theory course
You can't just say I'm a failure then expect me to have any motivation on learning something.
Dad u st00pid
abraker

Rifdi wrote:

You can't just say I'm a failure then expect me to have any motivation on learning something.
I say blitzfrog is a failure every single time I see him, and he keeps crawling back to me for some weird reason. I can say to kill yourself many times and you will have motivation for something else. Now learn, you idiot!

Rifdi wrote:

Dad u st00pid
You are not blitzfr- wait a min... blitztoad is there some weird experiment you did I should know about?
7ambda

Also, I'm gonna bitch about the fact that you can't change the song's genre.
ColdTooth

F1r3tar wrote:

I usually use lower CS on my maps, but then again they don't even surpass 4*, sometimes ~3.5*, maybe i'm too easy.
_handholding

F1r3tar wrote:

but when ppl use cs 4 it maximises the pp whilst still being in their comfort zone. I don't get why you hate you "pp farmers" so much. People have fun climbing up the ranks in osu just like people have fun climbing up the ranks in league of legends.
Serraionga
This concludes part 1 of this thread. Click here to access part 2.
7ambda

Kisses wrote:

but when ppl use cs 4 it maximises the pp whilst still being in their comfort zone. I don't get why you hate you "pp farmers" so much. People have fun climbing up the ranks in osu just like people have fun climbing up the ranks in league of legends.
Lower CS decreases a generic map's difficulty for no special reason. On something like double-bpm alternating or general spaced 1/4s, lower CS works fine to compliment the map's increased difficulty; for generic maps, I don't see what purpose it serves, other than to make the map unnecessarily easier. Likewise, I don't agree with Rampage's use of CS 7. Even though it compliments the storyboard theme well, it doesn't compliment the map's difficulty nicely. Max CS there seems too extreme on the already hard kiai patterns.
Jun Maeda
Sexy Thread
Upskirt

B1rd wrote:

If they were my parents they'd get a mouthful.
You have parents?

I came from the Stork.
abraker

Venzire wrote:

I came from the Stork.

Venzire wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If they were my parents they'd get a mouthful.
You have parents?

I came from the Stork.
And where did the stork come from?