forum

Riot Games feat. Against The Current - Legends Never Die

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeroCyniX
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017 at 01:39:05

Artist: Riot Games feat. Against The Current
Title: Legends Never Die
Tags: Worlds, 2017, League of Legends, Legends Never DIe, Against the Current, Riot Games,
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6546kb
Play Time: 03:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (3,93 stars, 488 notes)
Download: Riot Games feat. Against The Current - Legends Never Die
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 16. September 2017 at 13:13:29

Artist: Riot Games feat. Against The Current
Title: Legends Never Die
Tags: Worlds, 2017, League of Legends, Legends Never DIe, Against the Current, Riot Games,
BPM: 140
Filesize: 6543kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (3,91 stars, 431 notes)
Download: Riot Games feat. Against The Current - Legends Never Die
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
tux1230
I dont think you mapped enough of this song, in the beginning we do have vocals and instrumental music, so i would start the map there.

Some of your combos are a bit long, for example at 00:50:960 I would start a new combo, and definitely the one that starts at 02:07:888 should be shorter.

The stream at 01:10:888 feels a bit weird, maybe remove it and exchange it for some sliders.

The long slider at 02:50:960 looks a bit odd, maybe make it a smaller size slider, and add a green line where you can change the slider velocity.

The slider at 03:12:388 might be kind of hard to read for some players, so maybe consider making it a different shape

Also, you havent used a lot of hitsounding in this map. Put a wistle on the slider end, if you look at other maps, you will also see this on a lot of other maps.

If you dont wanna listen to me because i havent made any ranked maps myself yet, thats fine, I do know a bit about mapping though, so at least consider my ideas.
Thanks
Dephy
This SOng is SOOOO GOOD :) :) :) :) :) :)
Ripnox101
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON GREAT SONGS!!! :D
mdm604
This is really good, I can't stop coming back to it! I really hope this gets ranked soon, you totally deserve it.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.