forum

What mouse should i buy for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Subtronikz
Hey, right now I am using DA elite(800dpi,1xSens) and I am disliking it. I am looking for a new mouse but I don't know what to get, i also have very small hands
Friends suggested me:
Steelseries Kinzu v3
Logitech G400s
Logitech G502
Logitech G403
Skydigital NMouse4K

some one please help me :)
KupcaH
All of these will be good for osu!, google these mouses dimensions.

osu! requires mouse with decent sensor.
N0thingSpecial
Where's Gpro on your list
Topic Starter
Subtronikz

KupcaH wrote:

Thanks, you use kinzu v3? if yes can you tell me good/bad points about it? my friend said it fit well in small hands

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Where's Gpro on your list
What is Gpro?
KupcaH

Subtronikz wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Thanks, you use kinzu v3? if yes can you tell me good/bad points about it? my friend said it fit well in small hands
I haven't used any other gaming mice, so I cannot really say if it's good compared to others.. But anyway, mouse feet or what-ever they're called in english are still smooth even after year of using, and it sliding very well on mousepad. Never had any halting. And for me, it doesn't have any bad points, probably because all my previous mice were cheap 3$ ones. So compared to them everything feels smooth and good.
And yes, it does fit well in small hands. Although, I know many people who dislike this symmetrical style mice.
Aegyo
G403
Pros:
-Best overall sensor
-Good clicks
-Good shape
-Not a brick
autoteleology
I actually feel like the most important part of a good mouse is not the sensor (past a point where it is decently competent), it's the weight and shape. It needs to fit your hand and be as light as possible.
NixXSkate
FYI the Zalman ZM-M600R is usually cheaper than the Skydigital NMouse 4K unless you're in Korea. They're the same exact mouse though. I would personally go for the Zalman or the Logitech G Pro, but that's because I need a small mouse for my small hands. Although, I would go with the G403 or G502 if you didn't mind the size of the DeathAdder. The G400S isn't bad but there's better options around now. I hear good things about the Nixeus Revel which is basically around the same shape as the Kinzu, if you wanted a mid-size simple shape ambidextrous mouse. Although it's been 5 days you probably already made your choice lol