smau5
#KONY2012
im ded
Bunnrei
where mania
Wutever
TOPKEK
nextplay
where is the bubble??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

it has 58sp so it hasw a higha chance to b bubblledd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(warning for people who take all seriously this is just sarcasm hopefully noticeable too)
Topic Starter
Monstrata
XD 69 favourites! XDDDDDD
Flask
Sh1ine
nice pattern :)
Ultima Fox
this is the kind of mapping we need in the ranked section
keep it up monstrata!
goink
You know what, Monstrata? This is without a doubt, your worst work yet. I can't believe the guts that you have to submit a map like this. Most people have mapped better as their first maps. Despite appearances, you only mapped one difficulty. Not only is the map unreadable and unplayable, you clearly just did whatever you wanted to to gain PP for yourself. And yes, I know you farm your own maps. The nerve that you have to do something like this is not only insulting to people who put effort into their maps, but also insulting to the players will be forced to play maps like this in order to have a fair rank and to stay relevant. People and maps like this are what ruin this community. It's appalling that nothing has been done about this problem. Clearly this map will fly past the "ranking criteria" (which may as well be called suggestions) just because you're Monstrata and your maps will get as much attention as possible. This exposes the clear character flaw that YOU HAVE, which is that you will do anything for attention of a large (although shrinking due to tumors like this map) community, regardless or whether it's positive or negative. There's clearly nothing you can't get away with. I wonder if the CTRL key, C key and V key on your keyboard still work after the amount of use you put them through, or if you went to additional effort to be as lazy as you possibly can. When your new website ( http://www.ppfarms.osu ) goes up, I hope the costs of supporting the website drive your own financed into the depths of poverty and your life into the dump. After all, whoever is responsible for something as abhorrent as this deserve nothing more.
Avenora
K
nextplay

itsamemarioo wrote:

You know what, Monstrata? This is without a doubt, your worst work yet. I can't believe the guts that you have to submit a map like this. Most people have mapped better as their first maps. Despite appearances, you only mapped one difficulty. Not only is the map unreadable and unplayable, you clearly just did whatever you wanted to to gain PP for yourself. And yes, I know you farm your own maps. The nerve that you have to do something like this is not only insulting to people who put effort into their maps, but also insulting to the players will be forced to play maps like this in order to have a fair rank and to stay relevant. People and maps like this are what ruin this community. It's appalling that nothing has been done about this problem. Clearly this map will fly past the "ranking criteria" (which may as well be called suggestions) just because you're Monstrata and your maps will get as much attention as possible. This exposes the clear character flaw that YOU HAVE, which is that you will do anything for attention of a large (although shrinking due to tumors like this map) community, regardless or whether it's positive or negative. There's clearly nothing you can't get away with. I wonder if the CTRL key, C key and V key on your keyboard still work after the amount of use you put them through, or if you went to additional effort to be as lazy as you possibly can. When your new website ( http://www.ppfarms.osu ) goes up, I hope the costs of supporting the website drive your own financed into the depths of poverty and your life into the dump. After all, whoever is responsible for something as abhorrent as this deserve nothing more.
nice meme boi
Cyrzai
delete this

i mean it
KecHik445
Touchscreen wet dream
Frost
natsukoi hanabi is without a doubt the best naruto opening song in existence and no one can convince me otherwise
aetwuns
u still haven't responded 2 my mod ;-;
Xinnoh
gratz on loved
puxtu
no mania...
roliy
literally the perfect map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.