forum

chano & 40mP - Natsukoi Hanabi [Taiko|Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Monstrata
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on September 15, 2017 at 11:09:05 PM

Artist: chano & 40mP
Title: Natsukoi Hanabi
Source: Naruto
Tags: FREE PP I LOVE ANIME naruto sasuke i want to be the next hokage http://www.ppfarms.osu
BPM: 158
Filesize: 2829kb
Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. #KONY2012 (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  2. Another (5.69 stars, 439 notes)
  3. Bowl (2.45 stars, 439 notes)
  4. Cannelloni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  5. Cup (1.04 stars, 439 notes)
  6. Deluge (5.77 stars, 439 notes)
  7. Easy (1.93 stars, 435 notes)
  8. Expert (6.22 stars, 439 notes)
  9. Extra (6.81 stars, 439 notes)
  10. Futsuu (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  11. Hard (3.37 stars, 439 notes)
  12. Hyper (3.96 stars, 439 notes)
  13. Inner Oni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  14. Insane (5.08 stars, 439 notes)
  15. Kantan (2.04 stars, 435 notes)
  16. Light Insane (4.54 stars, 439 notes)
  17. Macaroni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  18. Monstrata's ppfarm Fireworks (7.68 stars, 439 notes)
  19. Muzukashii (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  20. Normal (2.23 stars, 439 notes)
  21. Oni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  22. Overdose (5.61 stars, 439 notes)
  23. Pepperoni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  24. Platter (3.35 stars, 439 notes)
  25. Rain (5.15 stars, 439 notes)
  26. Rigatoni (2.13 stars, 439 notes)
  27. Salad (2.96 stars, 439 notes)
  28. Spoon (0.19 stars, 439 notes)
  29. SUPER SAIYAN GOD NARUTO'S WIND RELEASE: TAILED BEAST RASENSHURICHICKENTURKEY (6.76 stars, 439 notes)
Download: chano & 40mP - Natsukoi Hanabi
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FREE PP GET YOUR FREE PP HERE!!!!

I LOVE NARUTO HES MY FAVOURITE ANIME IM SO HAPPY NARUTO BECAME THE HOKAGE HE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING. HE INSPIRES ME TO ALWAYS PURSUE MY DREAMS AND BECOME THE BEST PP FARMER AND HOKAGE IN ALL OF OSU WHEN I GROW UP!!! DATTEBAYO!!!!!~~!
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
uhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Izzywing
Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
Uber
can't believe the gimmick you were goin for in quaver has finally been perfected
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
Mekki
crazy stuff :u
Senko-san
Monstrata_irl
Akitoshi
sahuang
gonna mod it when i have time, don't really think it has the quality for rank at its current stage...
rHO
Shtut up omg..
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Full set done. Ready for rank!
Net0
mithew
B4B anyone?
Doormat
This is the type of quality content that I approve of.
Mir

Doormat wrote:

This is the type of quality content that I approve of.
Foxy Grandpa
Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi of Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be shunned by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After joining Team Kakashi, Naruto worked hard to gain the village's acknowledgement all the while chasing his dream to become Hokage. In the following years, through many hardships and ordeals, he became a capable ninja regarded as a hero both by the villagers, and soon after, the rest of the world, becoming known as the Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū, Literally meaning: Hero of the Hidden Tree Leaves). He soon proved to be one of the main factors in winning the Fourth Shinobi World War, leading him to achieve his dream and become the village's Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage, Literally meaning: Seventh Fire Shadow).
UndeadCapulet
wow spoilers in the desc.. how disrespectful
-Atri-
When bubble
Shiguma
Finally, a map for this bubble!
wilup
ah yes boruto's dad has the best anime songs. thanks for giving this map a song
show more