forum

skin.ini errors

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pixelcord
I'm not good at skinning and I can't find out the error here when my osu! loads up it says there's in error in my skin... can someone please help? heres the code
[General]
Name: *THINKING INTENSIFIES*
Author: Pixelcord
SliderBallFlip: 0
CursorRotate: 1
CursorExpand: 1
CursorCentre: 1
SliderBallFrames: 10
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1
LayeredHitSounds: 1
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 1
SpinnerNoBlink: 0
AnimationFramerate: -1
AllowSliderBallTint: 1
CursorTrailRotate: 1
CustomComboBurstSounds: 30,60,90,120,240,480
ComboBurstRandom: 0
SliderStyle: 2
Version: 2

[Colours]
Combo1: 255,192,0
Combo2: 0,202,0
Combo3: 18,124,255
Combo4: 242,24,57
MenuGlow: 60,60,60
SliderBorder: 255,255,255
SpinnerApproachCircle: 77,139,217
SongSelectActiveText: 0,0,0
SongSelectInactiveText: 255,255,255
StarBreakAdditive: 255,182,193

[Fonts]
HitCirclePrefix: default
HitCircleOverlap: -2
ScorePrefix: score
ScoreOverlap: 0
Haskorion
Remove the * from your Name: line.
Topic Starter
Pixelcord

Haskorion wrote:

Remove the * from your Name: line.
I did that and it still gives me the error "there was an error loading the skin.ini file. Please check for errors" and I'm super new to skinning so I have absoloutely no clue what kinds of errors there could be
Lyawi
The lines look good. How did you create the file? Maybe give us a download link to your whole skin so that we can check.
h3oCharles
click at the error notification, it'll show up an error log
Topic Starter
Pixelcord

Lyawi wrote:

The lines look good. How did you create the file? Maybe give us a download link to your whole skin so that we can check.
Well, as of right now, I can't post anything for download because my personal laptop is dead and needs a new charger, but it's pretty normal. All I did was replace every texture with the thinking emoji as a joke skin to send to my friends. So in case all the skins being the same does anything it looks just fine. My friend said that I should just remove the skin.ini file as a whole. because it works for him without it. But i'm Mac, and he's Windows, so...
Should I just redo it or try and make an actual skin before just replacing things here and there. And yes, they do all have the same file name as the original.
h3oCharles

Pixelcord wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

Well, as of right now, I can't post anything for download because my personal laptop is dead and needs a new charger, but it's pretty normal. All I did was replace every texture with the thinking emoji as a joke skin to send to my friends. So in case all the skins being the same does anything it looks just fine. My friend said that I should just remove the skin.ini file as a whole. because it works for him without it. But i'm Mac, and he's Windows, so...
Should I just redo it or try and make an actual skin before just replacing things here and there. And yes, they do all have the same file name as the original.
look at my post plz :arrow_up: