Pr8
Gotta love Google Drive's download limit
KatouMegumi
Use mega or s-ul lol
Fleimi
JIELLI_
Topic Starter
-Chitose-
Please be patient i'm just back from my work place, i will update it include fix and add SD version so if you willing to download the latest version please wait a moment maybe 1-2 hour from this reply.
Topic Starter
-Chitose-
UPDATE
See changelog for more information
h3oCharles
oh my... Noice

you're missing score-percent and menu-background
Belley
Great skin

But I would love to see a different play-skip (Seems classic) and a menu background ;)
FiddleBlue
Cool skin but in gameplay, the 300, 100, 50, is just annoying. They clutter the screen in jumps making it hard to read. They also sometimes block overlapping objects making it barely noticeable. No follow points don't really help too lol.

I think it'll be better if you make a separate skin that has no anime girls on them so that they are smaller in size. That'll make it easier to read in my opinion.

I think the default sounds don't really suit this skin, but whatever.

Also, can I have the fail and pause background psd? xD
Topic Starter
-Chitose-

h3oCharles wrote:

oh my... Noice

you're missing score-percent and menu-background
score-percent not missing

Also menu-background still in progress i didn't say this skin is complete 100% even the counter still wip so please be patient.

Belley wrote:

Great skin

But I would love to see a different play-skip (Seems classic) and a menu background ;)
menu-background still in progress and for play-skip i'm using the first version of my skin i didn't have time to make new one so i'm using the old one but i will change it in the next update so please be patient.

FiddleBlue wrote:

Cool skin but in gameplay, the 300, 100, 50, is just annoying. They clutter the screen in jumps making it hard to read. They also sometimes block overlapping objects making it barely noticeable. No follow points don't really help too lol.

I think it'll be better if you make a separate skin that has no anime girls on them so that they are smaller in size. That'll make it easier to read in my opinion.

I think the default sounds don't really suit this skin, but whatever.

Also, can I have the fail and pause background psd? xD
- I did mention it before that " this skin include so much anime (weabo) element so it would be distracting some gameplay." so i think i'll leave it like that but for followpoint i will consider to add followpoint in the next update.

- Separate skin uhm... it's not ANISKIN(anime skin) if i do that also would be so much blank space if i do that so no thanks

- I didn't have sound that i can use for my skin so i leave it default maybe i will add it on the next update do you have recommendation sound sample?

- Sry but this skin not complete yet so i can't share the file now :( but i will do something if you still want the file.
Hatsune Kano
i think score bar bg hmmm a little weird
FiddleBlue

-Chitose- wrote:

- Sry but this skin not complete yet so i can't share the file now :( but i will do something if you still want the file.
Haha, it's fine.
-Atri-
Feel free to call me if you wish me to translate the skin into Chinese version, i am bored yet i love this skin
Tyistiana
This skin is pretty nice!! OwO
Btw, how to change the font color to be normally?? (change from grey to black)

Belley

Tyistiana wrote:

This skin is pretty nice!! OwO
Btw, how to change the font color to be normally?? (change to be black normally)

I think you need to change these option in skin.ini :

SongSelectActiveText: 250,250,250
SongSelectInactiveText: 230,230,230

255,255,255 is black ;)
h3oCharles
derp, I meant score-comma is missing, oops
and you missed star2

also, any plans on multiple color variants and simplified hitbursts?

pst, go to my userpage for a skinning book

Belley wrote:

I think you need to change these option in skin.ini :

SongSelectActiveText: 250,250,250
SongSelectInactiveText: 230,230,230

255,255,255 is black ;)
false, 0,0,0 is black. Go learn how RGB works
-Akano
you really look great!
Kome
Very nice skin and interesting design choices, looking forward further updates. :)
AirspeL
<3 oww
KecHik445
i like it. very cute skin
Topic Starter
-Chitose-
Sorry for the late reply but here

Firis Mistlud wrote:

Feel free to call me if you wish me to translate the skin into Chinese version, i am bored yet i love this skin
Sure why not? but not now i need to make update and fix all element before so maybe later, i will make sure to contact you if this skin done ;)

h3oCharles wrote:

derp, I meant score-comma is missing, oops
and you missed star2

also, any plans on multiple color variants and simplified hitbursts?

pst, go to my userpage for a skinning book
Just added score-comma on the next update, for multiple color variants i'm still working on it i will make sure this skin will have "rich color", and i will leave the hitburst like that

And thanks for everyone who download my skin i'm so happy you like my skin :) and today i will update my skin in 30min after this reply so make sure you have enough data plan because this skin include animation will have size 40+mb :D
Update
See changelog for more information
Iceotaku V2
Nice Skin! And Not Bad!
Hatsune Kano
best interface skin 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
McExe
nice skin