404's taiko m4m plz queue [OPEN]

posted
Total Posts
30
show more
Consified
hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Consified wrote:

hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
wanna chino song =v=
but ok~
Consified

404 AccNotFound wrote:

Consified wrote:

hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
wanna chino song =v=
but ok~
oh really i would make it if i have time lol
Sansheng
Mine > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664639
Yours > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079

Will mod it tomorrow, thanks in advance.
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Voyage wrote:

Mine > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664639
Yours > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079

Will mod it tomorrow, thanks in advance.
ok~
now changing mp3 file and offset, don't mind mp3 file over 192kbps~ =v=
and close cause im so lazy
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound
OPEN!
vrnl
[_Chichinya_]
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/768550 Can you mod 1st? this is my map tho
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Astolfo wrote:

owo~ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/743046#taiko/1567084
i can mod map soon :3
goooodddddddddaweommmmmeeeeeee xD
i love your nucleus rfk4r4owetk

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/768550 Can you mod 1st? this is my map tho
gooood song deemo <3
btw we may can mod same song if queue-open is llitle late LOLLL

all accepted!
_WWWWWW_WWWWWW_
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764052

your map: P*Light feat. mow*2 - OVERDRIVERS


Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

ARGENTINE DREAM wrote:

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764052

your map: P*Light feat. mow*2 - OVERDRIVERS


👌🙏
alunv
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

alunv wrote:

Can I ask for a M4M :3

Your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/744920#taiko/1600434

PROFIT!
PROFIT!

anyone didn't mod my map now...
im starve...
Kaplan
M4M


My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/738961
Kaplan's Muzukashii and Kaplan's Oni, creator of mapset is pushing for rank and I need mods


Your Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Kaplan wrote:

M4M


My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/738961
Kaplan's Muzukashii and Kaplan's Oni, creator of mapset is pushing for rank and I need mods


Your Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
o can you also modd taiko ?
gogogogo!!!
Etsu
Hi 404

M4M request! please this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764257 , i will mod your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477

Thanks a lot PROFIT!
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Etsu wrote:

Hi 404

M4M request! please this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764257 , i will mod your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477

Thanks a lot PROFIT!
o long time no see xD of course okay
Blackener
Hello, see this queue for first time... hope this is still open 'w'

I'll mod your OVERDRIVERS tomorrow if you accept.
My PROFIT! map: MOM0KI - YANDEREDEV YANDEREDEV!!! (2:01 min long)

Thanks!
Topic Starter
404 AccNotFound

Blackener wrote:

Hello, see this queue for first time... hope this is still open 'w'

I'll mod your OVERDRIVERS tomorrow if you accept.
My PROFIT! map: MOM0KI - YANDEREDEV YANDEREDEV!!! (2:01 min long)

Thanks!
Deresute song always welcome , i will do even if it's nm lololll xD
Accceptes!
[Ashley]
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply