1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted

Etsu wrote:

hi 404, m4m request here :)

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/459442

your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079

thanks owo
ok~
posted
posted

Cocoaaa wrote:

your map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079
my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660585
ok?:D
ye ok =v=
posted
hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
posted

Consified wrote:

hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
wanna chino song =v=
but ok~
posted

404 AccNotFound wrote:

Consified wrote:

hey~
can we m4m
my map:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1415307&m=1
your map:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643875

:D
wanna chino song =v=
but ok~
oh really i would make it if i have time lol
posted
Mine > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664639
Yours > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079

Will mod it tomorrow, thanks in advance.
posted

Voyage wrote:

Mine > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664639
Yours > https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646079

Will mod it tomorrow, thanks in advance.
ok~
now changing mp3 file and offset, don't mind mp3 file over 192kbps~ =v=
and close cause im so lazy
posted
OPEN!
posted
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/768550 Can you mod 1st? this is my map tho
posted

Astolfo wrote:

owo~ https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/743046#taiko/1567084
i can mod map soon :3
goooodddddddddaweommmmmeeeeeee xD
i love your nucleus rfk4r4owetk

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/768550 Can you mod 1st? this is my map tho
gooood song deemo <3
btw we may can mod same song if queue-open is llitle late LOLLL

all accepted!
posted
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764052

your map: P*Light feat. mow*2 - OVERDRIVERS


posted

ARGENTINE DREAM wrote:

my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764052

your map: P*Light feat. mow*2 - OVERDRIVERS


👌🙏
posted
posted

alunv wrote:

Can I ask for a M4M :3

Your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/744920#taiko/1600434

PROFIT!
PROFIT!

anyone didn't mod my map now...
im starve...
posted
M4M


My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/738961
Kaplan's Muzukashii and Kaplan's Oni, creator of mapset is pushing for rank and I need mods


Your Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
posted

Kaplan wrote:

M4M


My Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/738961
Kaplan's Muzukashii and Kaplan's Oni, creator of mapset is pushing for rank and I need mods


Your Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477
o can you also modd taiko ?
gogogogo!!!
posted
Hi 404

M4M request! please this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764257 , i will mod your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477

Thanks a lot PROFIT!
posted

Etsu wrote:

Hi 404

M4M request! please this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/764257 , i will mod your map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682477

Thanks a lot PROFIT!
o long time no see xD of course okay
show more
Please sign in to reply.