forum

He-Man - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
arrwzy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 24 December 2011 at 00:13:57

Artist: 4 Non Blondes feat. Prince Adam of Eternia
Title: HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
Source: He-Man
Tags: WHATS GOING ON
BPM: 140
Filesize: 10841kb
Play Time: 02:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. He-Man (4.93 stars, 346 notes)
  2. Skeletor (3.18 stars, 135 notes)
  3. Weird Cat Thing (0.49 stars, 82 notes)
Download: 4 Non Blondes feat. Prince Adam of Eternia - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
Download: 4 Non Blondes feat. Prince Adam of Eternia - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
MWYAAAH!

Planned difficulties:

Insane - He-Man (aka DEATHSTREAM DIFFICULTY)
Med - Skeletor
Easy - Wierd Cat Thing

Not nearly done. But help always apprechiated!

INSANE DIFFICULTY DONE! THREE CHEERS FOR THE FIRST DIFFICULTY OF THE FIRST MAP I EVER PUT ANY EFFORT INTO!!! YATTA! :D

After some twists and turns with a duplicate map, Sakura Hana came to the rescue and we are back on track. WITH VIDEO! <3

EASY DONE! Only medium to go, and then I would like a few opinions before tossing this into pending :3

Lol, ok: RENAMED IT <3 MMzz

Changed offset to 3518 on He-Man, vill do same on Wierd Cat Thing soon. Wierd Cat Thing offset fixed.

Skeletor diff done up to the break. So about halfways done through that :D

Skeletor 72.1% done!

18/10/2011, All three main difficulties are done. I would like some modding/opinions, and considering changing the osu-girl who appears when you combo to he-man or skeletor, but not sure how to do that. But I can google. All in all, waiting on Taiko and a few mods before going onwards to pending! :D

Added comboburst and changed alittle in the Skeletor diff (just two notes that had wierd spacing). Still waiting on more mods before moving on to Pending (and the Taiko, ofc).

05/11/2011, Since noone seems to want to mod this, I will submit it onwards to pending as soon as I get the taiko! :)

24/12/2011 00:17. Can't get a hold of MM, assume he has died. No mods in a while, so I assume the map is perfect and noone has any ideas for improvement. Submitting this to pending.
MMzz
You should add the video lol
Topic Starter
arrwzy

MMzz wrote:

You should add the video lol
Working on it. Don't want to add it until I'm done with the diffs :)
Charles445
Artist is 4 Non Blondes feat. SLACKCiRCUS , just so you know.

The 'source' would be the TV show, if anything.
Inori
Fixed the hit circles, most are unsnapped, also fix the sliders a bit.
Link to fixed version: http://puu.sh/6TYI
Only circles are fixed.
Topic Starter
arrwzy
Ignore this post.
Sakura
You'll need to do it again and refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=24443
I used my own kudosu star to restore the 1 sp from the other thread.
MMzz
I will make a taiko for this like you requested lol but first.

offset: 4,814, and resnap all notes.

I think you should make the artist name/song:

4 Non Blondes feat. Prince Adam of Eternia - What's Going On?
Topic Starter
arrwzy

MMzz wrote:

Thanks, will fix the offset tomorrow, but I don't really know if I want to change the name, people were apparently not happy when the artist name was "He-Man" :P
MMzz

ZarkMan wrote:

MMzz wrote:

Thanks, will fix the offset tomorrow, but I don't really know if I want to change the name, people were apparently not happy when the artist name was "He-Man" :P
Well at least use the real song name lol
Topic Starter
arrwzy

MMzz wrote:

Well at least use the real song name lol
I don't even know the real song name :D I'd rather change the artist name then the song name :P

I'll think about it, as long as there aren't any rules that I actually have to name the song and artist accurately :P

Edit: Think about renaming the artist that is :P
MMzz
The song name is What's Going On
Topic Starter
arrwzy

MMzz wrote:

The song name is What's Going On
I'll just go with 4 Non Blondes feat. Prince Adam of Eternia - HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA until someone tells me it's gonna make the map unrankable. lol, thanks for the suggestion :D
Teras
Offset is still 3518 that I told you in IRC. Not 4181 or w/e <.<

Also mentioned that you'll have to move the notes so they end up where you want em on the timeline cuz a lot of notes are set wrong after doing this change. But this is the right offset, so just move the notes to the right place after resnap and you'll see it sounds better than it does right now.
Topic Starter
arrwzy

Teras wrote:

Offset is still 3518 that I told you in IRC. Not 4181 or w/e <.<
Orite. Forgot about the offset you told me. I suppose I could test both and see which seems best.
Topic Starter
arrwzy
Tried both offsets, I suppose Teras's offset sounded alittle better, but there wasn't too much of a difference. Maybe I'm just tone-deaf.

Also: resnapping notes is a pain. I really should check the offset with someone before I start mapping next time.
Topic Starter
arrwzy
Currently looking at places in all the difficulties where I can place hitsounds. Suggestions appreciated! :D
Touche_old
[OVERALL]

- The countdown in normal speed

[WIERD CAT THING]

- Simply, remap 00:17:232 ~ 00:25:803 , 00:37:160 ~ 00:44:660, 00:50:875 ~ 00:56:232, 01:26:446 ~ 01:28:760, 02:00:089 ~ 02:06:303 (Adjust the correct offset of the song and put the notes in the same time of the pulse)
- 00:30:946 : New combo
- Delete the break or short the time
- 01:38:446 : Move the circle out of the space of the slider
- 01:39:518 ~ 01:44:660 : Put a little more time of each slider (is for beginner players)
- 01:48:732 : Edit the time of the slider to 01:48:946 and put the end in 01:51:089
- 01:51:732 : Move the circle far from the slider, or move the slider
- 01:57:946 : Put the end of the slider here
- 01:58:160 : Delete the circle
- 01:58:375 : Put the circle here, and the other 2 circles in a same distance of time (1 beat)

In a minutes the other diffs, gomen
Topic Starter
arrwzy

Touche wrote:

[OVERALL]

- The countdown in normal speed

[WIERD CAT THING]

- Simply, remap 00:17:232 ~ 00:25:803 , 00:37:160 ~ 00:44:660, 00:50:875 ~ 00:56:232, 01:26:446 ~ 01:28:760, 02:00:089 ~ 02:06:303 (Adjust the correct offset of the song and put the notes in the same time of the pulse)
- 00:30:946 : New combo
- Delete the break or short the time
- 01:38:446 : Move the circle out of the space of the slider
- 01:39:518 ~ 01:44:660 : Put a little more time of each slider (is for beginner players)
- 01:48:732 : Edit the time of the slider to 01:48:946 and put the end in 01:51:089
- 01:51:732 : Move the circle far from the slider, or move the slider
- 01:57:946 : Put the end of the slider here
- 01:58:160 : Delete the circle
- 01:58:375 : Put the circle here, and the other 2 circles in a same distance of time (1 beat)

In a minutes the other diffs, gomen
Changed countdown to normal, new combo at 30:9, and moved the circle out of the sliders. Also fixed the circles at 01:58 and the slider at 1:48. Didn't like the rest though.

At the sliders near each other, I feel like the spacing should indicate that they are in succession, and even new players should be able to do that. Kudosu still :D
AziiFox
I cant download the beatmap :(