forum

not anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryoid
I'm just a shy person who want be nice but irl i was not
So i think maybe making friend here will change me and some of my weird personalities
I found this game in a weird way that it was happen to be installed at my cousin pc when i search some folder
It just weird that even the owner doesn't know it was installed and after a few gameplay he was give up wtf
After that i download this game and make account on the next day for the first time i make an intro thread and start posting here
At first i see OT was the only subforum that allowed to shitpost or whatever it is but i don't have the courage to make thread that time
So i was posting on FG for building my courage up to hit up at OT and make a thread, but seriously thats i rather post than make thread
Cause i don't have any sense of humor to make the quality itself and wtf did i just mention my past on this thread
Its been fun posting on OT even though i sure that no one will notice me just because i was sure that i was a jerk
I just want to say goodbye to you all because i don't know if i still have the time to post or make thread any longer
(haha okay i admit i haven't make any thread due to lack of time(or should i say lack of brain))
I have a weak body thats makes me hard to do something other that sitting on my computer all day while posting shit at the forum
Everytime i play osu its always make me remember to not giving up even thought it always make my finger want to collapse all the time
That what make me still playing this far
And thanks to OT to make learn something that i should have not to know of at my age and of course some language that i don't know and sorry for my bad english
So well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game :)

Tl:dr=I will never leave OT
Ender Lain
well. . . . . . . [ ._.]

WHA!?

why?
ColdTooth
YOU KNOW THE DRILL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. SURE I MIGHT BE A FUCKING PONY, BUT ATLEAST I CAN FOLLOW SOME DECENCY

COMMENCE OPERATION SPAM OF ANIME GIRLS THAT I DO NOT LIKE BECAUSE FUCK ANIME

FUCK - Ephemeral 2016

KupcaH
Good bye, Ryoid.

EDIT: Because Cold is gay, I will spam dancing anime girls gifs

Dustytuft
Luqanted
see ya in another journey pal
Cahyono29

Haniseta wrote:

Saya sebenarnya ingin mengenalmu lebih dekat, tapi saya tidak memiliki keberanian untuk mendekati orang lain.
mungkin kamu tidak menyadari bahwa aku memperhatikanmu setiap hari (karena aku melihat/membuka FG dan OT setiap hari)

Saya tebak anda menderita suatu(mohon maaf) penyakit di irl dan didiagnosa memiliki waktu hidup tidak lama lagi(koreksi saya jika salah)
yah, sebenarnya saya agak kaget, saya tidak pernah membayangkan apa jadinya jika saya ada di posisi itu,
dan mungkin kamu akan(mohon maaf) meninggal, tapi saya berjanji akan mengingatmu.

mungkin pertanyaan ini agak konyol, tapi bisakah kamu memberitahukan nama asli, tempat tinggal(lewat PM kalau bisa), mungkin suatu hari kita bisa bertemu
di irl walaupun mungkin kamu suda.......
yah, saya tidak tahu mengapa saya sampai menulis kata-kata ini.

dan selamat tinggal atau sampai jumpa
this is pretty much all i wanted to say to ryoid
.... :cry:
_SkyFall
Goodbye bro, I wish you to have a good time irl.
Softwarm
Good luck improving yourself!
roshan117
good luck sounds awful
Edgar_Figaro
Going to miss you on :( Had a lot of fun hanging out and chatting with you both in-game and on the forums
Endaris
Fare thee well.
Although I won't believe this was your last until I haven't seen you for a year and a day.
Foxy
I hope you will come back one day. See you until next time! :(
abraker
Ender Lain

abraker wrote:

Rip show's cancelled. We did good gg.
Nice...at least
Jun Maeda
Boii u posting again why u should leave? OT is our family... i knew it that u didnt left :v
KuMagAwa Mi

iSlodinx wrote:

Boii u posting again why u should leave? OT is our family... i knew it that u didnt left :v
Good bye...
It was sad
Its hard to be true
But Its not the end
I will miss you
Until we meet again

i think that what she try to say kinda
And you need to wait for more couple of days or maybe weeks until she be active as usual

And i think OT is sure a nice place anyway but i will observe from a far as a lurker
Until there will be more intresting thing happen here

OP: I'm not quit
i play offline and i notice that your english were sucker than mine
Topic Starter
Ryoid
Fuck off with your poetry shit zein
And that ava... That was on my pc did you just... How do you..
You use my pc right?
KuMagAwa Mi
Yes it took 4 days to guess what your password is. piece a cake
and for the image, you don't mind if i use them right?
Topic Starter
Ryoid
KuMagAwa Mi
I take that as a Yes
Ender Lain
I want my money back
I want my money back
I want my money back
Just enjoy the show

Lenka - The Show
Jun Maeda
LUL