Wait im not done here!fixed all except the mentioned one[walao]
- https://i.imgur.com/Ywj4ke6.png ��� xd opss okkkkkk
- 01:15:000 (1,2) - Since these two don't have any impactful vocals, it should be a good idea to make them have much lower spacing than 01:15:300 (1,2,1,2) - they all have strong vocals on them. https://i.imgur.com/oedIbfV.jpg Random example, but by doing this the difference between notes that have impactful vocals and those that don't will be strongly felt. i heard vocals for these 2 too tbh, "sore sore sore" (not sure if its the correct word xD, cant find the lyrics lol)
- 01:30:300 (1,2,3) - I don't think it suits your structure to have only these on overlapping structure while having the other patterns on similar sounds be without overlapping. Choosing either all overlaps or alternating between overlapping and non overlapping patterns is the way to build the structure. tbh i think its fine tho, but yea 00:15:900 (1,2,3) - i didnt overlap them fully, i overlap them now, with 01:30:300 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - overlap and 01:32:700 (1,2,3) - no overlap for the notes after that.
- 01:48:300 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - The snares don't increase in loudness nor intensity in the song. In the map there is a buildup similar to synth 1/4's that you are often doing in the map so I assumed you wanted to make more patterns like this to make it consistent with the map, to make the gimmick more obvious. However, contrast is also a strong tool. Contrast should be used here to differentiate these sounds, snares on same intensity, from the synths that are rising in intensity in 1/4 intervals. Good idea would be to use 1.0x - 1.2x DS for the whole stream. i kinda want to keep this, from my perspective, this part is increasing slowly in sound, the constantly spamming of snares is nice enough to be represented with slowly increasing spacing imo. and "most" of the streams in the map i placed them by slowly increasing the spacing.
- 02:04:200 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Similar to what I was talking in previous mod, you could make this more intense by scaling the whole stream by 1.1x to show stronger intensity in the second part of the section ;p like u said in the previous mod, this part is increasing in intensity, isnt it the perfect place to use gradually increasing spacing for xD
- 02:07:650 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - [url=https://i.ppy.sh/fec2ce343feaffe8b37913d7e73ba5c44dcd9c0a/687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f71774777722e6a7067]Lmao,
it's viable.[/url] that sharp slider gonna be hard xP, but yea since this part is getting more intense, sharp is nice. compare to the first part which is a smooth curve only xD
- 02:24:000 (5,6,7,8,1) - There are sometimes when it looks just too weird, I recommend using same spacing for the entire stream, or make the spacing change more apparent, 00:36:600 (3,4,5,6,7) - preferably to something like this in case you insist with spacing increasment. i think they're fine here, didnt see anyone having problem with it ><
- 02:53:100 (1,2) - I suggest not having them this close, I don't remember the map using such close visual spacing / structuring for this to be viable even visual form of emphasis. ughh ya, the distance used to be good, it becomes closer becoz i changed the CS while transfering to this map xP
- 03:06:000 (4,5) - These two are too quiet compared to 03:06:300 (1,2,3,4,5) - which seem to have much bigger impact imo. You should make the first example less spaced in order to make the change in vocal intensity more emphasized. 03:06:150 (5,2) - Idea would be to ctrl+g this, but I'm not sure how would you like the flow. both of them sounds similar to the other imo, constant vocals and rhythm.
- 03:10:800 (5,6,1,2,3,4) - Similar case here. same as above
- 03:13:800 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - It sounds way too similar to 03:09:000 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - , with the gimmick of the map being increased spacing for 1/4 synths in case they have different intensity, so should it be applied in the former link. imo, a constant spacing here works better, as the vocals was pulling in a straight voice too.
- 03:49:500 (1,1,1) - MA ZA RE