forum

[Archived] Mouse issues with osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lightq
Problem Details:
If I my mouse back and forth from one position to another and repeat at a fast pace I can see my mouse pointer in osu jump in random directions sometimes. So if I move back and forth in the middle of the screen, my mouse pointer ends up on the far left or right position after a few seconds of this maneuver. I'm not sure what the issue is. I tried doing the same thing outside the osu game window and do not notice the issue. While in an osu game, it's noticeable that I miss some easy notes that I know I can hit. I tried disabling the "map absolute raw input to the osu! window" and enabling it - neither helps with the issue.

Windows 10.

edit: I tried disabling the raw input option and it's more "raw" than enabling it. I stopped noticing the issue as much. Any idea what this may be about?

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Spiwale
Hey, i have the same problem ! so if someone or a moderator know the problem pls help :(
Lacrimosa
Could be a mouse acceleration related issue. Make sure to have this option disabled.

I'm curious to know whether this happens in Compatibility Mode, though. Could you please give it a try for the heck of it?
Spiwale
Hey, i tried but still the same problem
Spiwale
And also, it does me on 2 different pc with 2 different mouse so it does not come from the mouse or the pc ?