The BR Taiko Team(+Idealism) Queue [Taiko] (M4M|NM|GD)

posted
Total Posts
243
show more
Idealism

angki wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: idealism
  2. Song title: Weaponized
  3. Artist: Celldweller
  4. Genre: instrumental
  5. Drain time: 0:59 (0:58 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/705668


thanks a lot!
uhh this is a taiko queue not mania

hey im opening a quick m4m for my ikazuchi set https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604944
preferred novice mappers/new sets. gonna be closing at around 8pm BRST (10pm GMT), will reply to whoever is accepted

also, there's a very special m4m that's gonna be opened within 2 weeks. stay tuned - you can get up to 3 mapsets modded at a time to match drain time!

note to self stop being fucking lazy and get shit done
Topic Starter
Marm

Karee Pan wrote:

Ohh i see a map i can finally M4M with :)

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: PSI desu I LIKE YOU
  3. Artist: Dempagumi. Inc
  4. Genre: Jpop
  5. Drain time: 3:42
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543447
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: Nota - Ice Festival


My map is a bit longer, you can just pick a few diffs you feel comfortable with and mod those. My preference would be F>K>M>O>IO.
Thanks for considering.
ah ok, please be a bit patient, same for the other guys orz

closed
Topic Starter
Marm
Finished pending stuff.

Open for 2 NM and some M4M.
Tofu1222
NM Request :3

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Crazy Jackpot
  3. Artist: Hommarju
  4. Genre: Hardcore
  5. Drain time: 1:55
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/717853
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:


Thanks in advance! Enjoy your 洋葱! ;)
Topic Starter
Marm

Tofu1222 wrote:

NM Request :3

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Crazy Jackpot
  3. Artist: Hommarju
  4. Genre: Hardcore
  5. Drain time: 1:55
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/717853
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod:


Thanks in advance! Enjoy your 洋葱! ;)
Ok, accepted!

1NM open and some M4M o/
Idealism
also open for a m4m or two
Kuron-kun
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: qualquer um
  2. Song title: Placa no Chão
  3. Artist: Tati Zaqui
  4. Genre: Funk / Eletronico
  5. Drain time: 2:55
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/737724#taiko/1556963
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: qualquer um


eu não li a regra de vcs, faço m4m, aceito nm

cebola
-jordan-
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs- (USAO remix)
  3. Artist: USAO
  4. Genre: dnb
  5. Drain time: 4:43
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1489031&m=1
Shinenite
NM request!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Bringer of Chaos! Ultimate
  3. Artist: ACE
  4. Genre: Video Game Music (Guitar as main instrument)
  5. Drain time: 1:31
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/722995#taiko/1544532


Thanks!
Topic Starter
Marm

Shinenite wrote:

NM request!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Bringer of Chaos! Ultimate
  3. Artist: ACE
  4. Genre: Video Game Music (Guitar as main instrument)
  5. Drain time: 1:31
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/722995#taiko/1544532


Thanks!
accepted!

Only M4M now
Idealism

Jory wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs- (USAO remix)
  3. Artist: USAO
  4. Genre: dnb
  5. Drain time: 4:43
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1489031&m=1
is this a m4m req or a nm req? if it's the latter, i'm currently not open for nms, only m4ms. please state the map you're going to mod if you're willing to m4m.
-jordan-
sorry m4m, i will mod your saradisk ikazuchi

Idealism wrote:

Jory wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: Chrono Diver -PENDULUMs- (USAO remix)
  3. Artist: USAO
  4. Genre: dnb
  5. Drain time: 4:43
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1489031&m=1
is this a m4m req or a nm req? if it's the latter, i'm currently not open for nms, only m4ms. please state the map you're going to mod if you're willing to m4m.
Idealism

Jory wrote:

sorry m4m, i will mod your saradisk ikazuchi
alright.

1 more m4m open, either i close when someone else reqs or this friday.
Monkey Sly
Hello hello everyone, and you cute little 洋葱 !

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: Talked with Degree of Lights
  3. Artist: 宇宙コンビニ (Uchuu Conbini)
  4. Genre: Math Rock
  5. Drain time: 5.23
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/738950

Hmmm, I don't know if a NM is fine for you, as your last post HiroK is from 2 months ago, but if it's not, it will be my pleasure tyo M4M naturally

Have fun, enjoy the game, love ya all ♥
3mplify
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Somebody who really like this song
  2. Song title: Running In The 90's
  3. Artist: Max Coveri
  4. Genre: Anime (English)
  5. Drain time: 5:29
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/738708#taiko/1558976

Thanks in advance :3
alunv
Hi!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: Silicon Gene (rev. 2)
  3. Artist: Son of Rust
  4. Genre: Industrial Gothic
  5. Drain time: 2:51
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699898
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: 176 - ikazuchi


ЦиБуЛя ;3
Thanks.
Idealism

alunv wrote:

Hi!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: Silicon Gene (rev. 2)
  3. Artist: Son of Rust
  4. Genre: Industrial Gothic
  5. Drain time: 2:51
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699898
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: 176 - ikazuchi


ЦиБуЛя ;3
Thanks.
accepted.

closed, your maps will be modded over this weekend
-Kazu-
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: preferably Marm
  2. Song title: Ofcourse I neeD and neEd and nEed and Need and NEED YOU.
  3. Artist: t+pazolite
  4. Genre: Hardcore / Breakcore / idk
  5. Drain time: 3:56
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702438
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: can I possibly get out of this one since I modded AlphaOmega before? xD (if not, I guess Reverse World)
Topic Starter
Marm

-Kazu- wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: preferably Marm
  2. Song title: Ofcourse I neeD and neEd and nEed and Need and NEED YOU.
  3. Artist: t+pazolite
  4. Genre: Hardcore / Breakcore / idk
  5. Drain time: 3:56
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702438
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: can I possibly get out of this one since I modded AlphaOmega before? xD (if not, I guess Reverse World)
aa the song is quite long. I can NM the last or last two diffs. All diffs if you choose to m4m Reverse World.

All closed now.
HiroK
Open for some M4M and 2 NM.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply