1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted

Rus_Brony_osu wrote:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK (I need Guest Diff (Oni or Inner Oni)
  2. Song title: Dead to Me (feat. Lox Chatterbox)
  3. Artist: Sex Whales
  4. Genre: Electronic
  5. Drain time: 1:20
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1412065
Accepted. Probably i'll do an Oni diff, so until Friday i'll send to you
posted
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: She Runs
  3. Artist: Venetian Snares
  4. Genre: Orchestral Breakcore (yep, it exists lol)
  5. Drain time: 5:51
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/696765/#taiko/1475814
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: BlackY - FLOWER -SPRING Long VER.


Cebola
posted
Hi!
crap that was stupid i linked my profile instead of my map
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: fake town baby
  3. Artist: UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
  4. Genre: J-Pop
  5. Drain time: 4:20
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697807/#taiko/1478071

Bawang
posted

V-rus wrote:

Hi!
crap that was stupid i linked my profile instead of my map
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: HiroK
  2. Song title: fake town baby
  3. Artist: UNISON SQUARE GARDEN
  4. Genre: J-Pop
  5. Drain time: 4:20
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697807/#taiko/1478071

Bawang
Accepted, but i can only mod next week probably, i'll talk to you as soon as i finish. :)
posted
M4M

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm, the brasilian DDKK god
  2. Song title: Everyday Experience
  3. Artist: Yu
  4. Genre: Metal
  5. Drain time: 6:59
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657643
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684673


If you're not too fond of this song, I have a second one in my queue.. either way, I need mods ASAP so please have a heart and choose at least one of them!

Danke für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit, hier ist Ihre Zwiebel
posted
Accepted the M4M requests from Kbludoh and Ak1o. They should be done within 2 weeks since I'm busy with college.
NM still closed.
posted
how to enter into evil side ooooo

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: whoelse wanna take it, but if I shuld choose.. yeh ok Idealism
  2. Song title: Linkin Park
  3. Artist: Carousel
  4. Genre: Alternative Rock
  5. Drain time: 2:15
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699157
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: ouuh if you need me guys, feel free to ask me but im ded lazy..


Bawang ;~;
posted
o shiet im going thru dem EXAMZ rn so if i mod its gun take a whil, but yjeha mayB m4m if ur up 2 (hi vinxis am i cosplaying you correctly)

i forgot to open it earlier oops lol fug

if you're fine with waiting maybe a week or two i'll mod it (hopefully) unless i have some spare time this week (which is unlikely but we'll see)

anyways all closed '<_'

n esqueci de vc n igor
posted
dem, 48years ago osh since 1969696969
hypi ma map!!!!11 and then turn for you
posted

Surono wrote:

dem, 48years ago osh since 1969696969
hypi ma map!!!!11 and then turn for you
worst shitpost ever
posted
reopening this thing as I have some time now :^)

2NM open
M4M always open

enois cebola
posted
Hello! NM req here:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Ghost Rule
  3. Artist: Nico Nico Chorus
  4. Genre: Japanese vocal (?)
  5. Drain time: 3:25
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/710777


Cebolla

Thank you in advance!
posted
accepted xfrac req,

1NM still open
M4M is open too guys (sadface)
posted
Hello NM req~
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Snow Song Show
  3. Artist: sasakure.UK x DECO*27
  4. Genre: japanese vocal (???)
  5. Drain time: 4:11
  6. Your map's link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/538102


Truth to be told, i really wanna m4m..however, i still have some mods to do so im sorry @_@

Bawang bombay /o

Thank you so muchh
posted
I wanna kill you Marm
I'm mapping
BlackY - AlphaOmega (Evolutionary Extended ver.) too >:(
btw =*=
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: you
  2. Song title: Triumph & Regret
  3. Artist: typeMARS
  4. Genre: what's I should say
  5. Drain time: 5:19
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/710184/#taiko/1501241
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: you know ^
posted
both accepted, nm closed
m4m still open I guess.
posted
Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
posted
Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
posted

Ulqui wrote:

Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
sure, accepted.

SilverCatalyst wrote:

Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
posted

Marm wrote:

So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
sure thing. i'll mod FLOWER SPRING as well as AlphaOmega as soon as I can
show more
Please sign in to reply.