The BR Taiko Team(+Idealism) Queue [Taiko] (M4M|NM|GD)

posted
Total Posts
243
show more
Surono
how to enter into evil side ooooo

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: whoelse wanna take it, but if I shuld choose.. yeh ok Idealism
  2. Song title: Linkin Park
  3. Artist: Carousel
  4. Genre: Alternative Rock
  5. Drain time: 2:15
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/699157
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: ouuh if you need me guys, feel free to ask me but im ded lazy..


Bawang ;~;
Idealism
o shiet im going thru dem EXAMZ rn so if i mod its gun take a whil, but yjeha mayB m4m if ur up 2 (hi vinxis am i cosplaying you correctly)

i forgot to open it earlier oops lol fug

if you're fine with waiting maybe a week or two i'll mod it (hopefully) unless i have some spare time this week (which is unlikely but we'll see)

anyways all closed '<_'

n esqueci de vc n igor
Surono
dem, 48years ago osh since 1969696969
hypi ma map!!!!11 and then turn for you
Uta

Surono wrote:

dem, 48years ago osh since 1969696969
hypi ma map!!!!11 and then turn for you
worst shitpost ever
Topic Starter
Marm
reopening this thing as I have some time now :^)

2NM open
M4M always open

enois cebola
Aisha
Hello! NM req here:

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Ghost Rule
  3. Artist: Nico Nico Chorus
  4. Genre: Japanese vocal (?)
  5. Drain time: 3:25
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/710777


Cebolla

Thank you in advance!
Topic Starter
Marm
accepted xfrac req,

1NM still open
M4M is open too guys (sadface)
Senritsu
Hello NM req~
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Snow Song Show
  3. Artist: sasakure.UK x DECO*27
  4. Genre: japanese vocal (???)
  5. Drain time: 4:11
  6. Your map's link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/538102


Truth to be told, i really wanna m4m..however, i still have some mods to do so im sorry @_@

Bawang bombay /o

Thank you so muchh
Rhytoly
I wanna kill you Marm
I'm mapping
BlackY - AlphaOmega (Evolutionary Extended ver.) too >:(
btw =*=
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: you
  2. Song title: Triumph & Regret
  3. Artist: typeMARS
  4. Genre: what's I should say
  5. Drain time: 5:19
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/710184/#taiko/1501241
  7. (for M4M) The map which you are going to mod: you know ^
Topic Starter
Marm
both accepted, nm closed
m4m still open I guess.
SilverCatalyst
Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
Ulqui
Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
Topic Starter
Marm

Ulqui wrote:

Henlo frnd, m4m req uwu

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: You and beautiful world
  3. Artist: Hanantan
  4. Genre: Novelty(? (vocaloid idk)
  5. Drain time: 02:00
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690989#taiko/1463058
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
:D
oh forgot onion thing
C e b o l l a
sure, accepted.

SilverCatalyst wrote:

Hey so since Marm requested a mod in my queue for a NM on AlphaOmega, this is technically an NM and an M4M?? if that's how it works?? lol
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Infinite Memory Overwrite
  3. Artist: JACKALQ~1.EXE ft. ROTTEEN.DM
  4. Genre: Speedcore(?)
  5. Drain time: 6:02
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526
  7. The map which you are going to mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#osu/1485053
So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
SilverCatalyst

Marm wrote:

So... you want a M4M on a map you were going to NM before (?). I think it'd make more sense if you choose another map for m4m instead as this would kind of nullify the previous NM.

NM Closed
M4M still open ye.
sure thing. i'll mod FLOWER SPRING as well as AlphaOmega as soon as I can
Topic Starter
Marm
heya,

2nm open
m4m also open :p
igorsprite
  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Idealism
  2. Song title: GALAXY HidE and SeeK
  3. Artist: AZALEA
  4. Genre: Jpop
  5. Drain time: 1:36 (1:36 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/528472


só reforçando kjj
kiminokokoro
hi owo/
NM req

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Kirisute gomen
  3. Artist: Harunaba
  4. Genre: Hmmm......
  5. Drain time: 4:19 (4:11 drain)
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/706539


I don't know if it fits the ddkk players. So any suggestions will be fine.

and 洋葱
Nishizumi
hi marm

NM req please

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Yumeshoushitsu ~ Lost Dream
  3. Artist: Demetori
  4. Genre: Instrumental
  5. Drain time: 5:07
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/547414


hope you like the map and the song. thank you :D
bawang
Karee Pan
:D Hey there!

  1. Who you're asking to mod your map: Marm
  2. Song title: Psi desu I LIKE YOU
  3. Artist: Dempagumi.inc
  4. Genre: J-Pop
  5. Drain time: 3:42
  6. Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543447


If it's too much with all the difficulties, you can pick whatever diffs you feel comfortable with.
Also; SIPULI

Thanks for considering!
Topic Starter
Marm
Accepted kiminokokoro and Nishizumi reqs.
I'm sorry but I can only mod 2 for now, Karee Pan :c

Didn't quote because I'm on phone btw :p

Still open for M4M
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply