Artia2 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [WINNER: DigitalHypno]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Glazbom
osu! Username:Glazbom
Rank (as of registration):1,543
Discord:Glazbom#8319
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
erick
osu! Username: erick
Rank (as of registration): 1300
Discord: erick#8744
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
akwari
osu! Username: akwari
Rank (as of registration): #6,609
Discord: akwari#3917
Sophia
osu! Username: Sophia
Rank (as of registration): 2645
Discord: Reverie#6658
-NexT
osu! Username: NexT50
Rank (as of registration): 1460
Discord: NexT#1695
-Moha
osu! Username: -Moha
Rank (as of registration):3,775
Discord: -Moha #5262
[Lucky]
osu! Username: [Lucky]
Rank (as of registration): 10101
Discord: [Lucky]#2465
Yung Lean
osu! Username: XbFTB
Rank (as of registration): 3563
Discord: XbFTB#3975
SehaBrandon
osu! Username: WashedUpPlayer
Rank (as of registration):9954
Discord:SehaBrandon#8164
Cappy
osu! Username: Cappyrappy
Rank (as of registration): 1392
Discord: cappyrappy#2322
egedi
osu! Username: egedi
Rank (as of registration): 9,509
Discord: egedi#7691
YunoWasTaken
osu! Username: YunoWasTaken
Rank (as of registration): 10,396
Discord: ....#3624
jakoblikegames
osu! Username: jakoblikegames
Rank (as of registration): 9520
Discord: jakoblikegames#9650
Andyyy
osu! Username: Andyyy
Rank (as of registration): 7830
Discord: Andyyy#2434
Nitroz
osu! Username: Nitroz
Rank (as of registration): 6663
Discord: Nitroz#3799
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
ALL REGISTRATIONS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ARE FOR RESERVE PLAYERS
Chris Jasorka
damn, just too slow
osu! Username: Chriz
Rank (as of registration): 5966
Discord: 1 Miss#9574
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things
DerpyPengu
RIP

osu! Username: DerpyPengu
Rank (as of registration): 1202
Discord: DerpyPengu#9176
Anopob
osu! Username: Anopob
Rank (as of registration): 6888
Discord: Anopob#9573
Pilplup
osu! Username: Pilplup
Rank (as of registration): 4317
Discord: Pilplup#3874
Kyori
deleted.
Kimura-Kun
osu! Username:Alvaro170
Rank (as of registration):#109279
Discord:Alvaro170
Jac
osu! Username: Jac
Rank (as of registration):#3379
Discord:Jac#6278
uzzi
osu! Username: uzzi
Rank (as of registration): 2554
Discord: Uzzi#8410
-AndzeN Desu-
osu! Username: -AndzeN Desu-
Rank (as of registration): #6,862
Discord: AndzenDesu#4600
DarthSmith
osu! Username: Darthsmith
Rank (as of registration): 2772
Discord: Darthsmith#0460
Yulivee
osu! Username: Yulivee
Rank (as of registration): 7185
Discord: ロリコン#5973

Reserve bench ahoy!
andrejus77
osu! Username: andrejus77
Rank (as of registration): 10202
Discord: andrejus77#3027
HazzardFreak
osu! Username: HazzardFreak
Rank (as of registration): #1179
Discord: HazzardFreak#4278
Counter
osu! Username: Counter
Rank (as of registration): #2170
Discord: Counter#4859
Tell
osu! Username:Tell
Rank (as of registration):1660
Discord:Tell#2389
Junjou
osu! Username: Junjou
Rank (as of registration): 2421
Discord: Junjou#6384
Reykim
osu! Username: Rayhan Hakim
Rank (as of registration): #2044
Discord: Rayhan Hakim#7124
oishii
osu! Username: Hau
Rank (as of registration): 9,372
Discord: Hau#8643
-Levi-
osu! Username: -Levi-
Rank (as of registration): 2210
Discord: -Levi-| LeviAOsu ||Luca#0676
Erann
osu! Username: _HaTe_
Rank (as of registration): 9399
Discord: HaTe#8426

**I'm currently talking with HaTe and he agreed that I will sign him up for this tournie**
heyronii
osu! Username: heyronii
Rank (as of registration): 2524
Discord: heyronii#9925
MatiBezPodjazdu
osu! Username: My Angel Kajcio
Rank (as of registration): #7086
Discord: Mati#5644
Mr HeliX
osu! Username: Mr HeliX
Rank (as of registration): #2651
Discord: Mr HeliX#8162

:^)
TWOJA STARA
osu! Username: Zprait
Rank (as of registration): 2,192
Discord: Zprait#9318
show more