show more
Bartek22830
and even hlanden
it couldn't be better!!1! Kappa
Blondazz
osu! Username: Blondazz
Rank (as of registration): #1930
Discord: Blondazz#4321
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
jms8721
osu! Username: explosionboom
Rank (as of registration): 1904
Discord: me eyes bad ok#4608
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
Bjam
osu! Username: Morrowind
Rank (as of registration): #1930
Discord: Morrowind#1982
Tohru
osu! Username: Tohru
Rank (as of registration): 1,347
Discord: Tohru#1738
kug1
osu! Username: kug1
Rank (as of registration): #4,095
Discord: kug1 #5214
Anq
osu! Username: Anq
Rank (as of registration): 3161
Discord: Anq#5764
Vivace
osu! Username: Elusive
Rank (as of registration): 1926
Discord: Kevin | ShinyLunatone#7074
Toshiii
Sign me up :^))
osu! Username: My Angel Saoie
Rank (as of registration): 2,397
Discord: [Hope] The Pringle#2437
Deezy
osu! Username: Deezy
Rank (as of registration): #2066
Discord: Deezy#9355
Mihi
osu! Username: Mihi
Rank (as of registration): 2490
Discord: Mihi#7435
gaming
osu! Username: drunk daughter
Rank (as of registration): 7k-ish
Discord: bart#4546
Poofie
osu! Username: Poofie
Rank (as of registration): 1416
Discord: Poofie#5186
idealnettles
osu! Username: djsettle
Rank (as of registration): 3359
Discord: djsettle#7262
Civil oath
osu! Username: Civil oath
Rank (as of registration): 4753
Discord: 시민#4829
-sandAI
osu! Username: -Vanilla
Rank (as of registration): 3957
Discord: Honesty#3075
WindowLife
osu! Username: WindowLife
Rank (as of registration): 2281
Discord: WindowLife#7116
MAREK MARUCHA
osu! Username: QbaDoo
Rank (as of registration): #1237
Discord: qbadoo#0238
NazzzF
osu! Username: Ex6TenZ
Rank (as of registration): 2226
Discord: Ex6#1875
HahaGeorg
osu! Username: HahaGeorg
Rank (as of registration): 4,895
Discord: hahageorg#6896
M A T O I
osu! Username: Mei misakii
Rank (as of registration): #2,305
Discord: Mei_misakii#6070
Glazbom
osu! Username:Glazbom
Rank (as of registration):1,543
Discord:Glazbom#8319
erick
osu! Username: erick
Rank (as of registration): 1300
Discord: erick#8744
akwari
osu! Username: akwari
Rank (as of registration): #6,609
Discord: akwari#3917
Sophia
osu! Username: Sophia
Rank (as of registration): 2645
Discord: Reverie#6658
-NexT
osu! Username: NexT50
Rank (as of registration): 1460
Discord: NexT#1695
-Moha
osu! Username: -Moha
Rank (as of registration):3,775
Discord: -Moha #5262
[Lucky]
osu! Username: [Lucky]
Rank (as of registration): 10101
Discord: [Lucky]#2465
Yung Lean
osu! Username: XbFTB
Rank (as of registration): 3563
Discord: XbFTB#3975
SehaBrandon
osu! Username: WashedUpPlayer
Rank (as of registration):9954
Discord:SehaBrandon#8164
Cappy
osu! Username: Cappyrappy
Rank (as of registration): 1392
Discord: cappyrappy#2322
egedi
osu! Username: egedi
Rank (as of registration): 9,509
Discord: egedi#7691
YunoWasTaken
osu! Username: YunoWasTaken
Rank (as of registration): 10,396
Discord: ....#3624
jakoblikegames
osu! Username: jakoblikegames
Rank (as of registration): 9520
Discord: jakoblikegames#9650
Andyyy
osu! Username: Andyyy
Rank (as of registration): 7830
Discord: Andyyy#2434
Nitroz
osu! Username: Nitroz
Rank (as of registration): 6663
Discord: Nitroz#3799
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
ALL REGISTRATIONS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD ARE FOR RESERVE PLAYERS
Chris Jasorka
damn, just too slow
osu! Username: Chriz
Rank (as of registration): 5966
Discord: 1 Miss#9574
I understand that by submitting this registration, I am holding all responsibilities for any disqualifications that may happen. I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things
DerpyPengu
RIP

osu! Username: DerpyPengu
Rank (as of registration): 1202
Discord: DerpyPengu#9176
Anopob
osu! Username: Anopob
Rank (as of registration): 6888
Discord: Anopob#9573
show more