1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted

abraker wrote:

Rifdi wrote:

you can't just use any pens for any tablets since they use different frequencies/method to communicate with the tablet
Your mom has this high pitched voice. It's annoying to listen to, but do you think the frequency will be enough to communicate with the tablet?
Whats ur point m8
posted

Rifdi wrote:

abraker wrote:

Your mom has this high pitched voice. It's annoying to listen to, but do you think the frequency will be enough to communicate with the tablet?
Whats ur point m8
you were born from the wrong tablet pen
posted
give ur sister a stern lecture
posted
raid your sister's bedroom and post results
posted
rob ur sister of her money so u can buy a ne wprn
posted

Foxtrot wrote:

I'M JOHN
No Your Not

Best Regards,
:nagisa:
posted
(Assuming she's younger)
This "raiding your sister's bedroom" thing is making me aroused.
posted

Rifdi wrote:

(Assuming she's younger)
This "raiding your sister's bedroom" thing is making me aroused.
inbred mongrel
posted

abraker wrote:

Rifdi wrote:

(Assuming she's younger)
This "raiding your sister's bedroom" thing is making me aroused.
inbred mongrel
I love lolis
posted
maybe you should switch to mouse
posted

basara toujo wrote:

maybe you should switch to mouse
This concludes Part 1 of this thread. Click here to access Part 2.
posted

Rifdi wrote:

(Assuming she's younger)
This "raiding your sister's bedroom" thing is making me aroused.
posted
So, is this thread now the afterparty of "Part 1?"
Please sign in to reply.