1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi, david! NM please ~
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Impulse - Culprate & Au5
  3. Drain time: 5:28
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): 1 diff
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751401#taiko/1581919

Thanks in advance!
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Myoujin Henka - Liz Triangle
  3. Drain time: 5:17
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Bake-danuki
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/741287


Thanks.
posted
Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: Pixel Galaxy - Snail's House
Drain time: 3:40
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M):All If possible
Difficulty you want me to map (if GD):
Time you want me to map (if Collab):
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/756012#osu/1591060
posted
Closed, I will PM someone that I accept
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Memme - Gold town
  3. Drain time: 2:00
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): All if possible
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751982/d ... ll/pending

Thanks~
posted
why? I will take that one too, please no request!

Closed, I will PM if I accepted and post in here


I accepted:
  1. _DUSK_
posted
Sorry to inform Alchyr that I don't like the song, after looking through the song I don't like at all
Sorry.

Not open yet
posted
Open for 1 slot each request (quote from Jerry)
Go
posted
Hi! I try again. NM please ~

Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: Impulse - Culprate & Au5
Drain time: 5:28
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): 1 diff
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751401#taiko/1581919

Thanks in advance!
posted

Fallmorph wrote:

Hi! I try again. NM please ~

Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: Impulse - Culprate & Au5
Drain time: 5:28
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): 1 diff
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751401#taiko/1581919

Thanks in advance!
Yeah, I shall reject this since you didn't feed Jerry a cheese. Ot says "quote from Jerry" so please feed it.
I will accept this since you are a mutual friend

NM closed, check status above
posted

davidminh0111 wrote:

Fallmorph wrote:

Hi! I try again. NM please ~

Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: Impulse - Culprate & Au5
Drain time: 5:28
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): 1 diff
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/751401#taiko/1581919

Thanks in advance!
Yeah, I shall reject this since you didn't feed Jerry a cheese. Ot says "quote from Jerry" so please feed it.
I will accept this since you are a mutual friend

NM closed, check status above
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't understand D:

Thank you for accepting the request! ~
posted
Still need to mod Joe, DUSK and Fall's map.
Exam period is coming. Mods will be slow down

1 slot for each request. Open by me. REMEMBER TO READ THE RULES
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: This game - Roselia
  3. Drain time: 2:00
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod: Oni and Muzu
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/749557/#taiko/1603954


Thanks, idk any vietnamese words lol
posted

-Aqua wrote:

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: This game - Roselia
  3. Drain time: 2:00
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod: Oni and Muzu
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/749557/#taiko/1603954


Thanks, idk any vietnamese words lol
Accepted, that is fine

NM closed, check the status above
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: David Wise - Title Theme
  3. Drain time: 0:30
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Kantan/Futsuu 1-3 Posts (will upvote all)
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/741732 https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/741732/d ... generalAll
posted

- [ Nizzy ] - wrote:

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: David Wise - Title Theme
  3. Drain time: 0:30
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Kantan/Futsuu 1-3 Posts (will upvote all)
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/741732 https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/741732/d ... generalAll

davidminh0111 wrote:

NM closed
Rejected
posted
Sorry guys, I will close this queue temporary (maybe pernament), if you want a mod from me, see my userpage and fill in this form.
Update log:
> I caught Jerry, he is my slave now
>Queue closed due to taking care Jerry and laziness of opening queue

NM / M4M queue: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform
GD queue: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Check my modding log: NM / M4M : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1559073378
GD : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =383999550

Request will be finished after or during my exam period
posted
Open by me, unlimited request in 24 hours
Since BN results has revealed for osu! STD mode, I think this is the right time where I could improve more Taiko modding and become a good modder.
Open

P.S: Form request in my userpage is more prior than here so think wisely
posted
Hello~
taiko mod req, thanks in advance if you accept!

  1. Type of request: Mod
  2. Song name - Artist: Martin Garrix - Animals (Original Mix)
  3. Drain time: 5:00 min
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (NM): Onimal
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767494
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Camellia feat. Nanahira - Amor De Verao
  3. Drain time: 1:55
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Any if you want
  5. Difficulty you want me to map (if GD): N/A
  6. Time you want me to map (if Collab): N/A
  7. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/746316


Well it's a std+taiko set so you can choose whatever diffs from both modes to mod as you wish. Thanks!
show more
Please sign in to reply.