1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: Let it all out
Drain time: 1:28
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): choose diff you like
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/728733#osu/1538462

Thanks
posted
Type of request: NM
Song name - Artist: ClariS - SHIORI vs. Hitorigoto
Drain time: tv size
Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): choose diff you like
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/712111

Thanks
posted
  1. Type of request:NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Sekai ga Cafe ni Nacchatta! - Petit Rabbit's with beans
  3. Drain time: 2:12
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Insane and Natsumatsuri!!
  5. Difficulty you want me to map (if GD):
  6. Time you want me to map (if Collab):
  7. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/692490


Thank you!
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: Demetori - Natsukashiki Touhou no Chi ~ Sic World
  3. Drain time: 4:06
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): choose diff you like
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706201#osu/1493408
posted
Accepted ASPIRIN,Strategas.
Closed
posted

[Ashley] wrote:

  1. Type of request:GD
  2. Song name - Artist: Mujinku-Vacuum Track#ADD8E6- - NoKANY
  3. Drain time: 2:13
  4. Difficulty you want me to map (if GD): Mutsukashii or Oni or Inner Oni if possible.
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/692925

Thank you so much!
Sorry for late announcement but after listening to this music 1 more time, I didn't like it. Sorry
posted
M4M, GD and collab are open, 1 slot for each, NM isn't open yet
posted
Open for 1 NM and the post up there
Revive post
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: CLIFF EDGE - The Distance feat. Nakamura Maiko
  3. Drain time: 4:05 drain
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Easy, Normal, Advanced
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/711598

    Thanks in advance (´・ω・`)
posted

Modem wrote:

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: CLIFF EDGE - The Distance feat. Nakamura Maiko
  3. Drain time: 4:05 drain
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Easy, Normal, Advanced
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/711598

    Thanks in advance (´・ω・`)
Rejected since the mapset has over 3 minutes. PLEASE READ THE RULES 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: fortuna on the Sixteenth night - fripSide
  3. Drain time: 1:50
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): any
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/720771


"(´・ω・`) wanna know more about tako mapping
posted

Garden wrote:

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: fortuna on the Sixteenth night - fripSide
  3. Drain time: 1:50
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): any
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/720771


"(´・ω・`) wanna know more about tako mapping
Accepted, I wonder where's the Oni diff?

NM closed
posted
Open, 2 slots for each request now
Let's go
posted
Hello~

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: GlitchxCity
  3. Drain time: 5:09
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Eterna
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/733086#osu/1546576


I'm an inexperienced mapper - don't expect anything from me. :3

Thank you!
posted

Astronic wrote:

Hello~

  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: GlitchxCity
  3. Drain time: 5:09
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): Eterna
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/733086#osu/1546576


I'm an inexperienced mapper - don't expect anything from me. :3

Thank you!
Accepted, I'm not a good STD modder or mapper, so I will try my best
1 NM slot, 2 for the others
posted
Revive post, check status above
posted
mod hộ em ơi https://osu.ppy.sh/s/696175 <3
posted
  1. Type of request: NM
  2. Song name - Artist: DJ Myosuke feat. Yukacco - Valgus
  3. Drain time: 2:00
  4. Difficulty you want me to mod (if NM or M4M): All if possible
  5. Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1530536


Thanks in advance.
posted
Accepted Chocola_2287

@Asaiga Where's the form lol but accept since we're mutual anyway. LOL

NM closed
posted
Open for GD and M4M, still hasn't mod but soon
Let's go
show more
Please sign in to reply.