mod req from my queue
- While this is not important since the quality is still okay-ish, probably you can find a 192kbps quality mp3 and use that instead since its the maximum allowed and probably the minimum you should use on every map. Not like this is a super rare to find song to not try to get a quality mp3 out there~
- Artist should be "RΞOL", Romanized Artist "REOL", Title "神様になった日", Romanized title is ok (Kamisama ni Natta Hi)
- Add the following tags: "Sigma" (romanized title of the disc this song comes from), "Giga-P" (arranger of the song), "れをる" ( "reworu", considering the artist should be "RΞOL", you need to add Reol to tags as the difference comes as "RΞOL" is the band and "Reol" is the singer), "Toy's Factory" (record label over RΞOL. It's the same as other well known artists such as Babymetal, Daoko and Bump of Chicken so its probably a common search tag).
- I'm not completely sure about what is the reason for the tags you're using right now (of course other than "J-pop"(genre) "Reol"(member of band) and "Volta" (guest mapper) if you could give me clarification about these I'd appreciate it (for example taiko isn't needed since you can just filter by taiko maps regardless of them having the tag or not, so its redundant to have it)-
- Unsnapped green line in 03:00:426 - (the inherited point is at 03:00:427), same at 03:40:013 - (inherited point is at 03:40:015) fixed
- Pattern wise I can't really go linking 999 notes asking you to change so I'll just tell you my main concern, at the kiai you completely follow the lead synths which is perfectly okay, but you miss on a lot of claps that are probably much more relevant to the map than the synths, which can spice a bit the diff by not overusing 1/1 triplets the whole kiai. I don't think this is gonna be a hassle to apply without adding too much difficulty to the map, because you do exactly what I say on the section from 00:40:632 - to 01:00:426 - . (this made me remember, please change 00:47:437 (49) - to k to stick to the clap)
I dont think its necessary
- 01:14:035 (78,79,80) - probably this triplet can be changed to dkd to represent the clap on the middle and to make it better at following the synth(makes it consistent as you start most synth-following triplets with a d) it makes sence a bit
- 02:23:931 - maybe add a k for flavor here, as the gap from the previous note is kinda too long and even for a kantan diff you probably don't want to break too much the flow feeling the map has. Probably a good idea to do the same on 02:26:405 - , 02:31:354 - , 02:33:828 - and 02:36:302 - . yhea, just to make it less boring i guess.
- Uncheck the "Widescreen Support" box fixed but its also kinda unnecessary
- There is a LOT of unsnapped objects. Go to Timing>Resnap all notes to fix this (make sure you have your beat divisor set at 1/2 else all the 1/2 notes will stack on 1/1 snaps) fixed
- Unsnapped green line at 02:19:601 - (it is on 02:19:602 right now). Same at 03:00:426 - (green line is in 03:00:427) and 03:40:013 - (it is in 03:40:015 right now) snapped green lines
- 00:31:972 (58,59) - and 00:34:447 (63,64) - : CTRL+G. I firmly believe you shouldn't map claps to d even for abekobe reasons also i think it fits better
- 00:46:200 (85,86,87,88) - while you probably know I hate vocalmapping as I stated on my queue, this really doesnt resemble really well the song even if its carbon copy of it just because it breaks the flow badly and doesnt do a good job at patterning into the following notes that you should probably just stick to whatever else. Just so you know, you do really good at 00:57:334 (105,106,107,108) - because it DOES have a good flowing pattern with the following section even if its vocalmapped, so yeah, I really believe you should modify the first probably in the way you did on the second. changed to kk kk
- 02:20:220 - probably a good idea to add a note here since it is supported by the song and this isn't kantan anymore (I guess lmao)
- 02:53:623 (49) - change to k, same reason as 00:31:973 changed and relocated pattern
as a final word, I think the spread is kind of good (though they feel like Easy Kantan - Kantan - Inner Kantan xd) but it kinda bothers me that this set doesn't have a Oni diff considering the amount of notes skipped in Volta's Muzukashii, so if you end up getting an Oni diff I can probably check that out too, since I'll probably be around for the tags problem I think its enough with kantan, futsuu and muzukashii.
Anyways, good luck with ranking process and Merry Christmas~ Ty and Merry Christmas Kazu! :3