1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

Nifty wrote:

From that nifty queue~

Kantan

◾ This is less than one star do you really expect me to mod this.
◽ 00:01:045 - Why is this 100% volume? It's so quiet, the entire map should be no more than 80, even in the kiai.
◾ 00:15:271 - I would put a k here and remove the d on the barline so you stick with that cool and hip k every 1 and 3 until when the vocal comes.
◽ 00:30:735 - It would be in your best interest to just map 1 2 and 3 for these 3 bars until you switch to mapping 3 4 and 1 00:41:869 - here (and then do precisely that for those 2 bars).
◾ 01:23:313 (92) - Delete this and put a d on 1, the space here may make the player stop yawning cause it sounds cool.
◽ You know that thing I said about mapping 1 2 and 3, you should stick to that for a lot of this map, it's the most basic rhythm, and trying to map to vocals is only gonna mess everything up since they're more complicated than just duh, duh, duh, wait. Except the kiais, they're cool and okay and good, except for when I say something isn't.
◾ 03:03:520 (4) - Move this to 1, you need to map the downbeat here.
◽ 03:10:322 - Why isn't this a 1/1 5 note pattern like the beginning of kiai? Make it the same grrr.
◾ 03:20:586 - I would say this deserves a finisher, it's a repeated section of the kiai.
◽ 03:17:745 - / 03:33:828 - Do something in here that isn't the same thing over and over, move a note to the 3rd beat or something like that cause it'll probably work out.

cool song it's just so damn s l o w
Accepted everything... but god damn it so hard to understand your mods lelele.
posted
Halooo M4M from my queue

[General]

- open AIMOD and fix kantan, So much things are unsnapped

[Kantan]

- change this 00:55:477 (102) - to a k clap sound
- you can try change this to a d 00:56:096 (58) - for this sound 00:55:477 - can be great if you follow it
- Seems ok for me >_> i mean if you fix the aimod thing will be ok for sure

[Futsuu]

- change this to k 00:22:694 (39) - is one clap sound and sounds nice
- same here 00:25:168 (44) - you should follow the clap sound
- ctrl + g here 00:30:117 (54,58) - sounds nicier and still following the clap sound
- same here 00:54:241 (100,101) - and change this to a d 00:55:477 (102) -
- change this 01:12:798 (135) - to a d for the drum sound and this to a k 01:13:416 (136) - sounds better
- ctrl + g here 02:12:179 (241,242) - same reason has ^
- change this to a d 02:14:653 (246) - drum drum sound
- to kat 03:02:282 (6) -
- 03:12:797 (28,29) - same has before
- to a d 03:15:272 (33) - drum drum sound

[Volta's Muzukashii]

- how about change this to k 01:05:065 (15) - sounds good
- change to d 01:28:261 (77) - to mach with the voice and the melody as well

[coments]

- AWA nice nice nice good music to make a map :3 GL ranking this !!
posted

Shinsekai- wrote:

Halooo M4M from my queue

[General]

- open AIMOD and fix kantan, So much things are unsnapped LOL

[Kantan]

- change this 00:55:477 (102) - to a k clap sound yep
- you can try change this to a d 00:56:096 (58) - for this sound 00:55:477 - can be great if you follow it nah I think its fine
- Seems ok for me >_> i mean if you fix the aimod thing will be ok for sure

[Futsuu]

- change this to k 00:22:694 (39) - is one clap sound and sounds nice
- same here 00:25:168 (44) - you should follow the clap sound
- ctrl + g here 00:30:117 (54,58) - sounds nicier and still following the clap sound
- same here 00:54:241 (100,101) - and change this to a d 00:55:477 (102) -
- change this 01:12:798 (135) - to a d for the drum sound and this to a k 01:13:416 (136) - sounds better
- ctrl + g here 02:12:179 (241,242) - same reason has ^
- change this to a d 02:14:653 (246) - drum drum sound
- to kat 03:02:282 (6) -
- 03:12:797 (28,29) - same has before
- to a d 03:15:272 (33) - drum drum sound

Applied everything :)

[coments]

- AWA nice nice nice good music to make a map :3 GL ranking this !!
TY for the mod :)
posted
Chat mod by LiousPL

:D 15:17 salchow: I think Ill mod only taiko
15:17 LiousPL: sure
15:18 LiousPL: im can't map well ctb to this song idk why
15:18 LiousPL: btw
15:18 LiousPL: i*
15:18 salchow: saw that
15:18 LiousPL: this is still rankable btw
15:18 LiousPL: but
15:18 LiousPL: patterns are little bit shitty
15:18 salchow: and dashes
15:19 LiousPL: i spam with dashes in salad
15:19 LiousPL: becouse i wanna to keep Cup,Salad
15:19 LiousPL: But im think this gonna be reworked
15:20 salchow: I finaly passed xeno :P
15:20 LiousPL: gj
15:21 salchow: dont know why everybody calls it pp farm :P
15:21 LiousPL: becouse
15:21 LiousPL: the 1/4 dashes are easy to do
15:21 LiousPL: after few trainings
15:21 LiousPL: so
15:21 LiousPL: later can be pp
15:21 salchow: second kai is hell
15:22 *salchow is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/712620 Reol - Asymmetry]
15:22 salchow: and this
15:22 LiousPL: this hard for me too
15:22 LiousPL: too long
15:23 salchow: try ht hr
15:42 salchow: do you want to mod my map :^ ) for free :^ ) :^ ) :^ )
15:42 LiousPL: Ok :V :V :v
15:42 salchow: wow that was easy
15:42 LiousPL: give me that uwu
15:43 *salchow is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1416715 Reol - Kamisama Ni Natta Hi]
15:46 LiousPL: nice
15:47 LiousPL: slow flow
15:47 LiousPL: the same patterns
15:47 LiousPL: nothing is unrankable herer
15:47 LiousPL: here*
15:47 salchow: copy pasta
15:47 LiousPL: while im playing i can feel little boring later
15:47 LiousPL: so
15:47 salchow: I mean 97bpm
15:48 LiousPL: 01:06:612 (122) - k
15:48 LiousPL: for vocal beats
15:48 salchow: on futsuu?
15:48 LiousPL: yup
15:48 LiousPL: 01:20:839 (146) - k
15:49 salchow: applyed
15:49 LiousPL: 01:28:880 (160) - k
15:49 LiousPL: 01:30:117 (162) - d
15:49 LiousPL: 01:33:829 (169) - k
15:50 LiousPL: 01:34:756 - place something here
15:50 LiousPL: 01:36:922 (174) - k
15:51 LiousPL: thats all from me
15:51 LiousPL: shor something like mod
15:51 LiousPL: but i think this is more comfortable to sounds
15:51 LiousPL: and nice with flow and patterns
15:51 LiousPL: i must to end for now
15:52 LiousPL: bye!
15:52 salchow: ok
15:52 salchow: cya
15:53 salchow: /savelog
posted
uwu, my mod is here, nice :Z
posted

Shinsekai- wrote:

Halooo M4M from my queue

[Volta's Muzukashii]

- how about change this to k 01:05:065 (15) - sounds good retained for the sake of variety between 01:02:591 - and 01:07:539 -
- change to d 01:28:261 (77) - to mach with the voice and the melody as well the vocal (rap) actually in rhyme with 01:27:642 - so using same color would match better

[coments]

- AWA nice nice nice good music to make a map :3 GL ranking this !!
thanks for the mod, sekai :3
posted
sekai thanks

volta reng ini dong cacadas ni anak nanya q mulu buat di bub, zz check it again? zzz thats why modv2 more better.. browser error crash accidentely, no worry.. just post every point modv2
posted

Surono wrote:

sekai thanks

volta reng ini dong cacadas ni anak nanya q mulu buat di bub, zz check it again? zzz thats why modv2 more better.. browser error crash accidentely, no worry.. just post every point modv2
WEOW ty :3 (even if its a star lol)


Lol I hope that google translated your text inaccurately
posted
Hi~ from my queue. :3
Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion. Feel free~

[ General]
  1. Isn't the artist spelling of this music is REOL instead of Reol. But it doesn't that a big problem I guess. :3
  2. Σ is really hard to search because there don't have this symbol in this keyboard. Try tag "sigma" for the ease while searching~


[Kantan]
00:05:993 - Change to d , to keep consistence to 00:07:230 (7) which it have the same pitch.
00:09:086 moves to 00:09:704 - In order to emphasize the distinguish pitch.
00:19:601 - Maybe add a note here, a distinguish pitch. =w=
03:23:931 - If we have compare the vocal here to the behind one (-03:22:694-) , this have a higher vocal so might change 03:23:931 to k
03:40:013 - After this part, note dense is too far away. Might use 2/1 rhythm instead of 2/1 and 4/1 mix rhythm. If you're confuse what I'm saying here, I mean you to might add a note on 03:42:487 - 03:46:199 - 03:49:291 - 03:51:147. The melody still herald here. And to make the note dense become better here.

[Futsuu]
00:19:601 - Finisher here isn't fit as well. It will make 00:20:838 pitch getting less attention.
03:25:168 - How about k since the vocal here is high.
03:40:013 - Why this is not D since even Kantan is use D here. 1/2 finisher here would be the most challenge part for this Futsuu :3
03:43:106 - 03:50:529 - Might add a note here. Too continuous 2/1 break here might cause boring to Futsuu player.
And after 03:40:013 part, I suggest to use some 1/2 pattern to not make the dense between Futsuu and Muzukashii become nice and not too far away.

[Volta's Muzukashii]
00:04:137 (6,7) - Only my opinion , might Ctrl+G since 00:03:209 (4) have a similar tone to 00:04:756 (7) more than 00:04:137 (6)
00:14:034 (24,25,26) - ^
02:19:601 - If have a note here, it would be nice to end kiai with a note. 2/1 break here is too blank imo.
02:21:766 - How about d to match the similar vocal on 02:31:663
02:37:539 - How about k , this pitch is a clap sound. (With this suggestion , should change 02:38:158 to d will make more compatible)
Already nice, I love this diff :3

This song and map is both nice >w<!
Good luck for ranking~ :)
posted

Tyistiana wrote:

Hi~ from my queue. :3
Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion. Feel free~

[ General]
  1. Isn't the artist spelling of this music is REOL instead of Reol. But it doesn't that a big problem I guess. :3 it doesnt matter because skystar's Asymmetry has Reol instead of REOL
  2. Σ is really hard to search because there don't have this symbol in this keyboard. Try tag "sigma" for the ease while searching~ I just removed it instead


[Kantan]
00:05:993 - Change to d , to keep consistence to 00:07:230 (7) which it have the same pitch. Changed I guess
00:09:086 moves to 00:09:704 - In order to emphasize the distinguish pitch. It doesn't really fit tho
00:19:601 - Maybe add a note here, a distinguish pitch. =w= Same as the previous
03:23:931 - If we have compare the vocal here to the behind one (-03:22:694-) , this have a higher vocal so might change 03:23:931 to k Changed
03:40:013 - After this part, note dense is too far away. Might use 2/1 rhythm instead of 2/1 and 4/1 mix rhythm. If you're confuse what I'm saying here, I
mean you to might add a note on 03:42:487 - 03:46:199 - 03:49:291 - 03:51:147. The melody still herald here. And to make the note dense become better here.

[Futsuu]
00:19:601 - Finisher here isn't fit as well. It will make 00:20:838 pitch getting less attention. Changed
03:25:168 - How about k since the vocal here is high. Nah, it kills the ddk/kkd pattern in that section
03:40:013 - Why this is not D since even Kantan is use D here. 1/2 finisher here would be the most challenge part for this Futsuu :3 Changed kantan a bit
03:43:106 - 03:50:529 - Might add a note here. Too continuous 2/1 break here might cause boring to Futsuu player. Added some patterns
And after 03:40:013 part, I suggest to use some 1/2 pattern to not make the dense between Futsuu and Muzukashii become nice and not too far away.


This song and map is both nice >w<!
Good luck for ranking~ :)ty :)
thx for the mod Tyistiana :)
posted

Tyistiana wrote:

Hi~ from my queue. :3
Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion. Feel free~

[Volta's Muzukashii]
00:04:137 (6,7) - Only my opinion , might Ctrl+G since 00:03:209 (4) have a similar tone to 00:04:756 (7) more than 00:04:137 (6) Retained for mirrored pattern with 00:01:663 (2,3) - and 00:06:612 (10,11) -
00:14:034 (24,25,26) - ^ same as ^, it is mirrored from 00:11:560 (19,20,21) -
02:19:601 - If have a note here, it would be nice to end kiai with a note. 2/1 break here is too blank imo. since all instrument are stopped here except the vocal, i think it would be nice to leave it empty and give more emphasis to crash sound at 02:20:220 -
02:21:766 - How about d to match the similar vocal on 02:31:663 hmm i think making a variation would be nicer there due to empty space above ^
02:37:539 - How about k , this pitch is a clap sound. (With this suggestion , should change 02:38:158 to d will make more compatible) i think d is fine to highlight the decreased pitch of the violin. also at 02:38:158 - i hear percussion sound that can be reflected better with k

Already nice, I love this diff :3

This song and map is both nice >w<!
Good luck for ranking~ :)
thanks for the mod tystiana~
posted
mod req from my queue

[General]
  1. While this is not important since the quality is still okay-ish, probably you can find a 192kbps quality mp3 and use that instead since its the maximum allowed and probably the minimum you should use on every map. Not like this is a super rare to find song to not try to get a quality mp3 out there~
  2. Artist should be "RΞOL", Romanized Artist "REOL", Title "神様になった日", Romanized title is ok (Kamisama ni Natta Hi)
  3. Add the following tags: "Sigma" (romanized title of the disc this song comes from), "Giga-P" (arranger of the song), "れをる" ( "reworu", considering the artist should be "RΞOL", you need to add Reol to tags as the difference comes as "RΞOL" is the band and "Reol" is the singer), "Toy's Factory" (record label over RΞOL. It's the same as other well known artists such as Babymetal, Daoko and Bump of Chicken so its probably a common search tag).
  4. I'm not completely sure about what is the reason for the tags you're using right now (of course other than "J-pop"(genre) "Reol"(member of band) and "Volta" (guest mapper) if you could give me clarification about these I'd appreciate it (for example taiko isn't needed since you can just filter by taiko maps regardless of them having the tag or not, so its redundant to have it)-


[Kantan]
  1. Unsnapped green line in 03:00:426 - (the inherited point is at 03:00:427), same at 03:40:013 - (inherited point is at 03:40:015)
  2. Pattern wise I can't really go linking 999 notes asking you to change so I'll just tell you my main concern, at the kiai you completely follow the lead synths which is perfectly okay, but you miss on a lot of claps that are probably much more relevant to the map than the synths, which can spice a bit the diff by not overusing 1/1 triplets the whole kiai. I don't think this is gonna be a hassle to apply without adding too much difficulty to the map, because you do exactly what I say on the section from 00:40:632 - to 01:00:426 - . (this made me remember, please change 00:47:437 (49) - to k to stick to the clap)
  3. 01:14:035 (78,79,80) - probably this triplet can be changed to dkd to represent the clap on the middle and to make it better at following the synth(makes it consistent as you start most synth-following triplets with a d)
  4. 02:23:931 - maybe add a k for flavor here, as the gap from the previous note is kinda too long and even for a kantan diff you probably don't want to break too much the flow feeling the map has. Probably a good idea to do the same on 02:26:405 - , 02:31:354 - , 02:33:828 - and 02:36:302 - .


[Futsuu]
  1. Uncheck the "Widescreen Support" box
  2. There is a LOT of unsnapped objects. Go to Timing>Resnap all notes to fix this (make sure you have your beat divisor set at 1/2 else all the 1/2 notes will stack on 1/1 snaps)
  3. Unsnapped green line at 02:19:601 - (it is on 02:19:602 right now). Same at 03:00:426 - (green line is in 03:00:427) and 03:40:013 - (it is in 03:40:015 right now)
  4. 00:31:972 (58,59) - and 00:34:447 (63,64) - : CTRL+G. I firmly believe you shouldn't map claps to d even for abekobe reasons
  5. 00:46:200 (85,86,87,88) - while you probably know I hate vocalmapping as I stated on my queue, this really doesnt resemble really well the song even if its carbon copy of it just because it breaks the flow badly and doesnt do a good job at patterning into the following notes that you should probably just stick to whatever else. Just so you know, you do really good at 00:57:334 (105,106,107,108) - because it DOES have a good flowing pattern with the following section even if its vocalmapped, so yeah, I really believe you should modify the first probably in the way you did on the second.
  6. 02:20:220 - probably a good idea to add a note here since it is supported by the song and this isn't kantan anymore (I guess lmao)
  7. 02:53:623 (49) - change to k, same reason as 00:31:973


[Volta's Muzukashii]
  1. 02:19:601 - unsnapped green line (it is at 02:19:602), same in 03:00:426 - (it is at 03:00:427) and 03:40:013 - (it is at 03:40:015)
  2. to be honest the only thing I don't like from this map is the usage of notes like 01:16:508 (50,51) - on vocals, breaking completely the feel of the music which also happens mostly in kiais so its double trouble over here. This happens again on 03:16:508 (50,51) - so please also modify these
  3. Also, 01:07:075 (20,21) - and 02:06:456 (185,186) - 03:07:075 (20,21) - 03:26:868 (83,84) - should be dk mostly because thats what they sound like and the dd really feels off as I really believe the claps are the most relevant notes to follow on the song as they are the loudest most the time
  4. Other than that, really well structured map I really like it.


as a final word, I think the spread is kind of good (though they feel like Easy Kantan - Kantan - Inner Kantan xd) but it kinda bothers me that this set doesn't have a Oni diff considering the amount of notes skipped in Volta's Muzukashii, so if you end up getting an Oni diff I can probably check that out too, since I'll probably be around for the tags problem

Anyways, good luck with ranking process and Merry Christmas~
posted

-Kazu- wrote:

mod req from my queue

[General]
  1. While this is not important since the quality is still okay-ish, probably you can find a 192kbps quality mp3 and use that instead since its the maximum allowed and probably the minimum you should use on every map. Not like this is a super rare to find song to not try to get a quality mp3 out there~
  2. Artist should be "RΞOL", Romanized Artist "REOL", Title "神様になった日", Romanized title is ok (Kamisama ni Natta Hi)
  3. Add the following tags: "Sigma" (romanized title of the disc this song comes from), "Giga-P" (arranger of the song), "れをる" ( "reworu", considering the artist should be "RΞOL", you need to add Reol to tags as the difference comes as "RΞOL" is the band and "Reol" is the singer), "Toy's Factory" (record label over RΞOL. It's the same as other well known artists such as Babymetal, Daoko and Bump of Chicken so its probably a common search tag).
  4. I'm not completely sure about what is the reason for the tags you're using right now (of course other than "J-pop"(genre) "Reol"(member of band) and "Volta" (guest mapper) if you could give me clarification about these I'd appreciate it (for example taiko isn't needed since you can just filter by taiko maps regardless of them having the tag or not, so its redundant to have it)-


[Kantan]
  1. Unsnapped green line in 03:00:426 - (the inherited point is at 03:00:427), same at 03:40:013 - (inherited point is at 03:40:015) fixed
  2. Pattern wise I can't really go linking 999 notes asking you to change so I'll just tell you my main concern, at the kiai you completely follow the lead synths which is perfectly okay, but you miss on a lot of claps that are probably much more relevant to the map than the synths, which can spice a bit the diff by not overusing 1/1 triplets the whole kiai. I don't think this is gonna be a hassle to apply without adding too much difficulty to the map, because you do exactly what I say on the section from 00:40:632 - to 01:00:426 - . (this made me remember, please change 00:47:437 (49) - to k to stick to the clap)
    I dont think its necessary
  3. 01:14:035 (78,79,80) - probably this triplet can be changed to dkd to represent the clap on the middle and to make it better at following the synth(makes it consistent as you start most synth-following triplets with a d) it makes sence a bit
  4. 02:23:931 - maybe add a k for flavor here, as the gap from the previous note is kinda too long and even for a kantan diff you probably don't want to break too much the flow feeling the map has. Probably a good idea to do the same on 02:26:405 - , 02:31:354 - , 02:33:828 - and 02:36:302 - . yhea, just to make it less boring i guess.


[Futsuu]
  1. Uncheck the "Widescreen Support" box fixed but its also kinda unnecessary
  2. There is a LOT of unsnapped objects. Go to Timing>Resnap all notes to fix this (make sure you have your beat divisor set at 1/2 else all the 1/2 notes will stack on 1/1 snaps) fixed
  3. Unsnapped green line at 02:19:601 - (it is on 02:19:602 right now). Same at 03:00:426 - (green line is in 03:00:427) and 03:40:013 - (it is in 03:40:015 right now) snapped green lines
  4. 00:31:972 (58,59) - and 00:34:447 (63,64) - : CTRL+G. I firmly believe you shouldn't map claps to d even for abekobe reasons also i think it fits better
  5. 00:46:200 (85,86,87,88) - while you probably know I hate vocalmapping as I stated on my queue, this really doesnt resemble really well the song even if its carbon copy of it just because it breaks the flow badly and doesnt do a good job at patterning into the following notes that you should probably just stick to whatever else. Just so you know, you do really good at 00:57:334 (105,106,107,108) - because it DOES have a good flowing pattern with the following section even if its vocalmapped, so yeah, I really believe you should modify the first probably in the way you did on the second. changed to kk kk
  6. 02:20:220 - probably a good idea to add a note here since it is supported by the song and this isn't kantan anymore (I guess lmao)
  7. 02:53:623 (49) - change to k, same reason as 00:31:973 changed and relocated pattern



as a final word, I think the spread is kind of good (though they feel like Easy Kantan - Kantan - Inner Kantan xd) but it kinda bothers me that this set doesn't have a Oni diff considering the amount of notes skipped in Volta's Muzukashii, so if you end up getting an Oni diff I can probably check that out too, since I'll probably be around for the tags problem I think its enough with kantan, futsuu and muzukashii.

Anyways, good luck with ranking process and Merry Christmas~ Ty and Merry Christmas Kazu! :3
posted

-Kazu- wrote:

mod req from my queue

[Volta's Muzukashii]
  1. 02:19:601 - unsnapped green line (it is at 02:19:602), same in 03:00:426 - (it is at 03:00:427) and 03:40:013 - (it is at 03:40:015) fixed
  2. to be honest the only thing I don't like from this map is the usage of notes like 01:16:508 (50,51) - on vocals, breaking completely the feel of the music which also happens mostly in kiais so its double trouble over here. This happens again on 03:16:508 (50,51) - so please also modify these rearranged and now more coherent with 03:35:684 (112,113,114). -
  3. Also, 01:07:075 (20,21) - and 02:06:456 (185,186) - 03:07:075 (20,21) - 03:26:868 (83,84) - should be dk mostly because thats what they sound like and the dd really feels off as I really believe the claps are the most relevant notes to follow on the song as they are the loudest most the time hmm i think dd is also fine to give the map more variety
  4. Other than that, really well structured map I really like it.


as a final word, I think the spread is kind of good (though they feel like Easy Kantan - Kantan - Inner Kantan xd) but it kinda bothers me that this set doesn't have a Oni diff considering the amount of notes skipped in Volta's Muzukashii, so if you end up getting an Oni diff I can probably check that out too, since I'll probably be around for the tags problem

Anyways, good luck with ranking process and Merry Christmas~
thanks for the mod~
update: https://volta.s-ul.eu/F2cuRkrH
posted
nyew ya sellcow

>not Oni volte
bagian akhir ada ritim kek truru 03:43:415 - tapi situ buatnya simpel 1/2, okelah gpp ntar ribet ngurus penyebaran di futsuu. namanya juga not oni kwkwk

>Futsuu
* 01:16:508 - from here make the structures pattern as k ddk d k since muzukashii has high density and it close with kantan density
* 02:15:890 - same as above

ye
posted
hi Suro :):)

Surono wrote:

nyew ya sellcow

>Futsuu
* 01:16:508 - from here make the structures pattern as k ddk d k since muzukashii has high density and it close with kantan density
* 02:15:890 - same as above

ye
changed on futsuu!
posted
tutturu~
idenya bagus tapi no change deh untuk sekarnag karna pas gw liat ternyata futsuu nya sepi
posted
Tags Conflict:
Kantan: Blue Taiko Drop Reol J-pop Lights Slow Volta
Futsuu: Reol J-pop Volta Sigma Giga-P れをる
Volta's Muzukashii: Reol J-pop Volta Sigma Giga-P れをる

02:59:189 - Enable omit first barline

03:00:426 - change the vol. of redline as like vol. of greenline in here

20:55 salchow: k volta replied
20:55 Surono: ye
20:55 salchow: ye
20:55 Surono: bla
20:56 salchow: bra
20:56 Surono: mom
20:56 Surono: mum
20:56 salchow: ok
20:57 salchow: im confiused
20:57 Surono: same
20:57 Surono: edit mode was misskek
20:58 salchow: very wow
20:58 salchow: just saying
20:58 salchow: is my map good enough for bubbl?
20:59 salchow: cuz idk how good it is
20:59 Surono: wow what are you talking about ma bro
20:59 Surono: dem srslsysht intensofos
20:59 Surono: ye wait
20:59 salchow: idk how good is my map
20:59 salchow: thats it
20:59 Surono: dw, you mapped god song about
21:00 Surono: same, idk hows good ur map
21:00 salchow: because it can be garbage
21:00 Surono: idk
21:00 Surono: slow song
21:00 salchow: ye
21:00 salchow: reol
21:00 Surono: and you just did random structurs mappin
21:00 Surono: ye why u didnt makin smth neat strucutus or idk
21:00 Surono: or volta did too
21:00 Surono: or idk
21:00 salchow: idk how
21:00 Surono: wait
21:01 Surono: this is why tacos is madnuts, zzzz
21:01 salchow: I need rick and morty for that
21:01 Surono: jsut done cat dont
21:01 salchow: tbbh
21:01 Surono: and yeh
21:01 Surono: just dont cat done TSSS DUMSSSSBB
21:01 Surono: yeh, taiko still make me confusd to play........
21:01 salchow: I just mapped vocals + claps
21:01 Surono: tahts why iplay ctb
21:01 Surono: yeh ez mapping
21:02 salchow: ctb no ez mapping
21:03 salchow: neither is std
21:03 Surono: wt
21:03 Surono: std
21:03 Surono: cricle orzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
21:03 Surono: ctb editor makes brain ded
21:04 Surono: posted, fix that.
21:04 salchow: ok
21:04 Surono: nike
21:04 Surono: nic
21:04 salchow: but how you change metadata
21:05 Surono: ,. copypaste
21:05 salchow: I have some cringy tags on kantan
21:05 Surono: de kantan tags
21:05 Surono: yeh thats it
21:05 Surono: eeks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
21:05 Surono: blue taiko dropu
21:06 Surono: kantan has no jaBan words there rip
21:06 salchow: what do you mean by Enable omit first barline
21:06 Surono: 02:57:952 - F5 on editor
21:06 Surono: from here, you can see it :-D
21:07 Surono: close 2barlines in a screen :eyes: frukos always luv to pointing smth like this wow pros ppl nowadays
21:07 salchow: wtf is omit
21:07 Surono: yeh taco
21:07 Surono: smth smth like...... pishifat b4..
21:07 Surono: madnezz many redlines or idk
21:08 Surono: yeh taco....
21:08 salchow: is that really nesesery
21:08 Surono: yeh,.
21:08 Surono: unless u want make someone come and saying smth dem
21:08 salchow: ok'
21:08 Surono: yeh taco it is
21:09 salchow: now i understud
21:09 salchow: weaw
21:09 Surono: weow
21:09 Surono: understud de taco - _-
21:09 Surono: at least fruitz and circle tofu clicking still madnuts
21:10 Surono: piano still make sense... or bcus its guitar hero reference, orz rip rhythm gaem bms reference or sdvx wqdqhfwqk
21:11 salchow: ok i removed the green line
21:11 salchow: thing
21:11 salchow: and replaced with red
21:11 Surono: ,.
21:11 salchow: k
21:11 salchow: gud
21:11 salchow: ithink
21:11 Surono: ye replaced a.k.a jst lev red
21:11 Surono: ye ikr
21:11 Surono: taco thingy qqqq
21:11 Surono: ok.. now me playin ur diff, to thonk about idk
21:11 salchow: w8
21:11 salchow: uploding
21:12 Surono: de
21:12 salchow: k
21:12 salchow: dun
21:12 Surono: comeon dun tak
21:12 *Surono is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1411934 Reol - Kamisama Ni Natta Hi [Futsuu]] <Taiko>
21:12 Surono: imma playing with Vsync noice rip ye
21:13 salchow: W E O W
21:13 Surono: ,
21:15 Surono: wait,.
21:15 Surono: ew
21:15 salchow: ew
21:16 salchow: wat
21:16 Surono: 01:15:271 - did you remmbre my mod here, no chang jst sayin yes to ma post u dem - __
21:16 Surono: idk
21:16 Surono: zzzzzzzz taco confusd
21:16 salchow: ok
21:16 salchow: i dint chnage that
21:16 salchow: my mom did
21:16 Surono: yes nice
21:17 Surono: de wa. yea laifu.exe
21:17 salchow: is there more "ew" things
21:17 Surono: or wee
21:17 Surono: k ddk d k 1/2 i mean
21:17 Surono: nice taco logoc - _-
21:17 Surono: yeh its k ddk dk already but 1/1 idk
21:18 salchow: sery
21:18 Surono: ye wait
21:18 Surono: np, taco logoc is madnuts
21:18 salchow: but it fits
21:18 salchow: !
21:18 salchow: tho
21:18 Surono: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9871485
21:18 Surono: yeh same taco
21:18 Surono: rip density spread
21:19 salchow: what dio meant
21:20 Surono: just look volta density
21:20 Surono: its far, then kantan.. it close
21:21 salchow: LOL
21:21 Surono: taiko da important = density spread, we just rembre if nardo alwayz come to haunting retarded density tacoset
21:21 Surono: yea ikr
21:21 salchow: shlould it be more dense
21:21 Surono: yeh a bit, just like da SS
21:21 salchow: not my faoult
21:22 Surono: so who!??!
21:22 Surono: dont say ur mom
21:22 Surono: =_= quality rip joks
21:22 salchow: o1:18:055 should i add a k here?
21:22 Surono: nice o
21:23 Surono: nice
21:23 salchow: that means yes?
21:23 Surono: yeh k__dkd k
21:23 Surono: that means o, rip 0
21:23 Surono: yeh jst add there k and similer part
21:24 Surono: 01:18:364 - so delete kantan here and chng 01:18:983 - this as kat for minibreak , as futsuu density
21:25 Surono: so ye just that.. and overall ur futsuu.. 1/2 3plet, wheres 1/2 5plet rip .. zz orz volta mapped muzu just like easier oni =_= fuckin orz rip me thinkin spread
21:25 Surono: ok nvm, its fine.
21:26 salchow: k changed
21:26 Surono: so the concept to make it not boring.. and yeah increasin smth....
21:27 Surono: futsuu: 01:03:828 - k and etc similar spot
21:27 Surono: at least u shuld have 1 5plet 1/2 in futsuu, then
21:27 Surono: kantan: 01:02:282 - k , so ye 5plet 1/1 dkkkd
21:27 salchow: k
21:27 Surono: and etc etc
21:28 Surono: copypaste ,
21:28 Surono: offline, afk.

we were discussed about spread density for kantan and futsuu, but I still concerning about overall concept both of these diffs since Muzukashii has complex density spreading while futsuu and kantan just simple but for now its still fine by added some 5plet and some structures to balance with muzukashii to lower diffs

02:17:436 - 03:18:054 - you forget add these spot on futsuu
01:02:282 - 02:01:663 - 03:02:281 - 03:22:075 - add notes for these spot on Kantan to balance with futsuu density

and I would like you to selfmod about this thing, try ask volta for assistance.. if available lol
@Volta dibantu cieg ni org aj bingung soal teko qq
posted

Surono wrote:

Tags Conflict:
Kantan: Blue Taiko Drop Reol J-pop Lights Slow Volta
Futsuu: Reol J-pop Volta Sigma Giga-P れをる
Volta's Muzukashii: Reol J-pop Volta Sigma Giga-P れをる

02:59:189 - Enable omit first barline

03:00:426 - change the vol. of redline as like vol. of greenline in here

20:55 salchow: k volta replied
20:55 Surono: ye
20:55 salchow: ye
20:55 Surono: bla
20:56 salchow: bra
20:56 Surono: mom
20:56 Surono: mum
20:56 salchow: ok
20:57 salchow: im confiused
20:57 Surono: same
20:57 Surono: edit mode was misskek
20:58 salchow: very wow
20:58 salchow: just saying
20:58 salchow: is my map good enough for bubbl?
20:59 salchow: cuz idk how good it is
20:59 Surono: wow what are you talking about ma bro
20:59 Surono: dem srslsysht intensofos
20:59 Surono: ye wait
20:59 salchow: idk how good is my map
20:59 salchow: thats it
20:59 Surono: dw, you mapped god song about
21:00 Surono: same, idk hows good ur map
21:00 salchow: because it can be garbage
21:00 Surono: idk
21:00 Surono: slow song
21:00 salchow: ye
21:00 salchow: reol
21:00 Surono: and you just did random structurs mappin
21:00 Surono: ye why u didnt makin smth neat strucutus or idk
21:00 Surono: or volta did too
21:00 Surono: or idk
21:00 salchow: idk how
21:00 Surono: wait
21:01 Surono: this is why tacos is madnuts, zzzz
21:01 salchow: I need rick and morty for that
21:01 Surono: jsut done cat dont
21:01 salchow: tbbh
21:01 Surono: and yeh
21:01 Surono: just dont cat done TSSS DUMSSSSBB
21:01 Surono: yeh, taiko still make me confusd to play........
21:01 salchow: I just mapped vocals + claps
21:01 Surono: tahts why iplay ctb
21:01 Surono: yeh ez mapping
21:02 salchow: ctb no ez mapping
21:03 salchow: neither is std
21:03 Surono: wt
21:03 Surono: std
21:03 Surono: cricle orzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
21:03 Surono: ctb editor makes brain ded
21:04 Surono: posted, fix that.
21:04 salchow: ok
21:04 Surono: nike
21:04 Surono: nic
21:04 salchow: but how you change metadata
21:05 Surono: ,. copypaste
21:05 salchow: I have some cringy tags on kantan
21:05 Surono: de kantan tags
21:05 Surono: yeh thats it
21:05 Surono: eeks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
21:05 Surono: blue taiko dropu
21:06 Surono: kantan has no jaBan words there rip
21:06 salchow: what do you mean by Enable omit first barline
21:06 Surono: 02:57:952 - F5 on editor
21:06 Surono: from here, you can see it :-D
21:07 Surono: close 2barlines in a screen :eyes: frukos always luv to pointing smth like this wow pros ppl nowadays
21:07 salchow: wtf is omit
21:07 Surono: yeh taco
21:07 Surono: smth smth like...... pishifat b4..
21:07 Surono: madnezz many redlines or idk
21:08 Surono: yeh taco....
21:08 salchow: is that really nesesery
21:08 Surono: yeh,.
21:08 Surono: unless u want make someone come and saying smth dem
21:08 salchow: ok'
21:08 Surono: yeh taco it is
21:09 salchow: now i understud
21:09 salchow: weaw
21:09 Surono: weow
21:09 Surono: understud de taco - _-
21:09 Surono: at least fruitz and circle tofu clicking still madnuts
21:10 Surono: piano still make sense... or bcus its guitar hero reference, orz rip rhythm gaem bms reference or sdvx wqdqhfwqk
21:11 salchow: ok i removed the green line
21:11 salchow: thing
21:11 salchow: and replaced with red
21:11 Surono: ,.
21:11 salchow: k
21:11 salchow: gud
21:11 salchow: ithink
21:11 Surono: ye replaced a.k.a jst lev red
21:11 Surono: ye ikr
21:11 Surono: taco thingy qqqq
21:11 Surono: ok.. now me playin ur diff, to thonk about idk
21:11 salchow: w8
21:11 salchow: uploding
21:12 Surono: de
21:12 salchow: k
21:12 salchow: dun
21:12 Surono: comeon dun tak
21:12 *Surono is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1411934 Reol - Kamisama Ni Natta Hi [Futsuu]] <Taiko>
21:12 Surono: imma playing with Vsync noice rip ye
21:13 salchow: W E O W
21:13 Surono: ,
21:15 Surono: wait,.
21:15 Surono: ew
21:15 salchow: ew
21:16 salchow: wat
21:16 Surono: 01:15:271 - did you remmbre my mod here, no chang jst sayin yes to ma post u dem - __
21:16 Surono: idk
21:16 Surono: zzzzzzzz taco confusd
21:16 salchow: ok
21:16 salchow: i dint chnage that
21:16 salchow: my mom did
21:16 Surono: yes nice
21:17 Surono: de wa. yea laifu.exe
21:17 salchow: is there more "ew" things
21:17 Surono: or wee
21:17 Surono: k ddk d k 1/2 i mean
21:17 Surono: nice taco logoc - _-
21:17 Surono: yeh its k ddk dk already but 1/1 idk
21:18 salchow: sery
21:18 Surono: ye wait
21:18 Surono: np, taco logoc is madnuts
21:18 salchow: but it fits
21:18 salchow: !
21:18 salchow: tho
21:18 Surono: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9871485
21:18 Surono: yeh same taco
21:18 Surono: rip density spread
21:19 salchow: what dio meant
21:20 Surono: just look volta density
21:20 Surono: its far, then kantan.. it close
21:21 salchow: LOL
21:21 Surono: taiko da important = density spread, we just rembre if nardo alwayz come to haunting retarded density tacoset
21:21 Surono: yea ikr
21:21 salchow: shlould it be more dense
21:21 Surono: yeh a bit, just like da SS
21:21 salchow: not my faoult
21:22 Surono: so who!??!
21:22 Surono: dont say ur mom
21:22 Surono: =_= quality rip joks
21:22 salchow: o1:18:055 should i add a k here?
21:22 Surono: nice o
21:23 Surono: nice
21:23 salchow: that means yes?
21:23 Surono: yeh k__dkd k
21:23 Surono: that means o, rip 0
21:23 Surono: yeh jst add there k and similer part
21:24 Surono: 01:18:364 - so delete kantan here and chng 01:18:983 - this as kat for minibreak , as futsuu density
21:25 Surono: so ye just that.. and overall ur futsuu.. 1/2 3plet, wheres 1/2 5plet rip .. zz orz volta mapped muzu just like easier oni =_= fuckin orz rip me thinkin spread
21:25 Surono: ok nvm, its fine.
21:26 salchow: k changed
21:26 Surono: so the concept to make it not boring.. and yeah increasin smth....
21:27 Surono: futsuu: 01:03:828 - k and etc similar spot
21:27 Surono: at least u shuld have 1 5plet 1/2 in futsuu, then
21:27 Surono: kantan: 01:02:282 - k , so ye 5plet 1/1 dkkkd
21:27 salchow: k
21:27 Surono: and etc etc
21:28 Surono: copypaste ,
21:28 Surono: offline, afk.

we were discussed about spread density for kantan and futsuu, but I still concerning about overall concept both of these diffs since Muzukashii has complex density spreading while futsuu and kantan just simple but for now its still fine by added some 5plet and some structures to balance with muzukashii to lower diffs

02:17:436 - 03:18:054 - you forget add these spot on futsuu
01:02:282 - 02:01:663 - 03:02:281 - 03:22:075 - add notes for these spot on Kantan to balance with futsuu density

and I would like you to selfmod about this thing, try ask volta for assistance.. if available lol
@Volta dibantu cieg ni org aj bingung soal teko qq
Fixed the density
posted
Hi, from my Taiko modding queue. (NO KDS now)

[General]

> Before I start modding officially, I would like to point out that the mp3's quality is very poor. Please change a new one.

I've prepared one for you with red timing points set: https://puu.sh/yWg28/fb8877155d.mp3

Red timing points required:
767,618.556701030928,4,1,0,60,1,0
178911,618.556701030928,6,1,0,80,1,8
180148,618.556701030928,4,1,0,90,1,1
Preview time: 03:00:148 -

Please fix volume and green timing points correspondingly, if necessary. Re-snap all notes as well. I will mod the mapset when you have improved the quality of music in any ways.
show more
Please sign in to reply.