forum

Y&Co. feat. Erica - In the name of love

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 12:10:08 PM

Artist: Y&Co. feat. Erica
Title: In the name of love
Source: JUBEAT
Tags: jubeat
BPM: 155
Filesize: 5379kb
Play Time: 01:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Doomsday's Hard (4.9 stars, 186 notes)
  2. Free Style (5 stars, 287 notes)
Download: Y&Co. feat. Erica - In the name of love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Old map by Jerrysr.

Getting it ranked
Doomsday
whee ~ Could be a bit hard for a Hard diff, but at least compared to your insane it feels like a hard diff. lemme know what you think.

Download: Y&Co. feat. Erica - In the name of love (Sir Minelli) [Doomsday's Hard].osu

(also, you got some sound files in the folder that aren't used, 3.wav, finish.wav and normal.wav. I'm guessing you wanted to use the finish and normal as custom sounds? if so, you would have to rename them to "normal-hitnormal" or "soft-hitnormal" etc. for them to work.)

(and the .osb from jerrysr D:)
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli

Doomsday wrote:

whee ~ Could be a bit hard for a Hard diff, but at least compared to your insane it feels like a hard diff. lemme know what you think.

[attachment=0:c2c04]Y&Co. feat. Erica - In the name of love (Sir Minelli) [Doomsday's Hard].osu[/attachment:c2c04]

(also, you got some sound files in the folder that aren't used, 3.wav, finish.wav and normal.wav. I'm guessing you wanted to use the finish and normal as custom sounds? if so, you would have to rename them to "normal-hitnormal" or "soft-hitnormal" etc. for them to work.)

(and the .osb from jerrysr D:)
I'll do that, also thanks for the diff, I liked. I may edit some hitsounds if you don't mind. Also we might be getting an Easy diff from Kirby.
MomoChu
:) :)
Heatherfield
nice song. i'm strongly recommending AR8 on free style
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.