from my queue
- You should convert your .mp3 to a max of 192kbps. Remember of checking offset and timing points after that (yes it sucks a lot, sorry).
- Add Combo Colours!
- Remember to hitsound your map :p
- 04:58:216 - Stacked timing points with different volume are unrankable.
- Basically, Normal sample hitsounds are a pain on most of songs. Change them to Soft instead.
[Just a Little More]
- 00:00:877 (1,1) - These sliders should be 1/4 larger.
- 00:14:016 (2) - Remove NC, add on next slider.
- 00:14:846 (1) - 1/4 larger.
- 00:20:560 (1) - 3/4 langer.
- 00:40:180 (6) - Lower the slider tail to match 00:40:359 (1) - position.
- 01:14:645 (1,2) - Spacing could be larger.
- 01:16:788 (4) - If you're following vocals, you should add a note on 01:17:323.
- 01:23:216 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Keep distance snaping or scale then, this (7) spacing is completely off.
- 01:25:716 (8,1) - This spacing is unnecessary.
- 01:35:359 (4,6) - Do you think that you could improve note disposal? Not a great overlap over there.
- 01:44:823 (6,7,8,9) - Ugly movement angle, make it smaller (move 01:45:002 (7,8) - up and rearrange slider).
- 01:46:430 (3,7) - If you make these sliders more curved you get a better movement.
- 02:12:145 (3) - Curve it and make a blanket with (2).
- 02:12:859 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - Move it up so you can get a better movement from (3).
- 02:28:038 (6,7,8,9) - This isn't straight.
- 02:37:145 (1,1,1) - You shouldn't NC every not only because different Snaping. Spacing already shows that. You could use a different combo colour instead.
- 02:38:216 (1,1,1) - ^
- 02:56:073 (6) - Unnecessary. Make it a regular flow if you can't justify this sudden change.
- 03:41:252 (2) - You don't need to use such large spacing
- 03:45:716 (1,1,1) - You shouldn't NC every not only because different Snaping. Spacing already shows that. You could use a different combo colour instead.
- 03:49:466 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Use a constant DS.
- 03:55:538 (4,5) - Idk about this spacing, maybe the same mistake of ^
- 04:05:895 (12,1) - S p a c i n g
- 04:31:966 (1) - Make it like this.
- 04:40:359 (1) - Remove NC.
- 04:55:359 (1) - Like this.
- 05:00:180 (7,8,9,10) - This overlap makes this pattern kinda bad, try moving some notes or rearrange.
- 05:01:430 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - I get that vocals are intense now, but don't use more spacing than necessary. Try reducing it a bit.
- 05:17:858 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - This jump section doesn't work imo. I recommend search song lyrics and use notes for "fast" syllabes, and 1/4 sliders for longer syllabes (like "mida" of "namida").
- 05:25:716 (6) - NC.
- 05:29:644 (1,2,3,1,2) - Spacing and notes disposal can be better here.