Mitsuha Miyamizu(CV: Kamishiraishi Mone) - Nandemo Nai ya (m

posted
Total Posts
73
show more
Nana Abe
nm
00:29:694 (1,2,3) - should make these a little more spaced since it's barely even noticeable
00:30:765 (2,3,4) - 00:31:122 (3) - is lower pitched but the pattern makes it seem the sounds are equal, should change the pattern so 00:30:765 (2,4) - are grouped
00:34:694 (1) - remove nc and nc 00:35:408 (2) -
00:35:408 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - could make a interesting pattern with spacing as the piano gets lower pitched after each group of 3
01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - the spacing gets really big compared to the rest of your map so far, it would be better personally i think to make the spacing less drastic and slowly get bigger instead of it being small then suddenly big
01:27:548 (1,2,1,2) - this pattern matches the two two's together but there different pitches, should make 01:28:083 (2) - different
01:43:798 (3) - should be emphasized instead of 01:43:976 (4) - because the vocals are stronger there.
02:37:502 (1) - not timed correctly
02:57:911 (3) - would make a 1/1 slider and delete 02:58:268 (4) -
03:40:054 (8,9) - spacing is really big, i would make 03:40:232 (9) - less spaced because only the e sound is there and no piano
03:45:769 (1,1,1) - sounds weird to put a burst on this as there is a piano on 03:45:769 (1) - but the other 2 just have a violin
03:50:411 (1,2,3) - this linear movement is really awkward to play, i would just continue to use sharp angles
04:12:911 (2) - sound is really quiet, would just delete and make 04:13:090 (3,4) - into a 1/2 slider
04:31:840 (1) - spinner feels out of place imo, would start it right after 04:30:768 (2) -
04:54:518 (1) - piano sound ends on 04:54:638 - and i would make the spinner start on 04:54:697 -
05:00:716 (6) - is really spaced out for just having vocals on it, would make it similar to 05:00:358 (4) -
05:07:561 - missing a really strong piano sound
05:07:858 (3) - should be on 05:07:918 -
05:08:216 (4) - should be on 05:08:275 -
05:08:930 (6) - is on 05:08:989 -
05:09:287 (7) - is on 05:09:346 -
05:09:644 (1) - is on 05:09:704 - (going to stop here but there is a lot of objects that are off by one 1/12 tick)
05:10:596 - piano here
05:17:901 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - these type of jumps assume that every sound is of equal strength but there is a piano on some notes(and is really fast movement and clicking compared to the rest of the map)
gl~
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Takekii wrote:

nm
00:29:694 (1,2,3) - should make these a little more spaced since it's barely even noticeable )b
00:30:765 (2,3,4) - 00:31:122 (3) - is lower pitched but the pattern makes it seem the sounds are equal, should change the pattern so 00:30:765 (2,4) - are grouped changed order so that high pitch makes downward movement and low pitch makes upward movement
00:34:694 (1) - remove nc and nc 00:35:408 (2) - downbeat is slider
00:35:408 (2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3) - could make a interesting pattern with spacing as the piano gets lower pitched after each group of 3 flow of triangle already reflects pitch
01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - the spacing gets really big compared to the rest of your map so far, it would be better personally i think to make the spacing less drastic and slowly get bigger instead of it being small then suddenly big nerfed
01:27:548 (1,2,1,2) - this pattern matches the two two's together but there different pitches, should make 01:28:083 (2) - different pitch is getting higher, thus each circle is higher than the previous
01:43:798 (3) - should be emphasized instead of 01:43:976 (4) - because the vocals are stronger there. I emphasized new word
02:37:502 (1) - not timed correctly fix
02:57:911 (3) - would make a 1/1 slider and delete 02:58:268 (4) - fix
03:40:054 (8,9) - spacing is really big, i would make 03:40:232 (9) - less spaced because only the e sound is there and no piano nerfed
03:45:769 (1,1,1) - sounds weird to put a burst on this as there is a piano on 03:45:769 (1) - but the other 2 just have a violin reflects crescendo
03:50:411 (1,2,3) - this linear movement is really awkward to play, i would just continue to use sharp angles good that it isn't easy to hit like other jumps, it's kiai
04:12:911 (2) - sound is really quiet, would just delete and make 04:13:090 (3,4) - into a 1/2 slider still clickable
04:31:840 (1) - spinner feels out of place imo, would start it right after 04:30:768 (2) - fine as it is
04:54:518 (1) - piano sound ends on 04:54:638 - and i would make the spinner start on 04:54:697 - slider is correct
05:00:716 (6) - is really spaced out for just having vocals on it, would make it similar to 05:00:358 (4) - keep symmetry for buildup of final jumps
05:07:561 - missing a really strong piano sound fix
05:07:858 (3) - should be on 05:07:918 - >.<
05:08:216 (4) - should be on 05:08:275 - all
05:08:930 (6) - is on 05:08:989 - is
05:09:287 (7) - is on 05:09:346 - fixed
05:09:644 (1) - is on 05:09:704 - (going to stop here but there is a lot of objects that are off by one 1/12 tick) :p
05:10:596 - piano here
05:17:901 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - these type of jumps assume that every sound is of equal strength but there is a piano on some notes(and is really fast movement and clicking compared to the rest of the map) following gradual crescendo of the vocalist
gl~<3
Cheri
Hello ~ from my queue! I don't remember too much about if I skip this or not (was more newbie with modding at the time so that probably why if I did lol)

Anyways, working up a mod and probably won't post it until tomorrow

Placeholder

EDIT:

  • Just a Little More


  1. 01:27:905 (1,2) - Right here - the piano is gradually louder than 01:27:548 (1,2) - so maybe increase the spacing here just a slight bit reflect the music here better
  2. 01:34:333 (5) - Imo I think the spacing is a bit too high here because when I comparing it to 01:36:476 (8) -
    on (8), the vocals is stronger here and the spacing reflects that whilst (5), the vocals is strong here, but not as strong as (8) so have the spacing slightly reduce
  3. 01:38:619 (2,3) - This is slightly uncomfortable to play like this - maybe reduce the spacing just a tad bit and make it slightly closer to 01:38:619 (2) - would help
  4. 01:42:191 (3) - Move this down just a slightly bit for better flow from 01:42:013 (2) - to (3) (minor)
  5. 01:44:334 (6) - Maybe move this slightly towards the left for slightly better flow from 01:44:155 (5) - to (6) (minor)
  6. 01:54:333 (2) - just my opinion but I feel a plain straight slider doesn't really reflect what is happening in the background - maybe another wave slider would be more fitting or some other creative slider art 01:57:190 (2) - like this or something similar
  7. 02:17:909 (3) - There really isn't nothing here 02:18:266 - so I don't see a point of having a repeat here - a longer slider seems better for the music and doing some adjustments wouldn't be too bad to add it
  8. 02:28:088 (2,3,4,5) - Shouldn't the spacing increase happens here instead 02:24:695 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ? because around here you can tell the music is 02:23:623 - the music is slightly different and stronger than the previous section so you starting it here 02:28:088 (2,3,4,5) - just seems late and inconsistent
    it wouldn't be hard to increase the spacing here. if ya did it for gradual build up then it wouldn't make much sense because the music isn't suddenly louder when ya increase the spacing so yea basically just start increase the spacing here 02:25:052 (5,6,7,8,9) - lol
  9. 02:35:766 (4) - and 02:36:480 (6) - (Very Minor) these sliders are completely straight so no point having nodes on them or just simply make them curve a slight bit like the other sliders here
  10. 02:32:552 (4,5) - Move the slider end down a bit better flow towards (5) (Minor)
  11. 02:37:145 (1,1,1) - your argument for these is 1/3 for all these ncs but even then it is still just nc spam and really only need 1 nc at the start to really indicate this is slightly different here from the previously since your NC isn't exactly short or nothing like that so the player will still probably be aware something is different here and this 1/3 isn't that hard to be a problem
  12. 02:37:546 (1,2) - it would be cool to emphasis this with a circles since both the sliders end on high pitch piano notes and it just a bit underwhelming that there not clickable
  13. 03:01:840 (5) - It help if ya move this slightly more towards the left for better flow from 03:01:661 (4) - to (5)
  14. 03:02:911 (8,1) - the flow here is a bit uncomfortable - maybe bring down (8) to help feel better (Minor)
  15. 03:43:268 (1) - (Minor) just think curving it more towards the left would help the flow just a slight bit
  16. 03:45:769 (1,1,1) - The music sound like it is gradually getting louder in each note so maybe have each note gradually increasing in spacing a slight bit for reflect that a bit better?
  17. 03:49:518 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Whilst I don't think the jumps is too much of a problem here as far as testplaying it - but I do think this pattern is harder to read compare to the rest of the kiai in this section and this isn't even the stronger point in the kiai to really justify it
    in your next kiai this pattern wouldn't be much of a challenge since the other kiai has more similar hard patterns but in this kiai don't really have any like this so I suggest going with a more easier to read or increase the difficulty of the other strong points in the kiai to keep this 1 for the sake of consistency
  18. 03:52:375 (2,3) - This jump is really high for a note that is weak and you gave 03:52:554 (3) - which we can tell is more stronger so it is really representing the music that well compare what you been doing
    Also at 03:51:482 (6,1) - this jump is pretty big but we can tell why because (1) is clearly strong note and when I compare it to above - it even has less spacing than 03:52:375 (2) -
    I really think you should reduce the jump to 03:52:375 (2) - to give 03:52:554 (3) - more spacing as that would be better for the music than how it is currently
  19. 03:57:554 (1) - Minor but it would help if you curve this just a slightly more upwards for slightly better flow from 03:57:197 (5) - to (1)
  20. 04:30:769 (2) - It would be cool to emphasis the last note on the slider end since it quite strong and make out a circle instead
  21. 04:58:216 (1) - imo I think the hitsound here just sound fitting for this song considering there really isn't no drum in the song especially right here sound like a mistake ya did with the hitsounding if I didn't check to see it was infact intentional - a more fitting hitsound with be the soft-hitwhistle/soft-finish than what ya have here
  22. 04:58:216 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - I have no problem with symmetry is just that - it doesn't work in this map
    What I mean is - you only used symmetry in these notes and afterwards - you stop and go back to mapping normally - For what you been doing through out the song - it just that going partial symmetry goes against everything you map and it just inconsistent (it also hard to tell what you are focusing on with it as well which I think is another problem but this is just me this time)
    if ya had went full blown symmetry in the last kiai - it would be more understandable and can easily be justify
    Also, I see that your reasoning was because of these jumps that happen 05:17:902 - but these jumps isn't symmetrical (probably misunderstood) and nor does this actually help the player of incoming jumps really since your normal way of mapping the song would had done just fine with a few higher jump on the high vocals to warn of incoming jumps and it takes a bit for the player gets to here and you go back into mapping normally for a bit anyways, so it still will come out as unexpected and so I don't really it as an excuse or see it as any sort of foreshadowing with your reasoning.
    Basically either go full symmetry in the kiai or remove the symmetry at the beginning since it really doesn't work.
  23. 05:10:761 (6) - Would help the flow a bit if you move this more towards the left (it wouldn't really affect the pattern too much and it can easily be adjusted)
  24. 05:15:046 (10,1) - just a slight bit uncomfortable - would help if you bring (1) slightly upwards so it be more comfortable from (10) to (1)
  25. 05:25:068 (5) - you should shorten this slider because sounds pretty off and when I pay attention it lands on this tick on 1/8 05:25:336 -



    General
  26. I feel there is inconsistencies going on. like here is a comparison to this section 01:08:976 - and this 03:03:269 - section
    01:08:976 - In this section you focus on the instrumental
    03:03:269 - In this section you focus on the vocals
    These 2 are focusing on 2 different things which I don't truthfully understand because the sections are heavily similar to each other (focusing on the vocals on the 1st section would had been just as easy as the 2nd sections and vice versa if we were do to the same with instrumental) and both should have focus the same thing - Of course there is other sections where you are move focusing on the vocals/instrumental but I was really giving an example of what I am talking about.
    What I am saying is that you are quite inconsistent on that what you are focusing in this song and maybe should revise some areas on that like the above example.
  27. Other than the problems I see above I think the map's kiai and flow is fine but some adjustments here and there would help out

Overall I believe it is a good map but I really think it needs a couple more mods from someone who is experience before I think it is ready for ranking

Hope I help ya out in some form and GL with ya map
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Hailie wrote:

Hello ~ from my queue! I don't remember too much about if I skip this or not (was more newbie with modding at the time so that probably why if I did lol)

Anyways, working up a mod and probably won't post it until tomorrow

Placeholder

EDIT:

  • Just a Little More


  1. 01:27:905 (1,2) - Right here - the piano is gradually louder than 01:27:548 (1,2) - so maybe increase the spacing here just a slight bit reflect the music here better buffed spacing
  2. 01:34:333 (5) - Imo I think the spacing is a bit too high here because when I comparing it to 01:36:476 (8) -
    on (8), the vocals is stronger here and the spacing reflects that whilst (5), the vocals is strong here, but not as strong as (8) so have the spacing slightly reduce think 8 is spaced more than 5 enough to show the difference
  3. 01:38:619 (2,3) - This is slightly uncomfortable to play like this - maybe reduce the spacing just a tad bit and make it slightly closer to 01:38:619 (2) - would help reduced sv to make spacing tad bit smaller
  4. 01:42:191 (3) - Move this down just a slightly bit for better flow from 01:42:013 (2) - to (3) (minor) Fine as it is, as moving it would bork shape structure
  5. 01:44:334 (6) - Maybe move this slightly towards the left for slightly better flow from 01:44:155 (5) - to (6) (minor) angled to suit better flow
  6. 01:54:333 (2) - just my opinion but I feel a plain straight slider doesn't really reflect what is happening in the background - maybe another wave slider would be more fitting or some other creative slider art 01:57:190 (2) - like this or something similar made it not straight for the meantime while I muster up creativity for a sliderart :p
  7. 02:17:909 (3) - There really isn't nothing here 02:18:266 - so I don't see a point of having a repeat here - a longer slider seems better for the music and doing some adjustments wouldn't be too bad to add it fix
  8. 02:28:088 (2,3,4,5) - Shouldn't the spacing increase happens here instead 02:24:695 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - ? because around here you can tell the music is 02:23:623 - the music is slightly different and stronger than the previous section so you starting it here 02:28:088 (2,3,4,5) - just seems late and inconsistent
    it wouldn't be hard to increase the spacing here. if ya did it for gradual build up then it wouldn't make much sense because the music isn't suddenly louder when ya increase the spacing so yea basically just start increase the spacing here 02:25:052 (5,6,7,8,9) - lolfix
  9. 02:35:766 (4) - and 02:36:480 (6) - (Very Minor) these sliders are completely straight so no point having nodes on them or just simply make them curve a slight bit like the other sliders here I wanted subtle curve uwu there is a curve
  10. 02:32:552 (4,5) - Move the slider end down a bit better flow towards (5) (Minor) Fine as it is
  11. 02:37:145 (1,1,1) - your argument for these is 1/3 for all these ncs but even then it is still just nc spam and really only need 1 nc at the start to really indicate this is slightly different here from the previously since your NC isn't exactly short or nothing like that so the player will still probably be aware something is different here and this 1/3 isn't that hard to be a problem removed nc
  12. 02:37:546 (1,2) - it would be cool to emphasis this with a circles since both the sliders end on high pitch piano notes and it just a bit underwhelming that there not clickable they're already circles? ? ?
  13. 03:01:840 (5) - It help if ya move this slightly more towards the left for better flow from 03:01:661 (4) - to (5) angled differently
  14. 03:02:911 (8,1) - the flow here is a bit uncomfortable - maybe bring down (8) to help feel better (Minor) good that flow isnt perfect,
    its a new section of the song
  15. 03:43:268 (1) - (Minor) just think curving it more towards the left would help the flow just a slight bit ok
  16. 03:45:769 (1,1,1) - The music sound like it is gradually getting louder in each note so maybe have each note gradually increasing in spacing a slight bit for reflect that a bit better? that's a bit of a diff spike for a map like this lol. removed nc tho
  17. 03:49:518 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Whilst I don't think the jumps is too much of a problem here as far as testplaying it - but I do think this pattern is harder to read compare to the rest of the kiai in this section and this isn't even the stronger point in the kiai to really justify it
    in your next kiai this pattern wouldn't be much of a challenge since the other kiai has more similar hard patterns but in this kiai don't really have any like this so I suggest going with a more easier to read or increase the difficulty of the other strong points in the kiai to keep this 1 for the sake of consistency made reading more of a factor in the first kiai to compensate for that.
  18. 03:52:375 (2,3) - This jump is really high for a note that is weak and you gave 03:52:554 (3) - which we can tell is more stronger so it is really representing the music that well compare what you been doing
    Also at 03:51:482 (6,1) - this jump is pretty big but we can tell why because (1) is clearly strong note and when I compare it to above - it even has less spacing than 03:52:375 (2) -
    I really think you should reduce the jump to 03:52:375 (2) - to give 03:52:554 (3) - more spacing as that would be better for the music than how it is currently downbeat is more significant imo than a new strong word, as well slider leniency makes the jump from 1 to 2 not as big as it looks
  19. 03:57:554 (1) - Minor but it would help if you curve this just a slightly more upwards for slightly better flow from 03:57:197 (5) - to (1) ok
  20. 04:30:769 (2) - It would be cool to emphasis the last note on the slider end since it quite strong and make out a circle instead ok
  21. 04:58:216 (1) - imo I think the hitsound here just sound fitting for this song considering there really isn't no drum in the song especially right here sound like a mistake ya did with the hitsounding if I didn't check to see it was infact intentional - a more fitting hitsound with be the soft-hitwhistle/soft-finish than what ya have here
  22. 04:58:216 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5) - I have no problem with symmetry is just that - it doesn't work in this map
    What I mean is - you only used symmetry in these notes and afterwards - you stop and go back to mapping normally - For what you been doing through out the song - it just that going partial symmetry goes against everything you map and it just inconsistent (it also hard to tell what you are focusing on with it as well which I think is another problem but this is just me this time)
    if ya had went full blown symmetry in the last kiai - it would be more understandable and can easily be justify
    Also, I see that your reasoning was because of these jumps that happen 05:17:902 - but these jumps isn't symmetrical (probably misunderstood) and nor does this actually help the player of incoming jumps really since your normal way of mapping the song would had done just fine with a few higher jump on the high vocals to warn of incoming jumps and it takes a bit for the player gets to here and you go back into mapping normally for a bit anyways, so it still will come out as unexpected and so I don't really it as an excuse or see it as any sort of foreshadowing with your reasoning.
    Basically either go full symmetry in the kiai or remove the symmetry at the beginning since it really doesn't work. got rid of symmetry build up
  23. 05:10:761 (6) - Would help the flow a bit if you move this more towards the left (it wouldn't really affect the pattern too much and it can easily be adjusted) fine as it is, and i want to keep honeycomb structure for neatness
  24. 05:15:046 (10,1) - just a slight bit uncomfortable - would help if you bring (1) slightly upwards so it be more comfortable from (10) to (1) nerfed spacing slightly
  25. 05:25:068 (5) - you should shorten this slider because sounds pretty off and when I pay attention it lands on this tick on 1/8 05:25:336 - piano not is on sliderend



    General
  26. Other than the problems I see above I think the kiai is fine - likewise with the flow but a some adjustments here and would help out
  27. I think the difficulty is a decent map but I feel there is inconsistencies going on. like here is a comparison to this section 01:08:976 - and this 03:03:269 - section theres a very clear and distinctive violin im following in the second section tho :(
    01:08:976 - In this section you focus on the instrumental
    03:03:269 - In this section you focus on the vocals
    These 2 are focusing on 2 different things which I don't truthfully understand because the sections are heavily similar to each other (focusing on the vocals on the 1st section would had been just as easy as the 2nd sections and vice versa if we were do to the same with instrumental) and both should have focus the same thing - Of course there is other sections where you are move focusing on the vocals/instrumental
    What I am saying is that you are quite inconsistent on that what you are focusing in this song and maybe should revise some areas on that like the above example. Will do!

Overall I believe it is a good map but I really think it needs a couple more mods from someone who is experience before I think it is ready for ranking

Hope I help ya out in some form and GL with ya map ty <3 ~~~
Cheri
02:37:546 (1,2) - it would be cool to emphasis this with a circles since both the sliders end on high pitch piano notes and it just a bit underwhelming that there not clickable they're already circles? ? ?
You got rid of the nc on the 1/3 before seeing this so you probably misunderstood sorry

I am talking about here lol 02:37:546 (4,5) - but it is cool if ya don't change it
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Hailie wrote:

02:37:546 (1,2) - it would be cool to emphasis this with a circles since both the sliders end on high pitch piano notes and it just a bit underwhelming that there not clickable they're already circles? ? ?
You got rid of the nc on the 1/3 before seeing this so you probably misunderstood sorry

I am talking about here lol 02:37:546 (4,5) - but it is cool if ya don't change it
Ahh lol yeah I think I'll keep it as it is >w<
Uta
from q, omg this is really boring to map XD (especially in the part where there is no vocal). but the song is decent

  1. 00:07:410 (1) - can you polish this slider more?
  2. yea for me the slider art really need a polish
  3. 00:40:229 (5,1) - for me keeping the distance visually the same as the others is not really a wise thing to do without introduction and such
  4. 01:12:548 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - polish this pattern
  5. 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - did you just copy a pattern from the previous part? dude that is like the most laziest a mapper could be
  6. 01:31:298 (4,5,1) - this back and forward movement is really odd for 01:31:834 (1) - . move to somewhere else?
  7. 01:47:548 (4) - curve this slider a bit
  8. 01:48:976 (1) - rotate this slider 10 degrees plz
  9. 01:53:619 (1) - there is no reason to make the slider looks like that
  10. 01:54:333 (2) - this is a bit unpolished, use this slider 01:48:976 (1) -
  11. 02:37:145 (1,2,3) - this is really hard to read and doesnt really complement the calming sound imo. just use a reverse slider?
  12. 02:38:216 (1,2,3) - ^
  13. 03:16:840 (2,3) - slider instead? hard to read due to the 1/3 rhythm
  14. 04:00:947 (2,3,4,5,6) - followpoint looks bad imo (yes i appriciate follow point aesthetics) maybe NC some part or change the structure?
  15. 05:38:130 (2) - XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXD


gl!
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Uta wrote:

from q, omg this is really boring to map XD (especially in the part where there is no vocal). but the song is decent

  1. 00:07:410 (1) - can you polish this slider more? polish in what sense, you're not telling me what's the issue
  2. yea for me the slider art really need a polish ?
  3. 00:40:229 (5,1) - for me keeping the distance visually the same as the others is not really a wise thing to do without introduction and such essentially the clicks are still consistent, so the spacing remains consisntent
  4. 01:12:548 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - polish this pattern polish in what sense
  5. 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - did you just copy a pattern from the previous part? dude that is like the most laziest a mapper could be in what fucking world are these two patterns copypasted other than note placement? 1 2
  6. 01:31:298 (4,5,1) - this back and forward movement is really odd for 01:31:834 (1) - . move to somewhere else?nothing awkward imo
  7. 01:47:548 (4) - curve this slider a bit 01:46:476 (6,4) - these two are supposed to be distinct. the more curved one emphasizes a strong vocal
  8. 01:48:976 (1) - rotate this slider 10 degrees plz makes no difference
  9. 01:53:619 (1) - there is no reason to make the slider looks like that circular movement leads into circular movement
  10. 01:54:333 (2) - this is a bit unpolished, use this slider 01:48:976 (1) - the two are copy pasted .-.
  11. 02:37:145 (1,2,3) - this is really hard to read and doesnt really complement the calming sound imo. just use a reverse slider? each piano note is significant
  12. 02:38:216 (1,2,3) - ^ ^
  13. 03:16:840 (2,3) - slider instead? hard to read due to the 1/3 rhythm its not 1/3 . . .
  14. 04:00:947 (2,3,4,5,6) - followpoint looks bad imo (yes i appriciate follow point aesthetics) maybe NC some part or change the structure? just gonna disrupt the whole consistency aspect if i just throw in a nc
  15. 05:38:130 (2) - XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXD it's a reference to the film


gl!
no changes
DNR
lmfao "no changes" just destroyed that man

anyways:
00:28:980 - Have you considered just starting the map here because like oh man nothing more fun than holding long sliders to isolated vocals lmaooooooo
00:40:229 (5,1) - a
01:27:548 - This section gets way harder than the previous one lmao like you're doing 1/1s and then out of nowhere you're just like jammin as fuck lmao, but there's not TOO much of an increase in intensity and such (yeah there's more words but out of context this looks like a kiai kinda thing). this wouldn't be so much of an issue except that the earlier part is so slow so in comparison it just seems really fucking fast lmao.
02:20:766 (3,4,5) - you could probably space this out a little bit, since it otherwise just feels cramped lmao.
02:25:766 (9) - why this jump though lmao like you have a perfect triangle opportunity but you did a triangle with (6,7,9) instead of (7,8,9). It would make the jump to (1) just a little more effective.
02:37:145 (1,2,3) - Charles445 is rolling in his grave. aka this would work so much better as a slider because it's super super hard to read this as a triplet since there's really nothing that would imply a triplet unless someone just knew the piece. It's better introduced as a repeat slider and then maybe placed to notes if it's a recurring motif.
03:03:268 (1) - did you like stop wanting to map this 1/2 thing here. Repeat for every time this happens because it's so striking that you're just like "lmao now sliders"
03:46:126 (1) - you have this perfect opportunity for a straight line but
04:11:840 (1) - this would be way way way more effective with a normalfinish addition, so the impact actually has some weight to it.
05:17:901 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - N E W C O M B O

One of the weirdest things to map in a rhythm game is a song that isn't intentionally built to be rhythmic. There's a lot of things accomplished well but I think a lot of the major issues lie from the fact that you're trying really hard to add rhythm where it's not particuarly strong, so it can sometimes come off as a little overmapped
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

CDFA wrote:

lmfao "no changes" just destroyed that man ecks dee

anyways:
00:28:980 - Have you considered just starting the map here because like oh man nothing more fun than holding long sliders to isolated vocals lmaooooooo DO NOT KIIIILL MAPPER SPIRIT >:( I'll take more opinions on this and see what the general consensus is.
00:40:229 (5,1) - a AAAAAAAAAA
01:27:548 - This section gets way harder than the previous one lmao like you're doing 1/1s and then out of nowhere you're just like jammin as fuck lmao, but there's not TOO much of an increase in intensity and such (yeah there's more words but out of context this looks like a kiai kinda thing). this wouldn't be so much of an issue except that the earlier part is so slow so in comparison it just seems really fucking fast lmao. nerfled spacing
02:20:766 (3,4,5) - you could probably space this out a little bit, since it otherwise just feels cramped lmao. fix
02:25:766 (9) - why this jump though lmao like you have a perfect triangle opportunity but you did a triangle with (6,7,9) instead of (7,8,9). It would make the jump to (1) just a little more effective. fix
02:37:145 (1,2,3) - Charles445 is rolling in his grave. aka this would work so much better as a slider because it's super super hard to read this as a triplet since there's really nothing that would imply a triplet unless someone just knew the piece. It's better introduced as a repeat slider and then maybe placed to notes if it's a recurring motif. Made first one into a repeating to introduce, and kept the rest. I also removed another 1/8 triple so it doesn't confuse the playing and only keep the song either 1/4 or 1/6
03:03:268 (1) - did you like stop wanting to map this 1/2 thing here. Repeat for every time this happens because it's so striking that you're just like "lmao now sliders" V I O L I N (the violin is a new element, so I mapped it with sliders instead of circles)
03:46:126 (1) - you have this perfect opportunity for a straight line but that's homophobic dude (I only used curve in kiai, so that's my reasoning)
04:11:840 (1) - this would be way way way more effective with a normalfinish addition, so the impact actually has some weight to it. ok
05:17:901 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - N E W C O M B O looks ugly as fuck if I use new combo's sparingly

One of the weirdest things to map in a rhythm game is a song that isn't intentionally built to be rhythmic. There's a lot of things accomplished well but I think a lot of the major issues lie from the fact that you're trying really hard to add rhythm where it's not particuarly strong, so it can sometimes come off as a little overmappedshiiiit. I'll get more help with this mapset
Thanks for mod~
Firis Mistlud
From my queue

[General]
  1. 00:41:834 - I doubt the timing point is necessary here, it serves nothing but resetting downbeat, which is quite strange if you listen to somewhere like 00:46:119 (3) - sounds like another section but it lands on 2nd beat, and the second piano note, 00:47:548 (1) - was on the downbeat, so i don't think it's necessary to reset downbeat here. (You might reNC if you fixed them)
  2. Wave hitsounds with possible delay > 5ms:
    soft-hitfinish2.wav
  3. Unused hitsounds:
    soft-hitwhistle2.wav
[Map]
  1. 00:14:846 (2) - It's quite strange that you use star slider art only this time on this part, it's not consistent visually, although it's acceptable
  2. 00:29:694 (1) - Remove whistle? It's much better to use whistles only for piano chords. Putting it here seems it emphasizes something that doesn't really stand out, or if you meant to use whistles to emphasize each beat, adding whistles at 00:31:122 - will work, too
  3. 00:32:908 (2) - I would unstack it from 00:31:837 (1) - or at least stack on the head instead, as there will have a tiny cursor movement from sliderend to it's current position the which making pause effect plays quite awkward . In fact, the flow will be more cleaner if you do so as it won't accelerate from 00:31:837 (1,2) - to 00:32:908 (2,3) -
  4. 00:34:337 (5) - Same here, there isn't much flow issue from the previous one but it will be better to change both so it can make the pattern 00:31:837 (1,2,3,4,5) - visually symmetrical
  5. 00:34:694 (1,2) - I would agree what newton said on his mod, the current spacing is strangely similar to 00:35:408 (2,3) - but with different rhythm gap ( 00:34:694 (1,2) - is 1/2 but 00:35:408 (2,3) - is 1/4) , which might be confusing to read some some players, and 00:35:765 (4,1) - has a sudden distance increase on 1/2, which makes it inconsistent
  6. 00:50:405 - 00:51:119 - Whistle?
  7. 00:54:691 (1) - Whistle should be on the slider head, not the end, judging the piano chord
  8. 00:58:976 - 01:01:833 - 01:04:691 - 01:07:548 - Same here, whistle, if you get this idea then i'll stop
  9. 01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Quite subjective, but I wouldn't put a distance progressing pattern here. Yes, the piano is getting stronger throughout the pattern, but the piano progresses in two steps, 01:11:833 - and 01:13:262 - ,instead of getting louder on each note, which the current pattern looks like now.
    Here's an example on a better way to deal with this kind, a pattern which repeats twice with the second pattern larger distance (Notice it's just an example, other patterns like this will still work anyway)
  10. 01:17:548 (1) - This is the only time you use slider when other times you put circle here, why?
  11. 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - same thing I have mentioned before
  12. 01:31:298 (4,5,1,2) - 01:34:155 (4,5,1,2) - etc. The distance concept is strange as you make the first 1/4 and the rest 1/2, even it seems you did that on purpose. But the main point is you stacked those notes so players can't read the rhythm gap by appearance timing, especially when playing with default it looks like this:
  13. 03:51:840 (1,2,3) - There isn't much strong sound here, so why the sudden jump?
  14. 04:27:911 (3) - You made pianos/violins clickable on this part, changing into 2 1/2 sliders and a circle sounds a lot better
  15. 05:29:644 (1) - Are you farking serious lol
  16. 05:32:144 (3) - Is that you Lasse
  17. 05:32:144 (3,1,2,1,2) - I like the concept that you want to recreate comet falling into the lake, which is one of the major part of the movie

    Ok moving on, I skipped some part because there's a general problem in each part i wanted to mention
  18. 02:11:838 - to 02:34:695 - The distance is quite random through out the entire part, some 1/4 jumps were VERY similar to 1/2 and sometimes 1/2 were so small that it looks like 1/4, which is not a big deal since it sometimes readable, but it's much more better to make it consistent so it will have less reading issues
  19. 03:03:269 - 03:23:269 - Sounds very underwhelming that you only map violin (?) where's there's vocal and piano too...
  20. And yep, hitsounds can be improved too

Not bad, but not good enough for me

Good luck.
Stack
oops gtg now Ill finish it later so don't kds yet!!

nm from my queue

General

gud tags I agree

Don't really get why you would use red and yellow combo colors, like a darker shade of blue and then a grey or something would work better imo.
These kinda clash a bit with the bg

In case you want it I have cut out a part of the delay of the 14 sec hitsound so people wont complain in the future http://puu.sh/yUJi3/de1fb7ee23.mp3
Just a Little More

00:01:591 (2) - this sliderart feels kinda disconnected with the music cause the vocals completely stop at 00:03:019 - , so shorter sliders here would work better

01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - There is not really any recognizable pattern in these circles here so they look kinda messy, you could do a zigzag patterns with increasing spacing maybe

01:53:619 (1) - looks off as this sound isn't really that special, make it more similar to 01:56:476 (1) - instead

02:11:655 - imo this doesn't really work that well cause the spinnerend doesn't really emphasize anything of the vocal, would end the spinner earlier and then just put a circle for the vocal

02:13:802 (3) - would emphasize this more according to your patterning so far, it has a vocal and a piano beat
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Firis Mistlud wrote:

From my queue

[General]
  1. 00:41:834 - I doubt the timing point is necessary here, it serves nothing but resetting downbeat, which is quite strange if you listen to somewhere like 00:46:119 (3) - sounds like another section but it lands on 2nd beat, and the second piano note, 00:47:548 (1) - was on the downbeat, so i don't think it's necessary to reset downbeat here. (You might reNC if you fixed them)there was a bit of human error so the red tick was added to adjust for it
  2. Wave hitsounds with possible delay > 5ms:
    soft-hitfinish2.wav will fix once I can find a sound file editor that works properly hoyl I'm having trouble finding one lol
  3. Unused hitsounds:
    soft-hitwhistle2.wav not in my osu file even after redownload :/
[Map]
  1. 00:14:846 (2) - It's quite strange that you use star slider art only this time on this part, it's not consistent visually, although it's acceptable no change for now, however I'll work on it to come up with some sort of rationale of sliderart as tbh I just put random ones where shifts in direction of slider matched vocals
  2. 00:29:694 (1) - Remove whistle? It's much better to use whistles only for piano chords. Putting it here seems it emphasizes something that doesn't really stand out, or if you meant to use whistles to emphasize each beat, adding whistles at 00:31:122 - will work, too owo meant to hs every half beat whoops fix
  3. 00:32:908 (2) - I would unstack it from 00:31:837 (1) - or at least stack on the head instead, as there will have a tiny cursor movement from sliderend to it's current position the which making pause effect plays quite awkward . In fact, the flow will be more cleaner if you do so as it won't accelerate from 00:31:837 (1,2) - to 00:32:908 (2,3) - I believe it's fine as it is, as the rhythm is slow enough for the stack to be readable and I want to emphasize the sliderhead of 00:33:265 (4) - as it's much more distinct from 00:32:908 (2,3) -
  4. 00:34:337 (5) - Same here, there isn't much flow issue from the previous one but it will be better to change both so it can make the pattern 00:31:837 (1,2,3,4,5) - visually symmetrical because of no change above, no change here either to keep visual consistency
  5. 00:34:694 (1,2) - I would agree what newton said on his mod, the current spacing is strangely similar to 00:35:408 (2,3) - but with different rhythm gap ( 00:34:694 (1,2) - is 1/2 but 00:35:408 (2,3) - is 1/4) , which might be confusing to read some some players, and 00:35:765 (4,1) - has a sudden distance increase on 1/2, which makes it inconsistent ctrl-g with 00:34:694 (1) - to fix reading issue
  6. 00:50:405 - 00:51:119 - Whistle? yikes, whistle indeed. Fixed
  7. 00:54:691 (1) - Whistle should be on the slider head, not the end, judging the piano chord fixed
  8. 00:58:976 - 01:01:833 - 01:04:691 - 01:07:548 - Same here, whistle, if you get this idea then i'll stop cleaned up hitsounding
  9. 01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Quite subjective, but I wouldn't put a distance progressing pattern here. Yes, the piano is getting stronger throughout the pattern, but the piano progresses in two steps, 01:11:833 - and 01:13:262 - ,instead of getting louder on each note, which the current pattern looks like now.
    Here's an example on a better way to deal with this kind, a pattern which repeats twice with the second pattern larger distance (Notice it's just an example, other patterns like this will still work anyway) fix after 30 minutes of fiddling I can't find another pattern that's more comfortable as yours so I'll use it xd
  10. 01:17:548 (1) - This is the only time you use slider when other times you put circle here, why? think i misheard the rhythm when i was mapping, so no reason at all. fixed
  11. 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - same thing I have mentioned before )b
  12. 01:31:298 (4,5,1,2) - 01:34:155 (4,5,1,2) - etc. The distance concept is strange as you make the first 1/4 and the rest 1/2, even it seems you did that on purpose. But the main point is you stacked those notes so players can't read the rhythm gap by appearance timing, especially when playing with default it looks like this: it's readable enough, as the sudden halt at 01:31:476 (5) - and nc 01:31:834 (1) - tells the player it's not a 1/4. I don't want to baby the player and make everything obvious from just looking. It's a rhythm game and you should listen, not be able to turn music down to 0% and still fc everything correctly.
  13. 03:51:840 (1,2,3) - There isn't much strong sound here, so why the sudden jump? fixed
  14. 04:27:911 (3) - You made pianos/violins clickable on this part, changing into 2 1/2 sliders and a circle sounds a lot better fix
  15. 05:29:644 (1) - Are you farking serious lol xd
  16. 05:32:144 (3) - Is that you Lasse no just a wannabe :p
  17. 05:32:144 (3,1,2,1,2) - I like the concept that you want to recreate comet falling into the lake, which is one of the major part of the movie yay someone finally got it after 5 fucking pages of mods

    Ok moving on, I skipped some part because there's a general problem in each part i wanted to mention
  18. 02:11:838 - to 02:34:695 - The distance is quite random through out the entire part, some 1/4 jumps were VERY similar to 1/2 and sometimes 1/2 were so small that it looks like 1/4, which is not a big deal since it sometimes readable, but it's much more better to make it consistent so it will have less reading issues Fiddled around with the entire section, hopefully is more readable now.
  19. 03:03:269 - 03:23:269 - Sounds very underwhelming that you only map violin (?) where's there's vocal and piano too... fixed the parts where i for some reason mapped vocals as well, to at least be consistent.
  20. And yep, hitsounds can be improved too I suck at hitsounds, will try to improve or just end up asking someone to do them for me lol

Not bad, but not good enough for me I hope I can improve it more so it can be good enough ~~

Good luck. )b
Thanks for the mod ~~

Gottagof4st wrote:

oops gtg now Ill finish it later so don't kds yet!!

nm from my queue

General

gud tags I agree :3

Don't really get why you would use red and yellow combo colors, like a darker shade of blue and then a grey or something would work better imo.
These kinda clash a bit with the bg if the combo colors blend in with the bg, it's unrankable i think

In case you want it I have cut out a part of the delay of the 14 sec hitsound so people wont complain in the future I timed it so that it matches with where it starts to the very end of the song xd thanks thohttp://puu.sh/yUJi3/de1fb7ee23.mp3
Just a Little More

00:01:591 (2) - this sliderart feels kinda disconnected with the music cause the vocals completely stop at 00:03:019 - , so shorter sliders here would work better following vocals :o

01:11:834 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - There is not really any recognizable pattern in these circles here so they look kinda messy, you could do a zigzag patterns with increasing spacing maybe fixed from previous mod right before yours xd

01:53:619 (1) - looks off as this sound isn't really that special, make it more similar to 01:56:476 (1) - instead mirrors the slider right before it

02:11:655 - imo this doesn't really work that well cause the spinnerend doesn't really emphasize anything of the vocal, would end the spinner earlier and then just put a circle for the vocal the spinner lasts until the chord ends

02:13:802 (3) - would emphasize this more according to your patterning so far, it has a vocal and a piano beat not enough distinction from the rest when listening to warrant emphasis in my opinion
thanks for mod ~~
Stack
I said no kds so I could easily continue later but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Gottagof4st wrote:

I said no kds so I could easily continue later but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OOOPS SORRY D: I clicked give kudosu before I read your post
Enkrypton
From my super slow queue

Just a Little More

00:40:229 (5) - would find way to make this slider longer maybe it just looks awkward in my eyes. idk
00:40:408 - have u considered custom piano keysounding here and beyond, would be pretty cool
01:23:262 (1) - i think this would look better with reference to the slider before it if u moved it a tiny bit to the left. that would involve moving 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - entirely too
01:26:030 (1) - basically first mod, still just suggestion
01:53:619 (1) - this looks kinda ugly because of the way osu! curves small circles. try some other shape maybe
02:19:338 (6) - i would try to move this so 02:18:623 (4,5,6) is less of a random triangle shape, its not really stacked to anything either so i dont see why it cant be an equilateral triangle to follow previous designs
02:52:911 (5,7) - blanketing straight sliders usually end up in awkward designs. i think adding a curve will make it look better
03:08:268 (2) - notable piano sound is on 03:08:268 (2) maybe make it clickable
03:19:876 - ^
03:36:483 (8,1) - avoid overlap here
03:45:769 (1,2,3) - i would REALLY lower DS here since 03:45:887 (2) is on a 6th tick
04:28:626 (4) - rotate this up so u get a nice reflection with 04:27:911 (3)
04:54:518 (1) - see first mod, but then again suggestion
05:05:716 (6,1) - stacking stuff on reverse arrows is not rankable
05:11:475 (2,6) - avoid this mini overlap
05:29:644 (1) - i love what u did here holy crap thats nice.

Beautiful song, good luck!
Topic Starter
Hishiro Chizuru

Enkrypton wrote:

From my super slow queue

Just a Little More

00:40:229 (5) - would find way to make this slider longer maybe it just looks awkward in my eyes. idk It's fine as it is as a higher SV would disrupt the general flow
00:40:408 - have u considered custom piano keysounding here and beyond, would be pretty cool I'm not good enough with music to do that ;~;
01:23:262 (1) - i think this would look better with reference to the slider before it if u moved it a tiny bit to the left. that would involve moving 01:23:262 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - entirely too fix
01:26:030 (1) - basically first mod, still just suggestion its fine
01:53:619 (1) - this looks kinda ugly because of the way osu! curves small circles. try some other shape maybe want to keep the mirror of the previous slider
02:19:338 (6) - i would try to move this so 02:18:623 (4,5,6) is less of a random triangle shape, its not really stacked to anything either so i dont see why it cant be an equilateral triangle to follow previous designs fixed pattern
02:52:911 (5,7) - blanketing straight sliders usually end up in awkward designs. i think adding a curve will make it look better a curved slider feels out of place there/color]
03:08:268 (2) - notable piano sound is on 03:08:268 (2) maybe make it clickable
03:19:876 - ^ ^
03:36:483 (8,1) - avoid overlap here fix
03:45:769 (1,2,3) - i would REALLY lower DS here since 03:45:887 (2) is on a 6th tick every stream in this map is 1/6, as introduced earlier in the song
04:28:626 (4) - rotate this up so u get a nice reflection with 04:27:911 (3) fixed entire section to make it less awkward
04:54:518 (1) - see first mod, but then again suggestion its fine
05:05:716 (6,1) - stacking stuff on reverse arrows is not rankable It's completely rankable
05:11:475 (2,6) - avoid this mini overlap fixed
05:29:644 (1) - i love what u did here holy crap thats nice. <3

Beautiful song, good luck!
Thanks for the mod!~~
Kaitjuh
from queueueueueueue

Just a Little More

  1. Lots of Timing Points (red lines) are used with no tempo changes and they exist to reset the metronome in a random place (most of the time unsnapped). This heavily suggests inaccurate timing and you should probably get someone to check it. This will help with not only rankability, but also snapping issues down the line for example 02:37:145 (1,2) - (which is clearly a 1/6 rhythm but bc of the red line spam the snapping is all over the place). For future projects make sure timing is 100% accurate before even mapping it, since you will not enjoy resnapping everything once an inaccurate timing is fixed.
  2. 00:28:980 (1) - Like CDFA pointed out earlier. I also agree that the map should start here. The vocals are so disjointed it doesnt support any coherent rhythm and the filler sliders are only there because of the sliderart from my first impression (which also doesnt properly support the vocals in this part imo). If you really want this mapped you should probably put a bit more effort into timing the vocals so they are actually mappable with circles and sliders.
  3. 00:31:837 (1,2,3,4) - Would not recommend the linear flow here, since it plays kinda awkwardly. Most of this could be a bit more playable if you stacked the circles on the sliderheads instead of the tails, since its easier to read 1/1's when they're stacked on the sliderhead bc they're reverses (no movement), but I think the pattern needs a rework in general, because of the strange back-snapping movements flowing into 00:33:265 (4) - .
  4. 00:40:229 (5,1) - the NC does not help with readability here imo. With a very fast 1/12 rhythm as this it's better to map that with just one reverse.
  5. 01:53:619 (1) - This doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, also it's the only "round" 1/2 slider you used in this part. Better to stick with these shapes 01:50:762 (1) - 01:56:476 (1) - .
  6. Most issues I have with this map is general is the map can be inconsistent at times when it comes to rhythm choices and spacing. Can't really mod each little pattern individually so I'm gonna stop it here.


You have some good ideas with this map, but ultimately there are too many factors (unrankable timing, overall polish etc.) for me to think this map is rankable. While most polish issues can be rectified with mods, the map itself is a bit lacking when it comes to general patterning and I think if you put more effort into the map's aesthetics it will help you and your map a lot. While I can't tell you how to improve aestetically since that'd be borderline backseat mapping, you could look at some ranked low bpm maps (I think theres one nandemo nai ya marathon ranked already) and compare the map visually.

Also I saw one of your mod replies and would suggest you tone down your answers when the modder isnt as capable as you expected. Things like "in what fucking world" breaks Code of Conduct so try and minimize those replies lol. (yes mom)

If you have any questions feel free to poke me in pm or something
Pho
Yo, just saying but looking through this beatmap's thread, I feel like this map is getting kinda overmodded lately. From what I've seen, there are some major flaws you need to look at first before trying to push this further:

  1. As mentioned by various people already, you need to scrap that intro, it's not suitable for mapping due to non-existing musical support, and the sliderarts are more of something forced upon the map rather than being an aesthetic start into it.
  2. The map is, at times, very dull to play. And I'm not saying that because the song's nature itself, but how you executed the more calmer parts of it:
    1. While the spacing is okay from a purely technical point, it also chosen fairly low in the calmer parts of the song (e.g. 00:40:408 - to 01:11:833 - ) or too restrictive in other parts (e.g. 02:19:338 (6,7,8,9,10) - , where there's a volume increase on each key but you mapped it all with low spacing). You need to consider that this song has generally low note density, which makes the positioning/spacing of your objects way more important. Utilize higher spacings more to highlight the more emphasized notes in the song - not too much, but right now it isn't very remarkable.
    2. Some parts are really sluggish to play, be it because of your spacing or/and the slider velocity:
    01:48:976 (1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - This basically plays like an easy difficulty, but you could highlight notes so much better with higher spacing. Also, the sliders should move a bit faster, moving at a snail's pace isn't very enjoyable for the players.
    03:03:268 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - It makes no sense to me that this part is suddenly much slower to play and lower note density than the previous section. This is very inconsistent, I advise you rework this whole part and add more notes to it.
    04:11:840 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - Same as the first point here.
  3. 02:34:695 - That section needs better timing too, several piano keys are snapped too late.
  4. 04:08:983 - You need a blank sliderslide.wav for this part
  5. 05:29:644 - This isn't really how hitsounds work in this game, you need to delete this one. File size, length, the fact that it encompasses way more notes than it should - this isn't rankable.


I think at this point a major overhaul is inevitable if you want to see this map ranked. I can see a lot of effort put into this, and the patterns do look pretty allright to me. But in its current state, mods won't help a lot since the issues are on a fundamental level.

Still wishing you the best for this set, GL
Uta

CDFA wrote:

lmfao "no changes" just destroyed that man
not really. it motivated me to create a better mod
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply