Voli wrote:yo, cool map and song, just a couple of structure things i noticed before this gets pushed to qualified
- 00:21:421 (1) - this one feels underwhelming compared to your usual patterning with these (ex. 01:06:754 (1) -
). Usually you map these patterns with some sort of flowbreak and increased spacing, but here 00:21:421 (1) - doesn't stand out much and the jump to 00:21:921 (2) - feels too much :p consider ctrl+g on that last one? I got what you mean, but that's the first jumpy section of the map, so I wanted 00:20:754 (11,12) to flow into this carefully, I even thought to stack slider end of (12) to start of the (1) slider lol anyway, overall I like this particular pattern so I'd like to leave it as it is.
- 00:22:587 (5) - that strong vocal is on a sliderend here? not sure if you want that (as its the only one mapped like this throughout the entire map i think) fully re-arranged this pattern. thanks.
- 00:50:754 (1) - i feel like you can give this some more emphasis, with the big sv change the jump from 00:50:587 (15) - feels rather underwhelming. How about this? https://voli.s-ul.eu/yCQKUfmi.png uhhh, doesn't look good to me now, but I guess I had to change it. fixed.
- 01:22:754 (1) - separate this note/place it further away from the rest of the pattern cuz of the huge finish and new combo? example: https://voli.s-ul.eu/e0uKjHhm.png that's a nice suggestion, I changed that.
- ^ same goes for notes like 02:08:088 (1) -, check through the map if you can find places like this if you apply it changed that as well
- sometimes the beat pairing feels a bit wrong: 02:33:254 (1,2) - are paired in this pattern but according to the song 02:33:421 (2) - should be placed further away. Same goes for notes like 02:28:087 etc. yeah, gotcha, I agree that the downbeat should start the combo and be a jump-to note, but in this case I just see no way to re-arrange this pattern without losing the flow and overall reworking of whole loop :\ so if it's possible, I'll just leave it like this so far but gonna keep ur suggestion in mind for future.
- 01:56:754 (1,2,1,2) - I don't really understand the NCing here o.o whats the deal with that? well that's a pretty common combo pattern in my map, where I point out double-circles jump patterns. there're many of such in this particulap map and in my other maps generally
gl! and welcome back to the mapping hood thanks a lot