forum

Aim is shit always go where i dont want to go.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

Pachiru wrote:

Tryharding when you're annoyed/exhausted will not be useful. It will just end by making you more angry, and it can hurt you if you're forcing too hard.
When you feel that you can't play anymore, or you can't beat something, take a break, and tell yourself you'll do better tomorrow :)
i only tryhard when i know i can get a FC/decent score on a map, amd yes i get angry if i aim next to the last jump in a long session ;-;.

i can be optimistic and say yh tomoroww another 200pp but inside ik it aint gonna be shit waiting tomorrow
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Mavis_goz wrote:

like the title says, its like my aim hand has its own mind, muscle memory doesnt help me rn. pls send help im in need of a lil improvement ;-;
Play 2* songs or change dpi/cursor for a while can help.
using tablet 0w0
Sandy Hoey

Mavis_goz wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Play 2* songs or change dpi/cursor for a while can help.
using tablet 0w0
Then the equivalent is tablet area
My Angel Jeremy
try add HD or HDHR sometimes it can help
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Mavis_goz wrote:

using tablet 0w0
Then the equivalent is tablet area
thats what cause my aim issues all over again so maybe another time.
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

My Angel Jeremy wrote:

try add HD or HDHR sometimes it can help
lol look at my top plays... theyre all HD, the HRmight help but id rather delay the ar10 practice for a bit
DXPOHIHIHI
HD doesn't help lol
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

szkiller wrote:

HD doesn't help lol
it doesnt help my aim atleast, it actually makes me read easier :thonk:
Realmas
I had the same feeling but I just found a solution : I thought that my aim was not doing what I wanted, but actually, it was my tapping that wasn't on point. So I tried to full alternate jumps, where I usually singletap, and when I do that, my aim is waaay more consistent. I guess it's maybe because of the different reading, but yeah, it helps me a lot.
So if you can alternate properly, definitely try that.
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

Realmas wrote:

I had the same feeling but I just found a solution : I thought that my aim was not doing what I wanted, but actually, it was my tapping that wasn't on point. So I tried to full alternate jumps, where I usually singletap, and when I do that, my aim is waaay more consistent. I guess it's maybe because of the different reading, but yeah, it helps me a lot.
So if you can alternate properly, definitely try that.
i used to think that too... until i started playing the usual maps with RX, and i still land next to the cricles. DEFINETLY my aim
N0thingSpecial
Play more variety
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Play more variety
what do u mean variety?
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz
anyone else help pls ;-;
ManuelOsuPlayer

Mavis_goz wrote:

anyone else help pls ;-;
I already tell you to build muscle memory at 2* where you can play perfectly so you don't get bad habits or change dpi for a short while to feel the hand and be aware about aim so you can build new muscle memory without being hard punished by already have bad habits. Low dpi/big area make you build muscle memory really fast. Change later to bigger dpi/smallest area it's faster than play directly with big dpi/small area and build muscle memory that way.
dung eater
Stop playing hd and look where your cursor is on circles. If you try more while paying attention to your aim while playing and your brains will start to do it automatically. When your aim doesn't suck you can focus less on it.
ManuelOsuPlayer

bla wrote:

Stop playing hd and look where your cursor is on circles. If you try more while paying attention to your aim while playing and your brains will start to do it automatically. When your aim doesn't suck you can focus less on it.
With hidden instead watch the cursor on top of the circle you're clicking you watch the cursor on top of nothing/where the circle was previously. So it's the same.
N0thingSpecial

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

With hidden instead watch the cursor on top of the circle you're clicking you watch the cursor on top of nothing/where the circle was previously. So it's the same.
Easier said than done, Unless it's AR 10 where the time circle appear and disappear is so short you won't notice a big difference
ChibiDesu
I have the same problem. I think it's always better to make a little break from the game, but sometimes you just want to play and maybe you're scared you will get even worse than you are. Try to play the game for fun, longer maps with mods, forget about farming pepehs. One day, you will feel like you can play again without throwing your tablet pen away and make it more broken than it is. Maybe I just told myself what to do as well, haha.
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz
so many mixed opinion idk what to do rn XD
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

bla wrote:

tbh been doing this with great improvement in reading but not aim, still aim next to shit ;-;
Topic Starter
Mavis_goz

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Mavis_goz wrote:

anyone else help pls ;-;
I already tell you to build muscle memory at 2* where you can play perfectly so you don't get bad habits or change dpi for a short while to feel the hand and be aware about aim so you can build new muscle memory without being hard punished by already have bad habits. Low dpi/big area make you build muscle memory really fast. Change later to bigger dpi/smallest area it's faster than play directly with big dpi/small area and build muscle memory that way.
lol i dont understand, i use the same area for liek 2 months rn so what do i do?