forum

What is the most important in anime for you?

posted
Total Posts

Story
31.85%
Characters
23.33%
Animations
5.19%
Drawing Style
9.26%
Genre
7.41%
Fighting and Action Scenes
1.85%
Drama and Heart touching moments
7.04%
Music
8.52%
Merchandise and Cosplay
0.37%
Cute and Moe things
5.19%
Total votes: 270
show more
Galkan
I'd say I do not have any general order what's the most and least important.
DarkEmerl
Music. When an anime has good music, it really improves the moments in the anime. Yuki Kajiura's anime music in particular is awesome.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu

DarkEmerl wrote:

Music. When an anime has good music, it really improves the moments in the anime. Yuki Kajiura's anime music in particular is awesome.
Yes i totally agree with you! She is amazing and a very good composer. Im a fan of her music too :)
Lybydose
What everyone voted:

What everyone really meant:

Mukku
Music and story. Wohoo.
Wassaaaa

Lybydose wrote:

What everyone voted:

What everyone really meant:

YuZuKi Kenny
Moe Moe
Tetsu_old
Story and characters.
Quaraezha
What are the most important aspects*

Anyway, I'd choose everything except Merchandise and Cosplay
But mostly Characters, Animation/Drawing Style and Story
CapnDavid
It's really hard to decide on the polls, since there is only two votes.
-Athena-
Anything that doesn't involve yaoi, >=50% loli, i'm fine with. Most important to me is basically a female character i can relate to lol
mathexpert
Unfortunately, I kinda judge an anime by its cover, because if it has mediocre/bad art and animation, I probably won't watch unless it has very good reviews.
sasuisgay
Story and the art for me
Haseo_old
Music and Story. I would've chosen Moe stuff too, if there were 3 available votes instead.
hoihoisoi
Story and Genre. Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting. I'd chosen moe and characters too actually...
ampzz

hoihoisoi wrote:

Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting.

This threads title wrote:

Hmmm.
hoihoisoi

ampzz wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

Prefer more of a comedy based manga with good storyline, no fighting.

This threads title wrote:

Hmmm.
Sorry, I tend to type the word 'manga' a lot. It's a habit of mine. Yea, so I guess it's anime.....
LunarSakuya
My first impression usually comes from drawing style, but then it's the story and characters i aim for
yaoi's nice too
mathexpert

LunarSakuya wrote:

yuri's nice too
R y U
Umm... Drawing Style and Music...
and... yaoi
Locher
Character and good Music.
You know, if there are quite good balanced characters, you'll automatically feel with them.
They become dear to you, even though the story might be horribly retarded, you will be forced to hope for the best of them.
And...music, well, it's a buzzthing, i wanted to take entertainment or fun, because Slice of Life things are quite fun and if the interaction between the characters are amusing and entertaining, i will gladly watch anything. -> Spice and Wolf.
Splash
Entertainment. From psicologic style to action style.
OmNii_old
The story/plot (For what else do you watch anime?..) and the epicness of their soundtracks.
Yarissa
There were so many things I wanted to pick. I watch anime for mainly entertainment, but what it comes down to is a good story and likeable characters. If it doesn't have both, it's sometimes hard for me to watch. Epic soundtracks, good genres, and great art helps, too.
Rii_old_1
Drawing style - I'm addicted to eye candy etc.
Music - I can't stand listening to bad soundtracks :<
crimsonxone
genres and characters obviously :)
Larousse_old
For me are 4:
Story: It's obvious... without a good story... it has not sense.
Characters: ...You need how to express what you want to say with the characters... I guess...
Drawing Style: It helps to express what characters want to express... personality and drawing style complement each other.
Music: In my opinion, it helps to express everything. I find it absolutely necessary
crimsonxone
yeahh!! music !!!! it helps a lot!!!
It doesn't matter if the story and the pictures are perfect, if they are not feature a great soundtrack, sucks!
loli66
action scenes because sometimes when i tried to watch a new anime i prefer gore or at least something related and drama and heart touching moments so yeah my preferences is very opposite but i like this because usually this is necesary for make a good and interest anime
K a Y e
Well.... All of those are important... But the first impression of a person in an Anime can be the Drawing Style, Story or the Merchandise & Cosplay.... But moreover, all of them are important!!~ :)
BatterKnife
I see most choose story, which is soe true imo. If it has good story then it is watchable, aside from comedy
rizqy96
story and character of course, if an anime lack either one of them an anime will be not worthed to watch
Navi Starfire
Story and characters!
Because, for me at least, it's pretty impossible to get into the show if the story/plot is really boring. And if the characters aren't interesting, or if there isn't many that are in-depth, how can I even care for them??
Accelerator-kun
Story and Characters
Elfuun_old
Characters and music.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Story and Characters
This
Moriya Suwako
I think both story and drawing style are important.I don't like watch an anime which the drawing style is terrible.
- Rikkukun -
Fighting and Action Scenes & Characters!
GoreObsessed
Story, and animation style, both things are important for me.
Maneuver
Story, Character and music are all same important, watch clannad with no music will have a different feel~
show more