forum

Streams! :*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylvadyck
Hey there! I'd love to have some streamy maps suggestion, whether long streams or burst, in order to progress, because I'm really terrible at it.
I can handle 160 bpm long streams atm so anything around 170 or above (even wayy above) should do it.
Also if you have any suggestion about how do you managed to stream faster, feel free to say it, I know it won't make me better in a day but, you know'!

:D
Skidayo
KupcaH
Read sticky threads.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play faster bpm. Lose your soul. Play even faster.
Topic Starter
Sylvadyck

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Play faster bpm. Lose your soul. Play even faster.
The thing is, I can't exactly play faster bpm. I feel like there's a gap between, let's say, 160 bpm and 170 bpm. I can't play long 170 without loosing total crontrol of my fingers at some point. Should I just spam? Cause it's what I've been doing lately (basically since I've stopped climbing ) and I don't see any improvements so far. >:(
ManuelOsuPlayer
It's really complex to explain.
You need reading+aim muscle memory based on rhythm and some visual information. Something like play autopilot but to the rhythm.
And tap using music beats and hitsounds rhythms.
Try to play low AR to build muscle memory and high OD to get better timming. You can use AR circles to have an idea when to tap but use rhythm to do it in right timming.
Topic Starter
Sylvadyck

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

It's really complex to explain.
You need reading+aim muscle memory based on rhythm and some visual information. Something like play autopilot but to the rhythm.
And tap using music beats and hitsounds rhythms.
Try to play low AR to build muscle memory and high OD to get better timming. You can use AR circles to have an idea when to tap but use rhythm to do it in right timming.
Thanks for all the advices, I'll try my best! :)
N0thingSpecial
Play more, don't read ahead, get comfortable and play more
Jukkii
if you want to learn streams DO NOT play autopilot.

you should play actual stream maps to get better at streams, this means not playing onlyforyous long stream practice maps. those are purely for stamina practice, they are not fit for learning streams. i have the exact problems you have but at a bit higher bpms, and i also had that at lower bpms and i can say that just playing stuff thats just a bit faster is best, say 180 max. you should at first focus on FCing the streams, once you can do that easily, then go for acc. going for acc and playing with control drains stamina much more. as long as you do not use the onlyforyou stream practice maps or some deathstack maps you will naturally develop stream aim, and you shouldnt worry about stream aim at all yet. stream aim is mostly just reading anyways. the most important part in streams is the muscle memory feeling for tapping, and "holding on" to that feeling, if you can do that youll be good to go.
DXPOHIHIHI
Well some people find high AC/Bpm maps alot easier than slow maps