forum

[resolved] Score submitted 24h ago, still no pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
toggld
Problem Details:
I've seen the multiple posts about server outages etc. and the issue supposedly should have been resolved, but for some reason I still haven't gained the PP I earned yesterday. I set a score that is unquestionably my top play, two times in a row, and both submitted, but neither awarded my my PP. I can view my score on the leaderboards and even download the replay, so it's clear that my score has submitted. What I don't understand is why it hasn't updated yet.

Do I need to submit another top 50 play for my stuff to update? I'm not sure how the asynchronous updating works, maybe someone else can help me out here.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Showing my score as submitted and in the system

Replay is ranked among leaderboards and stored within system, downloadable

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
RubMyBabied
The same has happened to me. I just emailed support and hope i get an answer
Topic Starter
toggld
So, I guess I answered my own question. I did in fact get the PP after setting another top 50 score. Resolved!
Pachiru
Yes, that's it, play and wait, the PP will be added with time, just be patient.
RubMyBabied
Ok yea i just set a new play and it did it. The reason why i didnt do that before is because during the same session when i set another new play, it didnt update so i didn't tink that was the solution. But 2 days later i cae back on tried it and it fixed :D
Trosk-
All the server maintenance that was going on back then is already done, so you shouldn't be experiencing any more delays with pp calculation in the future.