yo sweg madnutprprpr
Sorry for the delayed mod >_> qwdqdqdjwqdwdq
Map does not have many obvious problem so I can't really give out any suggestions.
- 00:10:202 (38) - d? Can help representing the upward pitch in 00:10:202 (38,39,40) - for objectively intensifisly I do
00:15:251 (61,62,63) - I would rather use dddk 1/6 here because it actually feels like 1/6 when playing in 100% speed, you cant feel the 1/8. dem simpler with 4plet 1/6, 1/8 already gud in here cus the closest sound at snap
01:06:133 (461,462,463) - delete 462, 461 as k , 463 as D . 1/4 actually took away the finishers impact. Moreover 463 should be consistent with 01:04:810 (453) - to have a better flow. but wehhh focus drum for now and wont make 1/4 stream finish
The rest of the map are fine for me.
Hello again, ma boi. im sad tacoboimadnut, other no responses = fixed
- 00:04:810 (8,9,10,11) - Unlike 00:07:163 (18,19,20,21) - here, the first one doesn't have 3/4 keyboard, which I think it feels extremely off. Maybe use 1/2 snapping like the others. kek fixed
- 00:15:361 (62,63) - :thinking: The sounds are not even 1/8, they're closer to 1/6, I'm saying this because I hear 4 notes between 00:15:251 ~ 00:15:398 - these spots. Either use 1/6 (which I don't suggest because it's intro) or remove one of the notes from the doublet. intro with small madnuts el ma o, yeh speakers sound users blame.exe
- 00:20:324 - To smoothen the SV change, put 0.97x, 00:20:398 - 0.98x and 00:20:545 - 1.00x are my suggestions, which I think you should apply.
- 01:21:867 - You don't need this red point here, the measure is still the same. I need to fit which metronome cymbal from da songs, de evens number tempo.
- 03:37:748 (520,521) - Is there a reason about skipping these guitar sounds? If so, please explain, otherwise put some notes there. the reason is, surono is residentsleeper
- 04:18:005 (186,187) - I don't think it's good to emphasize the keyboard here. While it's not accurate, it also doesn't play good after the first doublet you put to emphasize drums. Maybe a single note or a triplet in 1/4 would be better. 1/4
- 06:07:745 - Mmm, I don't feel confident about these SV changes, maybe you should ask someone else if they seem good or not, this time I can't judge it well enough, sorry :3 demmm kwkwk, ok.. 06:08:113 - added 0.93 and 06:07:819 - 0.92, looks sm00th w33d. also for 00:38:339 - previous similar part too. would be fine now
After you fix the last issue and reply to the mod, you may call me back.