possible playshoulder post?
possible playshoulder post?
OK SORRY FOR THE DELAY np, even imma always :resident_sleeper: for whole laifu xd╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و
a small return for my malformed map :^))) I see you are a man of culture.jpg ( ^ ͜ ʖ ^ )
u have touhou twice in tags xd xxDDd
add: team shanghai alice boss ok, we_boss! *not weeabos
volume is pretty quiet, you can go 100% in kiais already decreasd da vol of mp3 :^)
00:15:251 - don, dkk emphasizes the piano better than just kk demmm, and btw how about d kk 1/8 haha :^)
00:15:692 (65,66,67,68) - D K K D? i think this flows more smoothly and emphasizes the pitch of cymbals better :100: :weary: k_hand:
00:49:369 (326) - I'd suggest a k here to keep abekobe triplets consistent and to maintain a nice flow (applies to 06:18:774 (582) - too) ahaa for this and similar etc, kept now as variety uwu
01:11:771 (503,505) - ctrl+g for the synth? yeah! kdkkddk succ to emphasize this sounds x'd
01:58:778 (168) - kat? sounds more natural with the melody as it is at its peak pitch before the finish. yes i saw you did it consistently so this is a suggestion for all points like 02:02:896 (204) - and in the next part too, i guess you know what i mean n a t u r a l and did something :eyes:
03:36:277 (514) - aaa every crash is finish but not this one, this is super awkward with your concept of making cymbal crashes stand out whenever possible yeah maybe. I would say it, " U N I Q U E "
03:50:395 (39) - i'd make this k to accompany with the guitar, even if the difference in pitch is not strongly noticeable i think it sounds neat hmmm I prefer d cuz guitar are flat for me XD
03:52:748 (54) - same finish thing uhh I thought its just like snare pls X"D 03:52:159 - how about this?!??!?! lulll XDD
04:09:439 (140,141,142) - i've listened to this damn sound for a few minutes and i'm pretty sure the triplet should be moved to 04:09:512 - as it matches with the weird synth thing most accurately to my ears like this (on lower speed, on 100% / 75% both versions sound p much the same) UNDERSTANDABLE HA VE NICA DAY asgdaduhd 04:09:512 - yeah MY MISSKEK X"D
05:27:966 (203) - i dunno why but i feel like kdkkk could be a nice mixup to avoid repetitive kdk thingies as it still goes along nicely with the melody YES AGREE, NICE DELECIOUS TASTE
05:37:304 - intentionally left out note? OSH IT I FORGET THIS ONE
Good shit sir, I like this a lot and good luck!╭( ･ㅂ･)و
- 01:08:633 - I don't think 1/3 works here. All I can hear is 1/2 1/4 drums, That includes for every 1/3 pattern at this section, and they felt pretty off. Consider them changing. would kept it for now, since most of people fine with this. yeah I'd rather follow drum but for me the rhythm in here more noticeable. so ye I made it 1/3
- 03:43:777 (5) - Finisher maybe? I can hear a crash cymbal on it. yes and reversed the colors
- 03:48:042 (27) - Interesting idea: How about soft finisher here? Add 03:47:895 - soft and 03:48:189 - normal points on these spots and emphasize the actual sound with soft finisher :^) I love you, sir.
- 03:56:277 (72) - Same for this, points on 03:56:204 - 03:56:351 - those two. so much
- 03:58:336 - Assuming you're following guitar, it's 1/3. 1/4 stream is overmapped there. yes fukcin surono wanna pepe. OKAY DEM IT S1/3 OSH IT JUT RELAIZLIFEDDEegkjg
- 04:02:453 - How about kkkd 1/3? dkkd could work too, but 04:02:527 (114,115) - these two 1/4 doublets felt really weird to me, since there is not a prominent sound on them I think you should change it. yes
- 04:17:600 - You can use 1/8 doublet here due to the drums, but that's optional. It may break the structure, so it's up to you. que
- 04:36:497 (352) - Move this 1/4 back (to red tick) and start the stream on 04:36:571 (353) - this, assuming you're following guitar. This way is good too, by the way. yes, mostly 2plet in this part were awkward aheuaheuaheu.
- 04:43:335 (404) - Finishers on these? Will be consistent with the first part and emphasize more on keyboard sounds. in this part I felt the sounds are weak than the previously part.
Get one more mod and call me back.
yo sweg madnutprprpr
Sorry for the delayed mod >_> qwdqdqdjwqdwdq
Map does not have many obvious problem so I can't really give out any suggestions.
- 00:10:202 (38) - d? Can help representing the upward pitch in 00:10:202 (38,39,40) - for objectively intensifisly I do
00:15:251 (61,62,63) - I would rather use dddk 1/6 here because it actually feels like 1/6 when playing in 100% speed, you cant feel the 1/8. dem simpler with 4plet 1/6, 1/8 already gud in here cus the closest sound at snap
01:06:133 (461,462,463) - delete 462, 461 as k , 463 as D . 1/4 actually took away the finishers impact. Moreover 463 should be consistent with 01:04:810 (453) - to have a better flow. but wehhh focus drum for now and wont make 1/4 stream finish
The rest of the map are fine for me.
Hello again, ma boi. im sad tacoboimadnut, other no responses = fixed
- 00:04:810 (8,9,10,11) - Unlike 00:07:163 (18,19,20,21) - here, the first one doesn't have 3/4 keyboard, which I think it feels extremely off. Maybe use 1/2 snapping like the others. kek fixed
- 00:15:361 (62,63) - :thinking: The sounds are not even 1/8, they're closer to 1/6, I'm saying this because I hear 4 notes between 00:15:251 ~ 00:15:398 - these spots. Either use 1/6 (which I don't suggest because it's intro) or remove one of the notes from the doublet. intro with small madnuts el ma o, yeh speakers sound users blame.exe
- 00:20:324 - To smoothen the SV change, put 0.97x, 00:20:398 - 0.98x and 00:20:545 - 1.00x are my suggestions, which I think you should apply.
- 01:21:867 - You don't need this red point here, the measure is still the same. I need to fit which metronome cymbal from da songs, de evens number tempo.
- 03:37:748 (520,521) - Is there a reason about skipping these guitar sounds? If so, please explain, otherwise put some notes there. the reason is, surono is residentsleeper
- 04:18:005 (186,187) - I don't think it's good to emphasize the keyboard here. While it's not accurate, it also doesn't play good after the first doublet you put to emphasize drums. Maybe a single note or a triplet in 1/4 would be better. 1/4
- 06:07:745 - Mmm, I don't feel confident about these SV changes, maybe you should ask someone else if they seem good or not, this time I can't judge it well enough, sorry :3 demmm kwkwk, ok.. 06:08:113 - added 0.93 and 06:07:819 - 0.92, looks sm00th w33d. also for 00:38:339 - previous similar part too. would be fine now
After you fix the last issue and reply to the mod, you may call me back.