memes in reality
[ yesir ]tytytytytyty <3
00:02:311 (2,3) - ctrl g? drum symbol sound is at 00:02:458 (3) - . even here followed piano sound, since here is the start of map, follow little drum so that catch the beat more easy seems not bad to me. prefer variation in here, kd and dk. changed 00:05:840 - this to don since theres just normal beat
01:09:024 - , 01:09:122 - fill circle at this point seems good to me. 01:08:730 (475,476) - is the 1/3, but real drum sound is 1/4 in here, so i think you followed melody in here, but just next circle 01:09:073 (478) - is drum sound, not melody. applied to all similar
01:18:192 (547) - delete or d? no impact sound in here to me. the instrument still support it
01:20:691 (551,552,553,554,555) - k k k dK? or only 01:21:720 (555) - K. hmmm k for hithat is overemphasize XD
02:38:852 (69) - delete? sound is less big than 02:38:264 (63) - and 02:38:558 (66) - , and also can emphasize 02:39:073 (71) - more.
05:03:848 (80) - ^ keep, the structure concept are still audiable. is not about there is weak or strong on sound.
02:42:749 (100) - delete? similar overall sound with 02:40:396 (79) - and also has no kicking sound but has little hi-hat sound, so for consistency?
02:52:161 (188) - ^
05:10:098 (33) - ^
05:19:510 (121) - ^ its intentionally since there is the climax chorus
next level mapping
I LOVE THIS<3 thank you so much if you enjoy this
OK SORRY FOR THE DELAY np, even imma always :resident_sleeper: for whole laifu xd╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و╭( ･ㅂ･)و
a small return for my malformed map :^))) I see you are a man of culture.jpg ( ^ ͜ ʖ ^ )
u have touhou twice in tags xd xxDDd
add: team shanghai alice boss ok, we_boss! *not weeabos
volume is pretty quiet, you can go 100% in kiais already decreasd da vol of mp3 :^)
00:15:251 - don, dkk emphasizes the piano better than just kk demmm, and btw how about d kk 1/8 haha :^)
00:15:692 (65,66,67,68) - D K K D? i think this flows more smoothly and emphasizes the pitch of cymbals better :100: :weary: k_hand:
00:49:369 (326) - I'd suggest a k here to keep abekobe triplets consistent and to maintain a nice flow (applies to 06:18:774 (582) - too) ahaa for this and similar etc, kept now as variety uwu
01:11:771 (503,505) - ctrl+g for the synth? yeah! kdkkddk succ to emphasize this sounds x'd
01:58:778 (168) - kat? sounds more natural with the melody as it is at its peak pitch before the finish. yes i saw you did it consistently so this is a suggestion for all points like 02:02:896 (204) - and in the next part too, i guess you know what i mean n a t u r a l and did something :eyes:
03:36:277 (514) - aaa every crash is finish but not this one, this is super awkward with your concept of making cymbal crashes stand out whenever possible yeah maybe. I would say it, " U N I Q U E "
03:50:395 (39) - i'd make this k to accompany with the guitar, even if the difference in pitch is not strongly noticeable i think it sounds neat hmmm I prefer d cuz guitar are flat for me XD
03:52:748 (54) - same finish thing uhh I thought its just like snare pls X"D 03:52:159 - how about this?!??!?! lulll XDD
04:09:439 (140,141,142) - i've listened to this damn sound for a few minutes and i'm pretty sure the triplet should be moved to 04:09:512 - as it matches with the weird synth thing most accurately to my ears like this (on lower speed, on 100% / 75% both versions sound p much the same) UNDERSTANDABLE HA VE NICA DAY asgdaduhd 04:09:512 - yeah MY MISSKEK X"D
05:27:966 (203) - i dunno why but i feel like kdkkk could be a nice mixup to avoid repetitive kdk thingies as it still goes along nicely with the melody YES AGREE, NICE DELECIOUS TASTE
05:37:304 - intentionally left out note? OSH IT I FORGET THIS ONE
Good shit sir, I like this a lot and good luck!╭( ･ㅂ･)و
- 01:08:633 - I don't think 1/3 works here. All I can hear is 1/2 1/4 drums, That includes for every 1/3 pattern at this section, and they felt pretty off. Consider them changing. would kept it for now, since most of people fine with this. yeah I'd rather follow drum but for me the rhythm in here more noticeable. so ye I made it 1/3
- 03:43:777 (5) - Finisher maybe? I can hear a crash cymbal on it. yes and reversed the colors
- 03:48:042 (27) - Interesting idea: How about soft finisher here? Add 03:47:895 - soft and 03:48:189 - normal points on these spots and emphasize the actual sound with soft finisher :^) I love you, sir.
- 03:56:277 (72) - Same for this, points on 03:56:204 - 03:56:351 - those two. so much
- 03:58:336 - Assuming you're following guitar, it's 1/3. 1/4 stream is overmapped there. yes fukcin surono wanna pepe. OKAY DEM IT S1/3 OSH IT JUT RELAIZLIFEDDEegkjg
- 04:02:453 - How about kkkd 1/3? dkkd could work too, but 04:02:527 (114,115) - these two 1/4 doublets felt really weird to me, since there is not a prominent sound on them I think you should change it. yes
- 04:17:600 - You can use 1/8 doublet here due to the drums, but that's optional. It may break the structure, so it's up to you. que
- 04:36:497 (352) - Move this 1/4 back (to red tick) and start the stream on 04:36:571 (353) - this, assuming you're following guitar. This way is good too, by the way. yes, mostly 2plet in this part were awkward aheuaheuaheu.
- 04:43:335 (404) - Finishers on these? Will be consistent with the first part and emphasize more on keyboard sounds. in this part I felt the sounds are weak than the previously part.
Get one more mod and call me back.
yo sweg madnutprprpr
Sorry for the delayed mod >_> qwdqdqdjwqdwdq
Map does not have many obvious problem so I can't really give out any suggestions.
- 00:10:202 (38) - d? Can help representing the upward pitch in 00:10:202 (38,39,40) - for objectively intensifisly I do
00:15:251 (61,62,63) - I would rather use dddk 1/6 here because it actually feels like 1/6 when playing in 100% speed, you cant feel the 1/8. dem simpler with 4plet 1/6, 1/8 already gud in here cus the closest sound at snap
01:06:133 (461,462,463) - delete 462, 461 as k , 463 as D . 1/4 actually took away the finishers impact. Moreover 463 should be consistent with 01:04:810 (453) - to have a better flow. but wehhh focus drum for now and wont make 1/4 stream finish
The rest of the map are fine for me.