Chewin wrote:Call me when the mapset is 100% completed and have received a few more mods oooooooooo~collab beginner~
- 00:34:092 (1) - Make this horizontal (linear) like you did for 01:12:492 (1) - because now it's slightly inclined on the top; copy pasted 2nd slider into the first one cause lol
- 00:38:892 (1) - I feel this slider too much pushed on the right side on its last part, I would suggest you to direct it like this on top side. You could even improve its shape a bit because meh I don't like it tbh: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9480483 it gives a better impact while playing it; tried to fix
- 01:01:692 (3) - Make it perfectly horizontal? Being slightly inclined on the top on the last part makes it look unflowing; did
- 00:04:392 (2) - Being every 1/2 circle after the slider during this part placed on the same direction of its slider (like 00:06:792 (2) - and 00:09:192 (2) - ) move this circle to x:172 y:344 for the same reason and do not forget to fix the 1.00x spacing to the next slider: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9480535 fixed
- 00:28:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Instead to increase this spacing (that should be reduced some little more) I would just emphasize the spacing between 00:27:942 (4,1) - because of the higher intensity of the downbeat, this should be applied to all parts (but if I was you I would just keep consistency in the spacing like you did for 01:14:892 (1,2,3,4) - because the change of spacing of a whole pattern in a constant spaced part just makes the flow look messy and ugly to play. If you really want to increase it, just do it for the first element to emphasize the strongest sound on the downbeat but not the whole pattern, because the map is so flowing and it's a waste to ruin it with unnecessary higher spacing, but it's up to you); I dont want to increase spacing for singular objects, as throughout the whole diff I've increased it for sections only, not for lonely notes. I also think that 00:28:092 - to 00:29:142 - has the same intensity and I'd like to keep the spacing the same there for that reason
- 00:38:292 (3,1) - Unnecessary decrease of spacing, it could confuse players, it looks 1/2 while it's still 1/1; changed
als on other parts are all clickable, indeed. This applies to 01:01:842 (2) - too;[/list]
- 00:29:292 (1,2) - Reduce the spacing like 00:30:492 (1,2) - and00:34:092 (1,2) - and so on ; oops that was a mistake that slipped for a while xd
- 00:33:792 (1,2) - This antijump and change of up-down pattern made me feel sad honestly xD Just keep the same logic pattern? Or just avoid this sudden antijump that destroys the flow;
i will change this, but rn i cant come up with any fixes, will edit when i dochanged it
- 01:14:892 (1,2,3,4) - This is the only 3/4 part (I guess it's the same you skipped to map last time?) that has a weird spacing to play, just make it smoother with comparing it with others ew moved 3 closer to 2
- 01:21:117 (1,2,3,4,1) - Remove this elements to be consistent with all diffs. The slider 01:20:292 (1) - would perfectly close the map considering that it's 1/2 more extended compared to others to close the map in the best way, no need to add these elements; did
This took a while (so much diffs TwT) but overall mapset is clean to me.
Call me back after changes and replies!