Chewin wrote:Call me when the mapset is 100% completed and have received a few more mods
- According to:
~ho's normal~To be honest: just map it. You mapped the next section at 00:48:492 (1) - that has the same vocal/rhythm/intensity so I do not see any reason to skip it.
00:10:092 (1) - welp this is the only diff that has this part mapped while the higher diffs don't. This is kinda weird so it looks bad to see but one of you should adapt to the whole mapset so that it's consistent between diffs.
- 00:34:092 (1) - Make this horizontal (linear) like you did for 01:12:492 (1) - because now it's slightly inclined on the top;
- 00:38:892 (1) - I feel this slider too much pushed on the right side on its last part, I would suggest you to direct it like this on top side. You could even improve its shape a bit because meh I don't like it tbh: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9480483 it gives a better impact while playing it;
- 01:01:692 (3) - Make it perfectly horizontal? Being slightly inclined on the top on the last part makes it look unflowing;
- 00:10:092 (1) - welp this is the only diff that has this part mapped while the higher diffs don't. This is kinda weird so it looks bad to see but one of you should adapt to the whole mapset so that it's consistent between diffs. To be clear: talk with other mappers and find a point in common;
- 00:04:392 (2) - Being every 1/2 circle after the slider during this part placed on the same direction of its slider (like 00:06:792 (2) - and 00:09:192 (2) - ) move this circle to x:172 y:344 for the same reason and do not forget to fix the 1.00x spacing to the next slider: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9480535
- 00:28:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Instead to increase this spacing (that should be reduced some little more) I would just emphasize the spacing between 00:27:942 (4,1) - because of the higher intensity of the downbeat, this should be applied to all parts (but if I was you I would just keep consistency in the spacing like you did for 01:14:892 (1,2,3,4) - because the change of spacing of a whole pattern in a constant spaced part just makes the flow look messy and ugly to play. If you really want to increase it, just do it for the first element to emphasize the strongest sound on the downbeat but not the whole pattern, because the map is so flowing and it's a waste to ruin it with unnecessary higher spacing, but it's up to you);
- 00:38:292 (3,1) - Unnecessary decrease of spacing, it could confuse players, it looks 1/2 while it's still 1/1;
- 00:04:392 (3) - Compared to all previous stacked sliders that are reversed while stacked, this slider should be CTRL + G for consistency, or you could CTRL + G this one 00:03:942 (1) - to make it be in front of the previous 00:03:642 (4) - that is an usual cool pattern. The actual one is unexpected since every similar pattern are structured in a predictable way being them reversed;
- 00:38:067 (3) - Unnecessary circle, I can't hear anything in the music. Its presence even makes lose intensity to the 00:37:992 (2) - circle that should be emphasized because of its higher vocal pitch (and finish hitsound), just like you did for the second kiai time (maybe you could edit the whole pattern like the second one? It's much better imo);
- 00:19:092 (8) - NC like you did for the next part at 00:57:492 (1) - ?
- 00:32:292 (3) - Give them the 1.13x spacing for consistency;
- 01:04:842 (5) - Stack it with the previous slider or just give it the same spacing you made for all those 3/4, this is the only unstacked 3/4 that has a smaller spacing than others;
- 01:18:342 (7) - Remove circle like you did for 01:19:542 or add it here. An other cool solution would be to extend the sliders till the red tick removing the circle like hazu made for his diff, it's much cooler imo;
- 00:23:442 (2) - I would change this because the white tick should be clickable because of the finish hitsound: being the slider's tail it just lose its intensity that should be emphasized with a click and actually the rhyhtm makes the player feel perplessed without a circle/element on that tick, tbh (and I testplayed it and it looked weird to me). All other cymbals on other parts are all clickable, indeed. This applies to 01:01:842 (2) - too;
- 00:29:292 (1,2) - Reduce the spacing like 00:30:492 (1,2) - and00:34:092 (1,2) - and so on ;
- 00:33:792 (1,2) - This antijump and change of up-down pattern made me feel sad honestly xD Just keep the same logic pattern? Or just avoid this sudden antijump that destroys the flow;
- 01:14:892 (1,2,3,4) - This is the only 3/4 part (I guess it's the same you skipped to map last time?) that has a weird spacing to play, just make it smoother with comparing it with others ew
- 01:21:117 (1,2,3,4,1) - Remove this elements to be consistent with all diffs. The slider 01:20:292 (1) - would perfectly close the map considering that it's 1/2 more extended compared to others to close the map in the best way, no need to add these elements;
This took a while (so much diffs TwT) but overall mapset is clean to me.
Call me back after changes and replies!