Hello! Your mapset has been chosen from my Queue.
- I guess you still have to add your GD's names in the tags xP Do not forget it eheh waiting for hos to finish before adding tags xd
- Why not using capitalized first letter of diff names? This looks weird xD title is lower case so diffnames are lower case, only gimick i can ever put in my map
- 00:46:077 (3) - (Just a small point) can you make this slider symmetrical with the left part of the grid? Idk this imperfection kinda bothered me xD I mean: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9357657 It gives a more impact because of the smoother and cleaner flow. This should be applied for the next 00:47:877 (5) - as well; oh boy i cant do symmetry for my life, but i tried to improve
- The map itself is good but I would work more on sliders' shapes because actually they are kinda unflowing for the same reason I mentioned above :3
- Do not forget to hitsound this diff O: ofc xd
- 00:05:877 (2) - What about using some custom slidertick hitsound with the same sound of 00:05:277 (1) - 's tail to emphasize the clap in the music? It should be done for consistency due to the empty sound that should be filled with the custom clap imo. This applied for the next ones as well ofc;
putting hs on sliderticks cuts them of halfway a lot so i prob wont do thatnevermind, added
- 00:27:477 (2) - Add finish like you did for 00:32:277 (2) - and 00:37:077 (2) - ; sure
- 00:33:477 (4) - Add clap to be consistent with previous (4)s but actually there should be a finish here and on 00:28:677 (4) - like you did for 00:38:277 (4) - . Check these sliders carefully and make the hitsounding consistent between parts; hs is kinda messy but ill work it out, didnt change any of these, though
- 00:56:877 (1) - Honestly talking, I would avoid this kind of tricky slider on an Easy diff that would kinda make the player feel confused while playing it xD You could make something more artistic due to it's.. weird shape imo xD It can be improved (about shape, it's just a personal taste, but I would fix the slider so that the ball doesn't get trolled by the red points xD); yeah it was just cause i really liked this slider shape when i made this diff
- 01:05:877 (2) - Same of 00:27:477 (2) - and same thing about 01:07:077 (4) - (read above, make the hitsounding consistent between parts); changed first, not second
- 00:17:727 - What about adding a circle here to fill the drum sound in the music? You could even make an 1/2 slider that starts at 00:17:577 (2) - instead to make it easier and to fill properly all the sounds in the bg; did the 1/2 slider solution
- 00:37:077 (1) - Try to move this slider some grid below because it's actually covered by HP bar and it looks ugly; moved it down to fix touching hp bar issue, aesthetics of this pattern is fine to me though
- 01:17:877 - I would feel more confident if this slider was reduced by 1/2 by adding a circle on the red tick where the slider actually ends just like you did for 01:19:077 (3,4) - and 01:20:277 (3,4) - . This looks kinda messy; yeah changed
- This is the higher diff and HP drain should be at least +2 and read above what I said about 00:10:077 (1) - (It's not a good idea to keep the HP drain low just because you don't want to add those break times D:) ill make it hp6.5 at most, as i despise hp7 due to the hp drain with hardrock.
set to hp6 for the time being, also added breaks
- 00:21:477 (5,1) - I felt this jump a little awkward and weird to play honestly after the 00:21:327 (4,5) - one. I would move the (1) somewhere else instead to make a smoother flow and a more enjoyable pattern/jump to play (I tried to give you an example but I didn't get any idea actually, sorry TwT You can try to find a better solution probably); i stacked it with 00:20:877 (1) - from previous combo, works fine i think
- 00:23:877 (1,2,3) - I would have expected to keep playing the same left-right pattern honestly and soo I highly suggest you to fix it like this, it's muuuuuch more fun trust me TwT https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9358078 and there should be NC at (3) to advice about the slowdown and to be consistent with previous (1)-(2) combo patterns; sure, changed
- 00:29:127 (2) - The jump from (1) is unflowing to play. I would suggest you to place it at x: 232 y: 80 to keep the same logic of 00:28:677 (1,2) - pattern with an up-down movement on the left side; changed, but didnt move to your suggested coordinates
- 00:33:777 (3) - Add NC for consistency; sure
- 00:35:127 (3) - Placing this circle at x: 348 y: 340 would make the jumping pattern more fun and smoother to play and you can even stack the next 00:36:027 (1) - with its new placement for the same reason; moved somewhere similar
- 01:02:577 (3) - If you applied the same suggestion of before at 00:23:877 (1,2,3) -you should use NC here for consistency; added nc but i think pattern is fine
- 01:10:077 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - How come did you decide to change the pattern rhythm here? I don't understand, this is the only part where you decided to use 1/2 sliders instead of the 3/4 sliders you did for all previous and upcoming parts; oops, fixed now xd
- Very good map but I would fix those unflowing jumping patterns that can IMO be improved and the last issue with sliders' snapping.
All right guys, good mapset here! I wish you good luck for the rank :3 thanks so much for the mod!