forum

Sawai Miku - Nakimushi (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
SapphireGhost
Uploaded again to fix the glitch. No changes were made to the map itself so this can be rebubbled. So, yes.
Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Thanks Sapphire <3
Bobo_old
Argh dammit this got bubbled before I could mod it :/
You requested I mod this a while ago, really sorry I didn't get around to it :/
If this gets popped call me and I'll mod it.
Good luck on ranking :)
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Bobo wrote:

Argh dammit this got bubbled before I could mod it :/
You requested I mod this a while ago, really sorry I didn't get around to it :/
If this gets popped call me and I'll mod it.
Good luck on ranking :)
It's fine. XD. :D
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Self-poped again to upload new video.

Smaller size and higher resolution.

Huge huge huge thanks to Ibuki Suika!!!
SapphireGhost
Videos are fun.
Rebubbled!---------------
- 狼籠 -

🐺

source
ziin
working on SBing video, unless you for some reason like having the credits...

[Gladi]
AR -1. The reason is because with AR 6 you can see 2-2.5 whole notes ahead. That means at maximum you will see 5 notes ahead on a 1/2 "stream" (you don't have any of those in the map either). On top of that, this song is very easily doable at AR 8.4, but AR 9.8 is very hard for most players. If you drop it down to 6, that means HR is doable by many players, not just those who can read AR 10. And of course makes DT HR doable as well. If you don't do this, could you tell me why you won't?

[insane]
00:57:812 (1) - this is a very odd place for a new combo. Rhythmically it doesn't make sense. Spatially/visually it does, but osu! is a rhythm game first and an art project second. I would recommend putting the 10 notes here into combos of 4,4,2 (or 5?). This would mean rearranging the layout though.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

ziin wrote:

working on SBing video, unless you for some reason like having the credits... video is good :D This video is really really small. It will not affect anything.

[Gladi]
AR -1. The reason is because with AR 6 you can see 2-2.5 whole notes ahead. That means at maximum you will see 5 notes ahead on a 1/2 "stream" (you don't have any of those in the map either). On top of that, this song is very easily doable at AR 8.4, but AR 9.8 is very hard for most players. If you drop it down to 6, that means HR is doable by many players, not just those who can read AR 10. And of course makes DT HR doable as well. If you don't do this, could you tell me why you won't?

Let Gladi decides.
Personally I prefer AR7. That looks better under No mod.
But whatever, it's Gladi's diff so it depends on him.

[insane]
00:57:812 (1) - this is a very odd place for a new combo. Rhythmically it doesn't make sense. Spatially/visually it does, but osu! is a rhythm game first and an art project second. I would recommend putting the 10 notes here into combos of 4,4,2 (or 5?). This would mean rearranging the layout though.
I dont think it matters so much. combo at here visually looks good as you said and also I use different hitsound from this circle, so it is ok.
Heatherfield

ziin wrote:

[Gladi]
bla bla bla
AR choosing should be based on this very basic principle:
it should fit the diff and the song

after that, everything else can just go fuck
AR7 is slow enough for this diff
ziin

Megurine Luka wrote:

video is good :D This video is really really small. It will not affect anything.
It's such a simple video, and video introduces much more lag than storyboards. My computer has a tendency to freeze on videos too occasionally, whereas storyboards don't. It doesn't matter, getting the images is too much work so I'm not going to bother.

Megurine Luka wrote:

I dont think it matters so much. combo at here visually looks good as you said and also I use different hitsound from this circle, so it is ok.
You can't hear hitsounds before you hit them. I'm mainly contesting the fact that you put a new combo on a red tick that is not obviously a new phrase.

If you don't think that sticking two 5/8 measures into a 4/4 song is confusing, then it's fine.

Heatherfield wrote:

AR choosing should be based on this very basic principle:
it should fit the diff and the song

after that, everything else can just go fuck
I have no idea what that means.

mm201 wrote:

Here's a better guide: Pick an AR so that there aren't more than 4 objects onscreen at once. More if you (the mapper) are really good at dealing with overlaps.
This song is 76 bpm, but osu! works better with sliders on 100-200 BPM songs, so most of the time slow songs have erroneously doubled BPMs (which is fine). AR 7 seemed too fast when I played it and there was barely anything on the screen. And Gladi is good at dealing with overlaps.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
I asked Gladi. And he decides to keep AR7.

Finished :D
whymeman
. . . . . . . .

Alright, should be good enough for a rank then.
Kawayi Rika
哇 ~ 恭喜 路卡姐姐 终于RANK了~ :)
tutuhaha
恭喜恭喜大哥!!!!!!!!!!!
霸气啊---------
No_Gu
Orz又rank了。恭喜大哥
Nymph
液 大哥nicejob
Rewrite
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww恭喜,木哈哈~!
友情支持@A@