Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
all fixed

kd不给白不给啦。

谢谢> <
SapphireGhost
Fun fun fun fun, looking forward to the modding.

[General]
- Are there any good 1024x768 background images you can use? If not, the current one can pass.
- Using completely silenced slider sounds through the whole map is unrankable, so they'll need to make at least some sound. You could consider lowering the volume of some of the default sounds and using those, or something like that.
- Part of the spinner should spin around so the player can tell that they're spinning correctly.
- Offset should be set to -17 on all difficulties. This is the same offset as the one you are using currently, but the metronome will begin at the correct time (where the song starts). Make sure to snap all your notes after applying this change!
- Your video file is sort of large (15 MB for 1:30), see if you can reduce the size somehow.

[Hard]
00:30:378 (4) - This 1/4 slider sounds sort of out of place as there don't seem to be any other ones, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the music to merit having it there.
00:53:865 (1) - Due to a bug, this spinner does not have a new combo, so you must manually apply one.
00:58:207 (3,4,5,1) - It would look a bit nicer if you moved (1) down a little so it didn't touch (3).

[cmn's Normal]
- The difficulty itself is alright, but it's a little too tough (a big step up from [Easy]). Try toning it down a little in some places, and other than that it should be good.

[Easy]
00:29:984 (3,1) - It would look a bit nicer if you moved (1) down a little so it didn't touch (3).
01:05:510 (1,2,3) - The positioning of (3) is rather awkward, as a large portion of it is covered by (1). Try to rearrange this pattern to avoid overlap.

Alright, this map looks good. I like the custom hitbursts you used. Go ahead and fix stuff, and once you're done Forum PM me so I can be sure to recheck this. Thanks.
cmn_891127
[cmn's Normal]
- The difficulty itself is alright, but it's a little too tough (a big step up from [Easy]). Try toning it down a little in some places, and other than that it should be good.

00:23:453 (3) - change slider to a circle
reduce some notes 00:44:177 (1) - 00:46:348 (3)

Download: Sawai Miku - Nakimushi (TV Size) (Megurine Luka) [cmn's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

SapphireGhost wrote:

Fun fun fun fun, looking forward to the modding.

[General]
- Are there any good 1024x768 background images you can use? If not, the current one can pass. fixed
- Using completely silenced slider sounds through the whole map is unrankable, so they'll need to make at least some sound. You could consider lowering the volume of some of the default sounds and using those, or something like that.I use soft-sliderslide default sound and decrease its volume for all sets of custom hitsound now.
- Part of the spinner should spin around so the player can tell that they're spinning correctly. hmmm..did you mean spinner now is too transparent? if so, I fixed it :3
- Offset should be set to -17 on all difficulties. This is the same offset as the one you are using currently, but the metronome will begin at the correct time (where the song starts). Make sure to snap all your notes after applying this change! fixed
- Your video file is sort of large (15 MB for 1:30), see if you can reduce the size somehow. Sorry I don't know how to reduce it T.T

[Hard]
00:30:378 (4) - This 1/4 slider sounds sort of out of place as there don't seem to be any other ones, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the music to merit having it there. hmmm. I tried a circle to replace this slider and I found I prefer to use slider here because of the echo of the drum in music :3
00:53:865 (1) - Due to a bug, this spinner does not have a new combo, so you must manually apply one. fixed
00:58:207 (3,4,5,1) - It would look a bit nicer if you moved (1) down a little so it didn't touch (3). fixed

[cmn's Normal]

[Easy]
00:29:984 (3,1) - It would look a bit nicer if you moved (1) down a little so it didn't touch (3). fixed
01:05:510 (1,2,3) - The positioning of (3) is rather awkward, as a large portion of it is covered by (1). Try to rearrange this pattern to avoid overlap. fixed

Alright, this map looks good. I like the custom hitbursts you used. Go ahead and fix stuff, and once you're done Forum PM me so I can be sure to recheck this. Thanks.

Thanks~~
GladiOol
Hey~ I saw your map and I thought the 'gap' between the Normal and the Hard difficulty was a bit too big~
So I decided to map a Hard :3 Maybe you can rename your hard to insane, and this way you have a bitter difficulty spread.

It's not hitsounded though >< I didn't know how with your custom samples.

I hope you will add my diff though ^^

Download: Sawai Miku - Nakimushi (TV Size) (Megurine Luka) [Gladi's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

GladiOol wrote:

Hey~ I saw your map and I thought the 'gap' between the Normal and the Hard difficulty was a bit too big~
So I decided to map a Hard :3 Maybe you can rename your hard to insane, and this way you have a bitter difficulty spread.

It's not hitsounded though >< I didn't know how with your custom samples.

I hope you will add my diff though ^^

Thanks gladi~I look through your diff and decided to add it.

I will add it after you finish your hitsound.

you can use the same hitsound sample with easy or normal, they're much more easier. (my hard hitsound is really confused.)

thanks again~<3
GladiOol
With hitsounds now~

Add 'Gladi' and 'GladiOol' to TAGs please :3

Download: Sawai Miku - Nakimushi (TV Size) (Megurine Luka) [Gladi's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
uploaded

\:D/
Nymph
Hey~ req by Luka sama from ingame~

Gladi's Hard:

I think the clap hitsounds volumn are way too low, I am not sure why soft hitsound clap is using a low volumn hitnormal..=_=

00:26:019 (3) - add whistle here?
00:59:967 (1) - unsnap slider end here.
01:25:328 (1) - I suggest to make the spinner volumn lower.

Nothing really serious expect the slider tail snap issue :p Although I really think the clap need to be louder..but whatever~

Good luck~
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Nymph wrote:

Hey~ req by Luka sama from ingame~

Gladi's Hard:

I think the clap hitsounds volumn are way too low, I am not sure why soft hitsound clap is using a low volumn hitnormal..=_=

00:26:019 (3) - add whistle here?
00:59:967 (1) - unsnap slider end here.
01:25:328 (1) - I suggest to make the spinner volumn lower.

Nothing really serious expect the slider tail snap issue :p Although I really think the clap need to be louder..but whatever~

Good luck~
I'm ok with the sound. All others are fixed.

Thanks Nymph <33333
Gamu
hi- :) I'm late...orz

[General]

1. fine~
All suggestions

[Easy]

1. fine~
[Normal]

1. fine~
[Gladi's Hard]

1. 00:10:822 (4) - I do this better, I think I am beautiful http://puu.sh/7mgN
[Insane]

1. AR+1
  2. 00:10:032 (2) - Move (x:380 y:356)
Good map!!!!!!

That's all

no kudos please

Star~
SapphireGhost
Alright, should be almost ready for bubble.

- I didn't get [Insane] when downloading, so try a Full Submit to fix this.
- The offset still has to be changed to -17 to get the metronome working properly.
- The kiai on Gladi's Hard is a little inconsistent, so try to fix that with magic.
- On [Gladi's Hard], the notes 01:05:493 (6) and 01:18:914 (3) go a little too high and overlap with some stuff. Fixing these is optional, but I think it would look nice.

Nearly done!
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

SapphireGhost wrote:

Alright, should be almost ready for bubble.

- I didn't get [Insane] when downloading, so try a Full Submit to fix this.
- The offset still has to be changed to -17 to get the metronome working properly.
- The kiai on Gladi's Hard is a little inconsistent, so try to fix that with magic.
- On [Gladi's Hard], the notes 01:05:493 (6) and 01:18:914 (3) go a little too high and overlap with some stuff. Fixing these is optional, but I think it would look nice.

Nearly done!

All fixed. the last one I think it's fine.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

-Gamu- wrote:

hi- :) I'm late...orz

[General]

1. fine~
All suggestions

[Easy]

1. fine~
[Normal]

1. fine~
[Gladi's Hard]

1. 00:10:822 (4) - I do this better, I think I am beautiful http://puu.sh/7mgN
[Insane]

1. AR+1
  2. 00:10:032 (2) - Move (x:380 y:356)
Good map!!!!!!

That's all

no kudos please

Star~

Thank you but no change:3

<3333
SapphireGhost
Offset was properly changed and kiai was fixed, all is good now. Thanks for working through so many fixes with me.
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

SapphireGhost wrote:

Offset was properly changed and kiai was fixed, all is good now. Thanks for working through so many fixes with me.
Bubbled!
Thanks a lot.

It's me should say thank you to you for so many fixing. :3

<3333
Kotone
ummm I 'am lated.
A star for you
Raging Bull
Gladi hard must be is sexy to have a bubble so fast after adding his diff. :3
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

karenying wrote:

ummm I 'am lated.
A star for you
谢啦<3

Raging Bull wrote:

Gladi hard must be is sexy to have a bubble so fast after adding his diff. :3
hmmm it will be faster if I did not add his diff actually.

whatever, I think he's right. The gap between NM and my diff is too large :3
Yilia_old
姐姐选的好图~~ :) :)
Aria
The "osz" file does not contain the insane difficulty o.o
Maybe some error happened in upload progress
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
KD for hitsound.
Waiting for SapphireGhost to help me fix the problem
SapphireGhost
Uploaded again to fix the glitch. No changes were made to the map itself so this can be rebubbled. So, yes.
Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Thanks Sapphire <3
Bobo_old
Argh dammit this got bubbled before I could mod it :/
You requested I mod this a while ago, really sorry I didn't get around to it :/
If this gets popped call me and I'll mod it.
Good luck on ranking :)
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

Bobo wrote:

Argh dammit this got bubbled before I could mod it :/
You requested I mod this a while ago, really sorry I didn't get around to it :/
If this gets popped call me and I'll mod it.
Good luck on ranking :)
It's fine. XD. :D
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
Self-poped again to upload new video.

Smaller size and higher resolution.

Huge huge huge thanks to Ibuki Suika!!!
SapphireGhost
Videos are fun.
Rebubbled!---------------
- 狼籠 -

🐺

source
ziin
working on SBing video, unless you for some reason like having the credits...

[Gladi]
AR -1. The reason is because with AR 6 you can see 2-2.5 whole notes ahead. That means at maximum you will see 5 notes ahead on a 1/2 "stream" (you don't have any of those in the map either). On top of that, this song is very easily doable at AR 8.4, but AR 9.8 is very hard for most players. If you drop it down to 6, that means HR is doable by many players, not just those who can read AR 10. And of course makes DT HR doable as well. If you don't do this, could you tell me why you won't?

[insane]
00:57:812 (1) - this is a very odd place for a new combo. Rhythmically it doesn't make sense. Spatially/visually it does, but osu! is a rhythm game first and an art project second. I would recommend putting the 10 notes here into combos of 4,4,2 (or 5?). This would mean rearranging the layout though.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka

ziin wrote:

working on SBing video, unless you for some reason like having the credits... video is good :D This video is really really small. It will not affect anything.

[Gladi]
AR -1. The reason is because with AR 6 you can see 2-2.5 whole notes ahead. That means at maximum you will see 5 notes ahead on a 1/2 "stream" (you don't have any of those in the map either). On top of that, this song is very easily doable at AR 8.4, but AR 9.8 is very hard for most players. If you drop it down to 6, that means HR is doable by many players, not just those who can read AR 10. And of course makes DT HR doable as well. If you don't do this, could you tell me why you won't?

Let Gladi decides.
Personally I prefer AR7. That looks better under No mod.
But whatever, it's Gladi's diff so it depends on him.

[insane]
00:57:812 (1) - this is a very odd place for a new combo. Rhythmically it doesn't make sense. Spatially/visually it does, but osu! is a rhythm game first and an art project second. I would recommend putting the 10 notes here into combos of 4,4,2 (or 5?). This would mean rearranging the layout though.
I dont think it matters so much. combo at here visually looks good as you said and also I use different hitsound from this circle, so it is ok.
Heatherfield

ziin wrote:

[Gladi]
bla bla bla
AR choosing should be based on this very basic principle:
it should fit the diff and the song

after that, everything else can just go fuck
AR7 is slow enough for this diff
ziin

Megurine Luka wrote:

video is good :D This video is really really small. It will not affect anything.
It's such a simple video, and video introduces much more lag than storyboards. My computer has a tendency to freeze on videos too occasionally, whereas storyboards don't. It doesn't matter, getting the images is too much work so I'm not going to bother.

Megurine Luka wrote:

I dont think it matters so much. combo at here visually looks good as you said and also I use different hitsound from this circle, so it is ok.
You can't hear hitsounds before you hit them. I'm mainly contesting the fact that you put a new combo on a red tick that is not obviously a new phrase.

If you don't think that sticking two 5/8 measures into a 4/4 song is confusing, then it's fine.

Heatherfield wrote:

AR choosing should be based on this very basic principle:
it should fit the diff and the song

after that, everything else can just go fuck
I have no idea what that means.

mm201 wrote:

Here's a better guide: Pick an AR so that there aren't more than 4 objects onscreen at once. More if you (the mapper) are really good at dealing with overlaps.
This song is 76 bpm, but osu! works better with sliders on 100-200 BPM songs, so most of the time slow songs have erroneously doubled BPMs (which is fine). AR 7 seemed too fast when I played it and there was barely anything on the screen. And Gladi is good at dealing with overlaps.
Topic Starter
Megurine Luka
I asked Gladi. And he decides to keep AR7.

Finished :D
whymeman
. . . . . . . .

Alright, should be good enough for a rank then.
Kawayi Rika
哇 ~ 恭喜 路卡姐姐 终于RANK了~ :)
tutuhaha
恭喜恭喜大哥!!!!!!!!!!!
霸气啊---------
No_Gu
Orz又rank了。恭喜大哥
Nymph
液 大哥nicejob
Rewrite
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww恭喜,木哈哈~!
友情支持@A@