forum

OT Court II: abraker vs mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
On September 4, 2017 a witness report that a Lord has shutdown the OT!University and left OT denizens with no education for the 2018 year. This is an unjust action even by request, and I shall speak why.

The OT!University of 2017 was a massive success that garnished many brilliant students across the land of OT. Shortly after a graduation ceremony was given to the students, commemorating their achievements. This university, headed by [ - Zekks - ], is the first educational institution in OT and now has Royal Lab Assistant and test subject, Blitzfrog, who graduated from the OT!University with an associates in lab experimentation.

Recently the opening of the OT!University and the graduation events has been recognized by the OT Royal Society to be historical events and have been entered into the recently published OT!Chronicles. For those who may not know, these OT!Chronicles contains all major events spanned across the current OT's era. When the [ - Zekks - ] has announced the reopening of the OT!University for the class of 2018, the OT Royal Society spent no time adding this event to the historical records going off last year's success. However, with the recent actions of the mentioned Lord, this record is now a mere reference to the lost event.

This is not acceptable!

Now I hear one of the reasons for shutting down the OT!University is due to [ - Zekks - ]'s exile status. While that is the law made by Supreme Overlord Ephemeral, this law is not perfect and tends to banish denizens attempting to integrate themselves back into OT's society. I request better conditions and addition of exceptions which would allow denizens to to keep their efforts may it be worth keeping.
ColdTooth
im gay
Ryoid
I think i need to wait until 2019 to enroll on OT! University :sniff:
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

I think i need to wait until 2019 to enroll on OT! University :sniff:
Zekks
i like gabe
Blitzfrog
Where is the TLDR? Failed posting!!
Topic Starter