Hollow Wings wrote:
random modthanks for modding
- 00:10:431 (3,4,5,6,1) - arrange these notes into a fluent curved line? current setting seems not perfect, the idea is ok and maybe you wanna do that trick with proper distance values. i just need to say that you can do that better, like 00:13:222 (3,4,5,6,1) - is just good to me. similar things to 00:18:803 (3,4,5,6,1) - as well. sure
- 00:30:663 (1,2) - for this is an insane level diff and you maybe just wanna be some common insane map as well, this distance is like a bit tricky due to those 1/2 jumps are already 1.5x large, which means you should even give much than that to 1/1 gap jumps to notice players by straight forward placements which can be read without much pressure. maybe just drag 00:30:663 (1) - 's tail point to 362,376 with flow kept here. and this is also a general mod to the whole diff, something like 00:32:059 (4,5) - or others are all considerable. fixed the first, but not the second. The body on 00:32:059 (4,5) -
felt like it was patterned with enough emphasis, given the fact of that part's flow is a bit wonky.
- 00:37:640 (1) - how about just reverse this? (ctrl+g) flow can be without fold line and for somehow sense the pitch of string track's beats are higher than previous ones. Can't agree with that. Even though it is a repetitive string of instruments, changing the slider head's starting position doesn't tick right for me.
- 01:16:536 (4,1) - maybe decrease distance of jump here. this jump is too large that compared to other similar part in the song's pattern like 01:19:326 (4,1) - or 01:27:524 (4,1) - . well, if you still wanna keep it to give large jump, you'd better do same things to later ones as well to keep them in consistent style setting. I increased some of the jumps. But no changes to jumps like 01:19:326 (4,1) - as i prioritized vocals. And when the pitching is lowered, so as the spacing.
- 01:33:454 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - similar advise to Gaia's Extra's mods as well. also 01:34:850 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , too. but maybe you just wanna give a proper notes pattern with double triangles, i prefer rhythm's first thou... same to other piano solo's strong part. will consider
- insane level maps can also easily express music's different tracks by rhythm and distance, maybe not just focus on basement. the map itself is fine.
- 00:43:919 (6,1) - i highly recommend you not give ds patterns like this in a hard diff. you may not do distance snap in hard diff cuz you don't need to, but when larger gap comes, things may change a bit: 1/1 and 1/2 can be confusing to medium level players as well. this will plays really awkward when they have all around 1.4x jumps before, and suddenly met a 1.0x 1/1 gap's jump, like a pause in aiming. just increase distance here and make sure 1/1 jumps are well distinguished to 1/2 ones. same things to other parts, too, like 01:20:547 (8,1) - here you can just do ctrl+g to 01:20:896 (1) - and solve everything. fixed?
- 01:37:640 (8,1) - swap nc? didn't see special reason you need to delay nc setting here. It's because I put a double finisher on 01:37:989 (1) - . Also on musical terms, I personally think 01:37:989 (1) - deserves more emphasis instead of 01:37:640 (8) -
- 01:55:082 (3,4) - spread them? clearly piano beats here are consistent and stack may not express that very well. just move 01:55:257 (4) - to 41,41. Yes it has piano, but the drums are also there, and I think stacking on the drums felt better
- 01:59:268 (1,1) - remove these nc? seems like you wanna notice players that ending is coming which may give some bpm changing, thou they are really not come before those slow sliders appeared like 01:59:966 (1) - which really noticed the song's already shifted from heated kiai to quiet part. the NC is to remind players of the sudden beat snap changes in the rhythm. tbh
- i love free distance, but i still wanna see no ds trick in lower diffs. btw, 01:13:919 (1,1) - here because of that gap is large enough to let the object disappear before the next one appears, any place can be fine if you set rhythm style like that. I am not sure what you meant by this
- 00:39:036 (5) - this deserve a nc. thou this is a quiet part with long sliders, for in same section and you've set nc at 00:33:454 (1) - , short combo is not a good reason that you give this part's objects more special. same advise to 00:50:198 (6) - , too.
- 00:51:419 (1) - remove nc. as the mod mentioned above, if you wanna keep your current nc style then so be it. otherwise, this is really unnecessary since the combo after that is really short before next downbeat comes.
- 00:55:780 (4) - this deserve a nc, too. here's already a heated part and for newbies cutting combos with nc is some kind of important imo. same thing to 01:50:198 (4) - as well. All NC above are accepted
- 01:53:861 (6,1) - this may be a bit tricky to newbies. idk if it's appropriate to give red line ahead section without downbeat tick is tapped... if it's ok then so be it, but still recommend you give an easier version of that (even with rhythm's not that changed). how about merging 01:53:861 (6,1) - into a 1/1 slider? feel that you will disagree cuz you wanna tap that red tick's vocal... unfortunately yes, i'd reject this. It's because I mainly focus on vocals,
thus I should stick to it
- 02:02:035 (1,2) - highly recommend you just use absolute distance than calculated distance. you know timing and inherited lines may change distances' counting way, so that number at top-right corner expressing distance is a final result after considering timing (bpm) and inherited (multiplier) setting. but as you've seen that distance is clearly different from common ones before. for this is a lower diff and mainly for newbie players playing, here i just recommend you give an absolute distance for that jump: that calculated number should be around 2.0x, you are free to give the place whatever you want. sure
- when lower diffs meet multi timing lines, things may get complex... maybe one day you'll meet reversing sliders across the timing line, arranging them is like nightmare lol... I do hope I won't run into those xDi think i've heard this song's original version somewhere else... thou still don't know where. it's from EGOIST lmao
- 00:27:873 (5) - simply add nc here? obviously this is a downbeat tick even with spinner after it. sure
- 00:32:059 (1) - and this nc is not necessary. combos are not that long as well even you remove it imo. ^
- 01:23:687 (1,2) - even this is ok to the bottom diff, gaps around objs with shifts are still tricky to newbies, better change it. 3/2 reverse slider is a good way, like you did before. similar to other same patterns, too. This is to introduce the same rhythm on 01:32:059 (1,2) - . But if it's mentioned again, will do something to fix it
- 01:36:245 (3) - add nc. i'm like understand those nc spam before this, so here this one deserve a nc as well.
- 01:37:640 (5,1) - swap nc. i don't think here something has special reason to delay that nc setting. same to 01:48:803 (3,1) - , too.
- 01:41:826 (1) - remove nc. nc setting from 01:37:640 (5) - shall set every 8/1 gap like you did to the rest, not necessary to give an additional one there.
- 01:51:594 (4) - add nc. well, that combo is long enough to break it.
- hmm... i highly recommend you that just do common nc setting to lower diffs. basic track is better than other special tricks in other tracks for newbies to catch. i see you wanna give nc to let combo started at some special track's beats, but that's really not a good choice.
also the rest of NC suggestion is accepted